SK- Right Click Option closes/cursor flash

Raymond777

Hello, I've been experiences some odd problems with the swiftkit client recently. Basically, when I right click to open the right click window in-game it automatically closes while I ahve the cursor over the menu. Also, my cursor seems to flash or dissapear and reappear at very fast intervals which seems to be the cause of this. I've tried reinstalling SwiftKit a few times and that's obviously not working. It's important for me to be able to use swiftkit so I can combat check for my clan. Do any of you know a good way to fix this? Any input would be greatly appreciated. =)

Thanks,

Ray

---Haven't quite solved the problem yet, however, this page is very helpful when dealing with this issue: http://services.rune.../Technical_Help (once you select your computer type click on I'm experiencing problems while in game and then on cursor flash or stutter.) I believe the problem I've been having has somehting to do with my NVIDIA Graphics Processor.

---According to Simmo this is a problem with Java so it would be best to send a support ticket to Jagex.

Ah I see. My computer won't have any problems running the 32 bit version though, right? Oh, and can I download both?

Heheh, sorry for the barrage of questions but after uninstalling and reinstalling the 32bit version it still seems to be happening. Any other ideas on what might be causing it?

you may find that will have conflicts with both installed. Do you experience the same thing when using Internet Explorer?

We have no direct interaction with the java applet or the game it's self, SwiftKit is simply a web browser so i'm not sure if there is anything we can do programmaticly to fix this.

simmo200.png

Well if it is happening with chrome I think you may find better support by contacting Jagex via the official runescape forums or opening a support ticket (if they still have them).

Have you tried deleting your RuneScape cache or changing what rendering mode you use? OpenGL, DirectX .ect

simmo200.png

It runs off internet explorer, the backend of it not the browser part as such. (if that makes sense) at present there is no way to change this nor do we currently have plans to add the ability to.

your jagex cache can be found in your c:\users\yourUserName\ folder it will be the folder called .jagex_cache_32

simmo200.png

Unfortunately, after I cleared my Jagex cache and restarted my computer it's still occuring. I also tried changing the graphics from min to high and from fixed to resizable which didn't help either. Could the problem be that I'm missing a patch or update?