Angerblog - Angerfist's Blog - Road to page 1 overall / 200m skills

Still no pictures? I'm starting to think you're fake. :notalk:.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

• 1 month later...

It's been a long while since I posted here but I decided to start posting here again (and a lot more this time).

Yes I'm legit, I'll upload some pictures later in case you don't believe me ;)

I'm actually very close to my 6th and 7th 200m skills, Constitution and Magic (196.6m and 181.8m).

Couldn't play a lot lately since I have exams (that's why I gained some Woodcutting/Smithing/Runecrafting etc. xp).

But since my exams are almost over now, I'm ready to start playing a lot more active now!

Going to try and finish my magic/hp first, then I'm going to earn some money (to eventually buy prayer, i'd love to have that skill), and I also might try out skills like thieving, hunter etc.

I'll probably take a short break from combat, since I've been training it since june (first Ranged, now Magic). I'd love to get some more xp in Attack/Strength though so might do some combat every once in a while.

Raise your fist!

Angerfist.png

200m Constitution exp probably tomorrow!

I'll host a party, anyone who wants to join me is welcome (I'll also vid it and put it on my youtube channel).

More details about the time and place will be uploaded soon :) Just keep watching this topic if you wish to come ;)

200m #6 ftw!

Raise your fist!

Angerfist.png

Congrats. :^_^:

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Discovered the following PoP glitch today (I'm not the only one who had it)

[hide=Bad Language]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jlfjtal9jcg[/hide]

Edited by Will H
Added hide tags for bad language in the video

Raise your fist!

Angerfist.png

Lost comp cape due to desert tasks :/

Dominion tower will take a while, so I'm going to finish magic first.

Paperbag told me he used max cape now, I'm using the fight kiln cape, any idea which one is better?

Raise your fist!

Angerfist.png

I have had that same glitch in PoP. I'm so glad they fixed it.

Good luck in reaching your goals. How do you fund your training? I've often wondered how folks can afford to train anything to 200M without having some solid way of bringing in income.

As far as I know a god cape is better for mage as it has a 2.5% crit chance compared to 2.2% on max and 0 on fight kiln cape.

Good luck on your goal by the way.

Raise your fist!

Angerfist.png

I have had that same glitch in PoP. I'm so glad they fixed it.

Good luck in reaching your goals. How do you fund your training? I've often wondered how folks can afford to train anything to 200M without having some solid way of bringing in income.

Last week I did a few hours of Kalphite King, got like 60m gp total (not too bad).

Last year, I've funded most of my skills by selling dungeoneering floors in 'sell dung'. It used to be a good way to earn money, but is slowly dying at the moment (due to a lot of people maxing out or quitting i guess). So I might have to look for another way to earn money in the future. (I don't dice, merch, flip or anything like that).

Raise your fist!

Angerfist.png

I suspect that you can only keep 1 effigy at the moment (not 4 like after a certain update they did).

I had one banked a while ago and didn't get a new one, eventhough I trained over 10m magic xp in the meantime.

When I finally used it, I received another one within the next day.

Anyone who can confirm this? (Forum post or something)

Raise your fist!

Angerfist.png

As far as I can tell, the max is still 5. Now that is going on the word of my guildmates, because I still have about 25 in bank from when they first came out. I had way more than that, but I wanted to open them myself, but at the time the only skill I had that was high enough was 99 Summoning. Now I only have Fletching, Smithing, and Thieving to finish off so I can open the rest.

I'll upload my mage and farm vid probably today :)

Currently training all my skills to 20m exp (only fishing, summoning and hunter left).

I'm also focussing on thieving, currently 28.1m xp.

Raise your fist!

Angerfist.png