Angerblog - Angerfist's Blog - Road to page 1 overall / 200m skills

Don't worry because I didn't gain a lot of exp the last few days.

I've been quite busy + I have been earning some money to bank some prayer, farming etc. supplies :)

Raise your fist!

Angerfist.png

Got full ibis, time for 200m thieving now ;)

Get it done before they bone traders :(

That would make me very mad.

I don't think they will do that, they have been like that for a long time now, should make no sense..

Raise your fist!

Angerfist.png

It took them this long to fix PP, I think it's something they've overlooked or just don't realise just how good they are whilst they hit next to nothing (comparatively). So I fully expect a nerf to occur, I just don't think it's very high on the to do list (gotta [bleep] everything else up first)

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

It took them this long to fix PP, I think it's something they've overlooked or just don't realise just how good they are whilst they hit next to nothing (comparatively). So I fully expect a nerf to occur, I just don't think it's very high on the to do list (gotta [bleep] everything else up first)

I don't think PP was overpowered in the first place. Snakes could hit up to like 450, but back in the days when you only had 99 lp they could hit up to 4, which was exactly the same thing.

If they nerf anything at traders, I hope it's just the amount they hit (which is indeed to underpowered). If they for example nerf it so you can't permanently trap the guards, that would be a disaster..

Raise your fist!

Angerfist.png

Well yeah, that's what I meant, the damage aspect. It doesn't really take TOO much away for xp/h but would make them far more annoying for your average punter.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

10 minutes of doing dwarf traders showed me that it's about 300K/h.

I was using avatar warden and full ibis though, but I'd say it's at least 250K xo/hour even without all those bonuses.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QahkB0qGkM

Raise your fist!

Angerfist.png

• 1 month later...

It's been a while since I posted here, so might start posting more frequently again!

I was working on 200m thieving (130m xp atm), but since the charm collector was released, I decided to take a break from thieving and max defence first (I've had 100m+ defence xp for a long while now, even before the EoC came out, so I decided it's time to max it out now before I lose even more ranks.)

Maxing defence isn't the most efficient thing to do (I already have 200m magic and ranged, but only 27.8m slayer), but that doesn't really bother me.

My actual plan is to get 200m defence and thieving before the new skill is released. I've still got a lot going on irl (school, sports etc.) so that might be pretty hard, but I'm going to try anyway.

For the people out there that like my guides or guides in general, you can check the videos I post below.

The first one is a guide on how to trap the trade floor guards (for thieving dwarf traders). I've made this video since a lot of friends pm'd me while I was thieving, saying they tried to trap the trade floor guards but they couldn't. They immediately panicked and suspected that the method was nerfed. I knew they just didn't know how to trap the guards, and tried to explain how to do it, but after this happened a few times, I just decided to make a video about it.

I couldn't find other videos explaining how to do this so I personally think this is a pretty handy guide :D

I didn't really plan on making the second one, since I think there's a lot of similar videos already. But since some of my friends kept asking me about my magic gear and inventory setup, and they insisted I made a video about it, I decided to give in and make one.

I'm quite surprised about the amount of views and likes I've gotten on this last video so far, so I'm glad I've made.

I hope these videos help the people who decide to train thieving or magic/defence. Likes, comments or feedback are appreciated!

Enjoy ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQ7pVQm0BQA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvl8jtI_lWA

Raise your fist!

Angerfist.png

Nice upload on the traders video, explains a lot of what I was doing wrong :>

Haha yea :P It's kind of special so I thought it was weird there weren't any videos about it yet

Raise your fist!

Angerfist.png

Got a sporty weekend coming up so might not get a lot of exp.. But my plan was to get 170m defence xp this weekend and i'll make that so it's okay ^^

Raise your fist!

Angerfist.png

great guide for dwarf traders. I literally just got 90 thieving and I may go for 99 over the course of the next few weeks so I'll definitely be using the info from that vid.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

great guide for dwarf traders. I literally just got 90 thieving and I may go for 99 over the course of the next few weeks so I'll definitely be using the info from that vid.

I'm glad you liked it!

Raise your fist!

Angerfist.png