What sort of 'scaper are you?

Ruinous Edge

What sort of 'scaper are you?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. How would you define your 'scaping style, as of current stats or future goals

• 200mil all scaper
    • Trimmed completionist
    • Completionist
    • Maxed
    • Skiller
    • Quester (qp cape)
    • PKer
    • PVMer
    • Pure
    • Tank
    • Bankstander
    • Lobbysitter
    • Mercher
    • Staker
    • Gambler
    • RWTer
    • Bot
    • Jack of all trades (a little bit of everything)
    • Wanderer (Does some things, but never always the same things) *thanks D. V.*
    • Fashionscaper

Probably been asked numerous times, but would be nice to get a demographic of the TIF community, select all that apply to you now or in your future goals.

For me I'd say quester, jack of all trades and to a degree a bankstander, because I never had the motivation to get Maxed cape or get all skills or combat stats 99s respectively but did train sporadically and aimed to get/keep my qp cape.

If you feel I have missed anything of the list please feel free to tell me

Quest Cape Achieved 10/08/2012

TFU: Ruinous Edge

TFUsig2_zpsc5e7f1a4.png

A piece of glass in the sand under your feet, it cuts you deep and it makes you hate the beauty that you see.

'Ruinous Edge', I'm unable to properly check any on your list because you missed the "Other" and/or "Wanderer (Does some things, but never always the same things.)" options. When I'm on, I tend to be a total case of randomness. Of course, when you've been on RuneScape as long as I have, and quit as many times as I have, that's just one of the many possibilities that can happen to you. :mellow:

~D. V. "Can't properly answer your poll..." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

'Ruinous Edge', I'm unable to properly check any on your list because you missed the "Other" and/or "Wanderer (Does some things, but never always the same things.)" options. When I'm on, I tend to be a total case of randomness. Of course, when you've been on RuneScape as long as I have, and quit as many times as I have, that's just one of the many possibilities that can happen to you. :mellow:

~D. V. "Can't properly answer your poll..." Devnull

I was considering jack of all trades as a sort of other or wanderer vote but will gladly add the 'wanderer' option, other is too general to be of any use imo though

thanks for the feedback D. V.

Quest Cape Achieved 10/08/2012

TFU: Ruinous Edge

TFUsig2_zpsc5e7f1a4.png

A piece of glass in the sand under your feet, it cuts you deep and it makes you hate the beauty that you see.

<<<snip>>>

I was considering jack of all trades as a sort of other or wanderer vote but will gladly add the 'wanderer' option, other is too general to be of any use imo though

thanks for the feedback D. V.

You're welcome, and thank you. Vote Placed. :D

~D. V. "Wandering RuneScape Randomly..." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

• 2 weeks later...

200mil all scaper(1 votes [2.22%] 8-) |^_^|

Level 99 Skills 28/28 200M exp Skills 6/28
Going for 200M All Skills. [qfc]48-49-837-63099395[/qfc]

@Matt258RS Twitch: Matt258RS

Whatpulse
My Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook ProfitCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

On 12/23/2011 at 4:39 PM, 'Jebrim' said:

But don't even begin to think that I think I'm better than you all simply because I've done 7.6k+ hours of Agility or because I have tens of thousands of fans.

I'd say I'm a bit of everything. I've done a lot of PvMing now that EoC has released, but before that I was grinding skills to 99. More recently I've gotten the urge to finish more quests, so I'm doing that as well.

• 2 weeks later...