Preparation for EoC live?

guzoliub

Well - what are you doing to prepare? I mean mainly what stuff you see as worthless in Eoc and try to dump it and what you see as usefull and try to buy?

here is what i do using beta knowledge

I sold my Karambwans as they heal only 600 in beta

Trying to sell the brews - no luck :)

Same with claws - looks like they are worthless and noone is buying ?

Maybe all godswords should be dumped in favour of the cheapest (but i did not bother - keeping Sara)

bought an arcane SS - not sure if it will be usefull but it will be divine for magic after all ...

bought lots of elemental runes for modern book

bought saradomin's hiss

(magic looked to me the most potent of all combat some time ago in beta so my buyings were magic centered, but now it seems nerfed)

Did some DG to get 200k for crossbow as rune cannot fire bolts above lvl50

you get the idea - EoC is coming like it or not and if you have ideas how to prepare - please share.

I'm keeping my brews, They still don't lower adreneline bar unlike food, and are a lot of heals per slot.

I might get a DFS and/or grind for the DG shields.

I need to get a CLS

Keepin my Barrows, but expecting them to raise the power of GWD armour.

Sad I can't use EEE for Skilling at the like.

Everything Else, but offhand weapons, I already have covered. Rapier for Stab, Goliaths for crush, Sagaie for thrown, D Bow for Arrows, CXB for bolts.

But man, Dragon Weapons are gona crash HARD. Too bad, since most are quite good looking.

I've already bought my preparations...

So far I have (A-list armours)

Melee:

Bandos helm, Bandos platebody, Bandos tassets, Chaotic kiteshield, Steadfast boots, Bandos gloves, Berkserker ring I, Saradomin's Whisper, Chaotic maul, Chaotic rapier, Chaotic longsword

Ranged:

Armadyl helmet, Armadyl platebody, Armadyl chainskirt, Armadyl gloves, Glaiven boots, Eagle-eye kiteshield, Archer ring I, Chaotic crossbow

Magic:

Hood of subjugation, Garb of subjugation, Gown of subjugation, Gloves of subjugation, Boots of subjugation, Farseer shield, Arcane stream necklace, Seers ring I, Staff of light, Chaotic staff, Armadyl staff

I also made B-list armour preparations such as:

Melee:

Torag helm, Torag platebody, Torag platelegs, Dragonfire shield, Cullinaromancer gloves 10, Bandos boots, Amulet of fury, Onyx ring I

Ranged:

Karils coif, Karils top, Karils skirt, Rune crossbow

Magic:

Ganodermic visor, Ganodermic poncho, Ganodermic leggings,

Possible updates might be:

Melee:

Obtain Offhand chaotic rapier and Offhand chaotic longsword.

Ranged:

Replace rune crossbow with karils crossbow, maybe get Saradomins hiss, Amulet of ranging, B-list range gloves, B-list range boots, Armadyl buckler, Offhand chaotic crossbow

Magic:

Obtain Ganodermic shield, Ganodermic wand, Ganodermic orb, Ahrims wand, Ahrims book, maybe get Saradomins murmur to replace Arcane stream necklace as A-list amulet.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Is Bandos helm that significant in EoC? :unsure:

They're all about equal to Barrows, and barrows is quite good now.

As for prep:

Guthan's set, Karil's set, Akrisae's set

Bandos shield, going to look into boots from all three classes

Bunch of rocktail, not that they're hard to get

Everything else, I had on hand.

Replaced my ~1k green d'hide sets with blue. Sold most of my rune gear as I won't need it for tanking any more.

I don't have much p2p combat gear so I won't bother selling or buying anything to save a few mil.

I did my preparation a while back. Basically I bought bandos and called it a day, under the assumption that it would still be pretty awesome by beta. That was really about it. Past that, I figure I'll pick it up as I go along.

• Like 1

I pretty much got rid of everything expensive and am holding cash at the moment. Trying to get some arcanes, rocktails, living minerals and such incase I get lucky - to sell after EoC goes live.

Equipment wise I got some armadyl stuff and zaryte bow. Zaryte bow was pretty amazing when I tried it in beta, though I heard it got nerfed or something. So now I'm bit worried it's going to drain alot of money with it. Hope not, already took quite losses with some nex gear. :D

u5zhkTY.gif

I did my preparation a while back. Basically I bought bandos and called it a day, under the assumption that it would still be pretty awesome by beta. That was really about it. Past that, I figure I'll pick it up as I go along.

Barrows armour has the same stats as Bandos though.

Barrows armour has the same stats as Bandos though.

I bought it quite a while back. Not particularly pleased about that change actually, seeing as I already have some barrows sets. But that was a chance I knew going in, that they would de-awesome it.

Headgear: Verac's helm, Akrisae's hood, Karil's coif, Pernix cowl

Amulets: Amulet of fury, Arcane stream necklace, Amulet of ranging

Bodies: Verac's brassard, Akrisae's robe, Karil's leathertop, Pernix body

Leggings: Verac's plateskirt, Akrisae's robeskirt, Karil's leatherskirt, Pernix chaps

Offhands: Chaotic kiteshield, Enhanced Excalibur, Farseer kiteshield, Mages' book, Illuminated Unholy book, Eagle-eye kiteshield

Weapons: Chaotic rapier, Chaotic longsword, Chaotic maul, Zamorakian spear, Balmung, Master wand, Polypore staff, Chaotic staff, Staff of light, Greater runic staff, Royal crossbow, Chaotic crossbow, Crystal bow, Swift gloves

Gloves: Mercenary gloves, Culinaromancer's gloves 10

Boots: Bandos boots, Ragefire boots, Glaiven boots

Rings: Archer's ring (i), Seers' ring, Onyx ring (i)

Capes: Completionist cape, Cape of legends

To-do:

Get tokens to buy chaotic offhands.

Consider buying Saradomin's whisper.

Buy and imbue Warrior and Seers' rings.

Bug Jagex to give Cape of legends' LP boost to Completionist Cape.

Post-beta:

Get ganodermic gloves.

Get ganodermic orb, or Ahrim's book of magic.

Get ganodermic wand, or Ahrim's wand.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Blue dragonhide is becoming F2P, not sure how that will affect prices.

Technically, The Sources of the blue leather will stay the same, but the demand will go up = Price will rise. Shit, now I have to get even more money for 99 craft :/

Can anyone explain the panic selling of sara brews. I mean it does not heal alot each sip but a flask can heal up to 3000 lp and a roctail is like 1860?

Also last I checked brews don't lower adrenaline like food consumption does.

Quest Cape Achieved 10/08/2012

TFU: Ruinous Edge

TFUsig2_zpsc5e7f1a4.png

A piece of glass in the sand under your feet, it cuts you deep and it makes you hate the beauty that you see.