Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 11/13/12

The_Gabe

I usually run UAV, Hunter Killer, CUAV in TDM. But recently, I took off Hunter Killer and put on VSAT. I manage to get it a lot now that I've changed my play style slightly (a little less rushy and more tactical and passive). I figure a Super Kill/Kill Chain is only going to happen with a lot of luck AND knowing exactly where the enemy will be.

Funny thing is, now that I've been getting VSATs, I've been going on a lot more 20 and 25 gunstreaks. Still haven't managed a nuclear. The closest I've been was 26; got Nuke-blocked by the score limit.

Noxx, I have fun with the SWAT. Usually, I'll run stock, fast mag, and select fire. If you can handle the recoil (which is nuts with select fire), it tears people up. Scavenger is a must, though, and so is fast mag imo.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

I usually run UAV, Hunter Killer, CUAV in TDM. But recently, I took off Hunter Killer and put on VSAT. I manage to get it a lot now that I've changed my play style slightly (a little less rushy and more tactical and passive). I figure a Super Kill/Kill Chain is only going to happen with a lot of luck AND knowing exactly where the enemy will be.

Funny thing is, now that I've been getting VSATs, I've been going on a lot more 20 and 25 gunstreaks. Still haven't managed a nuclear. The closest I've been was 26; got Nuke-blocked by the score limit.

Noxx, I have fun with the SWAT. Usually, I'll run stock, fast mag, and select fire. If you can handle the recoil (which is nuts with select fire), it tears people up. Scavenger is a must, though, and so is fast mag imo.

I used to have select fire on it, when i was still playing on PC. But i don't really like it that way any more. The reason i like the burst fire is because of the accuracy. On carrier i can get crossmap kills in 2 or 3 bursts consistently. I run Scavenger on all of my classes too even though i don't go on high gunstreaks i sometimes find myself playing a bit carelessly with my ammo. I'll prefire corners, walls, doorways, cover, etc. if i think someone is coming from there. 

Highest gunstreak ive gone on in BO2 is 18. Pretty sure if i run UAV/VSAT/EMP i could improve that greatly. Might try that soon.

I dropped a 50 - 3 on Carrier TDM just now. Went on a 21 Gunstreak too. It was a really good game. Used the Peacekeeper (probably one of my new favorite weapons), and i just went to work. Picked up a Sniper and got a few kills with that, and later on same thing with a Silenced LMG. Can't believe i finally dropped a 50 in TDM.

EDIT: And i went on a 26 gunstreak on Express TDM. If i didn't have 4 stupid deaths early on, i could have had a nuclear...

• 3 months later...

Gave it another try recently and I'm really annoyed with it. In a head to head fight, I almost always hit the other guy first and the most times, yet most of the time I'm the one that dies.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.