Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 11/13/12

The_Gabe

I love this game much more than the others even with the delays in camera and ads. You know, even with those delays it seems like it has less delays than the other cod games. Also this is the first one since cod4 that doesn't lag for me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyntHjL6T9Y

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Decided to buy this, regretting it already.

I'm 4th prestige, level ~51. This game is so terrible now, even when I play with my friends. It's the same garbage every match :(

(Not claiming that anyone in here is judgmental, but I'm actually good at this game. But if you'd like to search up my stats you may. I'm on Xbox: War Chipmunk )

Happy I didn't buy the DLC's, because they're always remakes of other/older maps. What platforms do you guys play on?

All_My_Love.png Bun_Dem.png

max.png 50.png

They are coming out with a new CoD, and it's also confirming the Xbox 720 (or whatever the name will be) for this year. It's most likely that the name will NOT be MW4 since now it's too different from Cod4 to be called MW4. At least that's what the rumors are currently.

Well, BO2 is really well made and I still have a lot of fun playing it, and they got it right when it comes to the hit detection this time. This is the first CoD since cod4 that I don't have lag at all (well except 1 day this week). I hope IW can top that for the next game.

• 2 weeks later...

Peacekeeper reminds me a bit of the Black Ops 74u. High damage, but low rate of fire. If you can handle the extra recoil, put on Rapid fire and you've got a complete deathmachine. Would easily outgun just about everything.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

I still think the peacekeeper is underpowered, takes me way more bullets to kill with it and I keep getting killed when I use it. Haven't used it since getting the diamond camo on it.

I just got BO2 last night. I've been hearing from a lot of my friends that BO2 is a lot harder than any of the other CoD games. So i was a bit skeptical about buying it at first because i'm not exactly an amazing CoD player and i don't want to be dying 50 times a game. But i have played a few games now, and i actually find it a lot easier than most of the other CoD games. I've been doing pretty alright. First time i've ever managed to reach and maintain a 1.0+ KDR in a FPS game.

Been playing with the PDW and i'm not really sure if my class is good, but it seems to be working pretty alright for me.

Really fun game, in all honesty.

Treyarch has introduced microtransactions in their game. This means I'm never buying a map pack again.

But le bacon kawaii camos xD so randum

Yeah I hadn't seen the bacon camo yet when I posted that. I'm tempted to buy it just for the bacon camo.

I know, I wasn't totally serious but it's still a pretty good camo lol. If anything I'd buy the extra classes but I don't need those either since 10 classes is more than enough for my everyday use.