Parkour/Gymnastics

W1nterW0lf

I recently switched to gymnastics training for strength instead of weightlifting. Currently working on a planche. Practiced the handstand for about a month last year w/ my friend but gave up on that one... afraid of getting injured from practicing it >_>

Can/could you do front levers or planches or anything like that?

77yLQy8.png

Due to a spinal condition, I can't over-exert myself with sports like this as I can easily pull my back, which is also sadly why exercise in general is difficult for me, topped with once my heart rate hits 180 I struggle to breathe.

Still, I enjoy watching it and giving it a go when it's nothing too major.

Popoto.~<3

I recently switched to gymnastics training for strength instead of weightlifting. Currently working on a planche. Practiced the handstand for about a month last year w/ my friend but gave up on that one... afraid of getting injured from practicing it >_>

Can/could you do front levers or planches or anything like that?

yeah I can do a straddle planche on the floor and the rings, a great way to get a handstand is against a wall! :)

W1nter_W0lf.png

w1nter_w0lf.png

w1nter_w0lf.png

w1nter_w0lf.png

w1nter_w0lf.png

Due to a spinal condition, I can't over-exert myself with sports like this as I can easily pull my back, which is also sadly why exercise in general is difficult for me, topped with once my heart rate hits 180 I struggle to breathe.

Still, I enjoy watching it and giving it a go when it's nothing too major.

Yeah its spectacular to watch! just work up litle by little even if its many reps with very low weight, that will more than a few reps of something with really heavy weight! :)

W1nter_W0lf.png

w1nter_w0lf.png

w1nter_w0lf.png

w1nter_w0lf.png

w1nter_w0lf.png

yep, at least thats how they taught us in gymnastics, we also did handstands on p-bars and had a teammate spot us on lowering down to a planche then back up again; we did this like 10 times per set.

^Floor routine from state championships in 2011

W1nter_W0lf.png

w1nter_w0lf.png

w1nter_w0lf.png

w1nter_w0lf.png

w1nter_w0lf.png

Ah dude, the guy getting rejected from the high five at the end is awesome haha

• Like 1

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome