Behind the Scenes: Special Edition

Leik

Ah, and also while reading your comments I came across with the possible quest subject. Vampires I think they are making a bit too many of them but I like them still I fear if they make many series it's gona be the same if you end reading 8 Harry potter books and you realize each time their quality gets lower and lower...

Also I saw some one of you commenting about not having another penguin quest. In a way I do not see how could they continue the quest it seems to have come to an end...

Instead I see great possibilities for 2 areas that have been locked out for years and never have been updated even in my opinion they should have been finished years ago. These 2 are The elves Prifddinas and the Menaphos city (my opinion). The elves must have this update done since I think it's part of something big.. it could contain a hidden city, places to train hunter on whole new monsters, a ranging practise place, an elven minigame perhaps? why not? At the moment it's only taking space in the RS map and really it seems to me that it need something cool and new that would be the perfect update for the upcoming year in my opinion.

The 2nd suggestion much like the 1st one is the Menaphite. This place also has been for years in no use... it neet something more cool perhaps a new place where train mining, collect new gems? And I somehow see in my mind an assasins guild or thievs guild much like in AC but it really needs something perhaps a new "manage thy kingdom" but this time an Egypt-like version? Where you could be the Pharaoh or something... still these are only my hopes and thinkings but who knows...

-Hokuspokus-

hokuspokus.png

Do not lose heart, fight for even the smallest hope. Do not give quarter to the forces of evil. Pursuit kindness and embrace love.

Back in 2006 when barrows came out, 6 years later we finally get wind of possible eastern lands.

Worse still -- I'm pretty sure barrows came out in May 2005 ... :unsure:

Still, it'd be nice if we got some real "Eastern Lands" content in terms of equipment and what-not along with the release of POP's. Not that I am expecting any, but it's be nice to get it ...

nyuseg.png

How dare you speak such blasphemy about Harry Potter.

:evil:

This was just a simple example it's like if you are eating the same thing days and days it soon tastes like wood or worse, it loses it mean to be delicious and the joy of eating it goes away at the same. I did this example of Harry Potter because I personally didn't like the last 2 books since the story was already too long to continue but this is only my opinion. I'm sorry if this affected to some of you negatively.

-Hokuspokus-

hokuspokus.png

Do not lose heart, fight for even the smallest hope. Do not give quarter to the forces of evil. Pursuit kindness and embrace love.

This was just a simple example it's like if you are eating the same thing days and days it soon tastes like wood or worse, it loses it mean to be delicious and the joy of eating it goes away at the same. I did this example of Harry Potter because I personally didn't like the last 2 books since the story was already too long to continue but this is only my opinion. I'm sorry if this affected to some of you negatively.

-Hokuspokus-

The books were fine, but the movies...oh dear lord..the movies... put it this way the film series was 8 films too long :S

Quest Cape Achieved 10/08/2012

TFU: Ruinous Edge

TFUsig2_zpsc5e7f1a4.png

A piece of glass in the sand under your feet, it cuts you deep and it makes you hate the beauty that you see.

-Hokuspokus-

The books were fine, but the movies...oh dear lord..the movies... put it this way the film series was 8 films too long :S

In my opinion I felt like after the 4th movie the rest movies very only made for pure money making and it felt to me like the story was kinda like too changed... the movie 5 was really boring since they were in a library, court (or somekind of that) all the time if I remember right. The 6th was watchable but I didn't really were into it... and the rest I didn't even bother to look got too bored till then and felt that no point watching it... :P But in the end I'm not a Harry Potter fan nor I know much about it, just a simple guy telling what he feels about something.

And btw we should concentrate on talking stuff which is dedicated to RS and not some Harry Potter :D after all that's why we are here :)

-Hokuspokus-

hokuspokus.png

Off topic

^^ that!

And btw we should concentrate on talking stuff which is dedicated to RS and not some Harry Potter :D after all that's why we are here :)

NO - this topic is now reserved for exclusively HP discussion ! All the books were awesome obviously, no point to watch movies really. But hello, at least part 6 and 7/1 and 7/2 are mandatory because of EMMA WATSON!!!!!

Also, if you have read the Hunger Games series, only reason to watch the movie is obviously Jennifer Lawrence

And what is this Runescape you people speak of?

purekilljoy.png