Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

20-Nov-2012 - Evolution of Combat: Now Live!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
646 replies to this topic

Sylpheed
[ Display Name History ]

Sylpheed

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,206 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Sylpheed
  • RSN2:Eliteice1
  • Clan:Scryers
This should suffice.

http://runescape.wik...ution_of_Combat

Pro-tip, never use the official Jagex wiki.

Saru Inc
[ Display Name History ]

Saru Inc

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 6,463 posts
  • RSN:Saru Inc
  • RSN2:Saruman44
  • RSN '07:Thengel55
  • Clan:SODB
Thanks guys! I appreciate it.

And wow, this is a lot to take in.I spent like 45 minutes last night doing the academy thing, but I couldn't tell what else EoC brought to the game. No more protection prayers? Everywhere is multikill? Yikes...

Also, I really don't like how everything has 1.234 billion lifepoints. Yuck. However, this does seem to solve some problems that the old game had, so I'll give this a chance.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Ginger_Warrior
[ Display Name History ]

Ginger_Warrior

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 8,044 posts
  • RSN '07:CN G Warrior
Don't be alarmed by the lifepoints. Most of your punchbag monsters (the task monsters assigned in 150+ quantities, that sort of stuff) are a lot easier to kill now.

The Marquis
[ Display Name History ]

The Marquis

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 142 posts
  • RSN:Dark Marquis
  • Clan:HYT
It is multi-kill everywhere, but on the other hand most monsters are now not aggressive.

Bossfights are somewhat easier, coz u can simply smack abilities now. Especially the quest ones (having done WGS recently)

strilmus
[ Display Name History ]

strilmus

Moss Giant Whipper

• Members
  • 2,910 posts
In a situation where monsters ARE aggressive, you may want to bring good armor or something.

8f14270694.jpg

Miss Lioness
[ Display Name History ]

Miss Lioness

the Pyromaniac

• Senior Moderator
  • 2,491 posts
  • RSN:Miss Lioness
  • Clan:Efficiency Experts

It is multi-kill everywhere, but on the other hand most monsters are now not aggressive.

Bossfights are somewhat easier, coz u can simply smack abilities now. Especially the quest ones (having done WGS recently)

Quest bosses overall haven't really brought up to standard! Besides newer quests, quests that came out since the launch of EoC.
So if "The World Wakes" Has any quest bosses, it's going to be damn though ;D.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help[left]. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Kimberly
[ Display Name History ]

Kimberly

Retired Staff

• Members
  • 12,325 posts
  • RSN:Kimberly
  • RSN2:Dorelei
Since this topic was bumped mostly with a question and that question has been answered...I'll go ahead and lock the topic to prevent clutter ;) Please don't be afraid to post your questions in Help & Advice in the future! :)

hzvjpwS.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users