Sign in to follow this  
Slore

Elemental Workshop II - Fixing The Crane; problem!

Hi. I'm currently doing the elemental workshop II quest. So far I have got to the part where I must fix the 4 machinery, however when I come to make the claw for the crane, it won't let me. In the requirements it is saying I haven't completed the quest enough in order to make the claw, so I did the other 3 yet it still will not allow me to make it. I've tried turning on/messing with the different machinery to see if I missed anything and I've repeatedly looked through the quest journal and guide that you guys provided yet I'm still unable to make this claw.

Thanks for reading, I hope you can help me out!

SigLOL.jpg

What does your ingame Quest guide say?

Have you actually read the crane schematic?

Since the game guide there is saying you have the book, but you lack any other instruction indicating you haven't read the book.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I have read the crane schematic many times. I even read it near the anvil to see if it made a difference, yet the claw is still locked. I'm starting to wonder if this may be a bug or something i'm unluckily experiencing.

SigLOL.jpg

When you say the claw is 'locked' what exactly are you being shown?

Also earlier today jagex did put out an update that mentioned 'elemental workshop quests can now be completed once more' have you tried since then?

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Thank you for that information, I did notice there was an update however didn't realize it was about that. I'll try the quest again now. Btw, the requirement was to "partially complete" the quest.

I have just tried to continue the quest again and I am getting the same response.

SigLOL.jpg

im having the same issue! i've done everything and it wont let me make the claw. i're read all the books, even the slashed one. i read both of the schematics. on the quest list i have everything checked off but the fixing te cane one. this s getting rater aggravating so if someone figure it out plese help me.

7: Repairing the Crane

Items needed: hammer, crane schematic, 1 elemental metal bar

1. Make one elemental claw.

2. Use the lever west of the crane to lower the claw.

3. Use your new elemental claw on it to repair it.

4. Use the same lever to raise it again.

Tips, Tricks & Notes

If any machines from Elemental Workshop 1 are not running, part of the circuit will not work, so make sure all power sources from the first quest are working.

I paraphrased the crane step into a more easily readable form, just in case you actually forgot something. Otherwise, try to turn on the machinery from EW1?

If all else fails, go to You Tube and look up the Elemental Workshop you are working on and watch the video and see if you have done what it is showing.