firebird308

Skill Progress Calc

Uh, I couldn't help noticing that when I try to use it, I get sent to the main page instead of it retrieving my stats and showing me how close I am to leveling stuff up. I think converting the site broke something.

Silverfox30.png

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.
^^^At least I'm not the only crazy one

We'll try to get this sorted out ASAP!

• Like 1

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Okay, thanks.

Silverfox30.png

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.
^^^At least I'm not the only crazy one

I am sad to report that the calculators are not fixed: I have for the last 3 days been trying to calculate how much infernal ashes i need to collect to get my 99 prayer I am 400K from 98 and my calculator still shows my xp as it was bewfore the new look to the website, which I have to say is horrible sorry :(

Kattmatix.png

Little bit about me.

Live in Denmark but am british, been here since '09. Play Rs even though I complain about EOC, so found I could use momentum and leave abilities bar alone for a decent amount of time <3

Want my trimmed comp cape but am a total chicken in the combat area.

I am sad to report that the calculators are not fixed: I have for the last 3 days been trying to calculate how much infernal ashes i need to collect to get my 99 prayer I am 400K from 98 and my calculator still shows my xp as it was bewfore the new look to the website, which I have to say is horrible sorry :(

They should work fine, please clear your Tip.It cookies.

• Like 1