Hello Tip.It-ers!

Hello,

My name is Miracle; I am 18 years old, soon to be 19, and I love playing Runescape. I was born in the United States on December 23, 1993. I began my Runescape adventure back in early 2001. Since then I have been on and off the game until today, actually. Lately I have been playing other kinds of games and I had heard that EOC was released the other day so I had decided to try it out. So, I made a new account named Miracle k3. So far it really isn't as bad as most people say it is. I guess it's more of an acquired taste. So far starting off this new account I'm not doing to bad I won 5m in Squeal of Fortune, which was pretty awesome. Anyway. if you really want to know about me you can read my About Me on my profile.

If you see me in-game feel free to say Hello or something! :)

asandari1_zpsf3db01f0.png

Hi there, and Welcome to the Rune Tips Community, aka Tip.It! I'll probably check out your profile after this post, but I figured I should apologize in advance because you won't see me in-game ever unless I have some kind of psychotic breakdown. Anyway, please join us over in Forum Games and the various other boards we have here, preferably as you deem appropriate to feeling like digging in. Oh, and one last thing... BEWARE THE LUNATICS! For all you know, one might have just greeted you and stole the "First!" slot... :blink:

~D. V. "I've gotta figure out something I can just copy-pasta for these that still sounds as human as I intend..." Devnull

(p.s.: BTW, I should note that I'm not some kind of creepy stalker... So don't worry, because you're definitely safe!)

• Like 1

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Welcome to Tip.it. Hope you enjoy our forums and your stay. As the one said above me, do beware of lunatics. That aside, have fun playing Runescape, (although it sucks...rant rant rant!) with EoC that is. Feel free to add me in-game if you'd like. If you need help, guidance or just someone to talk to while you play. I can be random haha but yea, enjoy!

• Like 1

899th to 120 attack! August 9, 2014~!

Welcome to TIF! :)

We may seem crazy, but it's a good kind of crazy. :P

• Like 1

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

I think it's just going to take some getting used to.

I'm kind of excited for it. It's been a looooooooong time since there was so much I was clueless about. It's like being fresh off Tutorial Island again! :D

• Like 1

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Lol. I thought it looked familiar.

darlingmiracle, don't forget about the " :wub:" emote, and definitely feel free to use it! :D

~D. V. "It looks much better than trying to do ASCII hearts." Devnull

• Like 1

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

I think this might be one of the most popular introductory threads for a new member ever. =D>

• 3 months later...