Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Wartec
[ Display Name History ]

Wartec

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Ninjalaw
Hi, I am wartec. I am here to introduce myself and respond only to questions on based on this same topic and the tags I manually added.
We all should already know the rules. I say this only to give a suggested added criteria for the questions that might me asked as follows:
There is no such thing as a stupid question. Yet there is such a thing as an offensive question I will ignore any and all questions I deem offensive by simply not answering them. Otherwise all standard rules outlined by the staff of tip.it is enforced without any effort on my part so
Lets begin. I simply hope for the best.
"I work hard in everything be it work or play." - Wartec

Kaida23
[ Display Name History ]

Kaida23

Retired Staff

• Members
  • 4,533 posts
  • RuneScape Status:F2P
  • RSN:Kaida23
  • Clan:Total F2P Skillers
Welcome to TIF! :)
  • Wartec likes this

Posted Image
Check out my blog to read the Adventures of a Big Damn (F2P) Hero.

Posted Image

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Wartec
[ Display Name History ]

Wartec

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 7 posts
Thank you! A very honorable response indeed.

Jelbies
[ Display Name History ]

Jelbies

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • RuneScape Status:F2P
  • RSN:Jelbies
Welcome! I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay as much as i have!

Ezee
[ Display Name History ]

Ezee

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 671 posts
  • RSN:Zeei
Welcome! :D
Posted Image

Nico Robin
[ Display Name History ]

Nico Robin

Bear Fur

• Monster Hunting Team
  • 472 posts
  • RSN:Ingui
  • RSN2:Nico Robinne
  • Clan:Good Karma
Welcome!

899th to 120 attack! August 9, 2014~!

Wartec
[ Display Name History ]

Wartec

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 7 posts
Awesome! Thank you all I have the most lofty goal to attain on runescape if you get it right I will respond on my next post with this quote:

"Awesome Combo"

Note my first post still applies to this one. I say this for matters of clarity and epic accuracy. If no one gets it right in the next ten posts at least I will wait until some one says
the two words in this thread I was to hear. I will not respond untill someone gets it right personal pm's and hints are not given from me. This is a almost impossible riddle
yet i will pm the tip.it staff the answer so they know and I don't incur the wrath of a unholy king black dragon. Tip.it it staff and mods do not quailify to answer the riddle though
the have my permisson to incase people can't figure it out after whenever the mods and staff of tip.it decide it's time to end the thread. Also I mean no disrespect at this hype tactic to anyone. If I have offended any mods or tip.it staff take it down. Thank you for your awesome dedication to runescape everyone I am wartec the #1 longest playing runescape customer besides runescape staff. Have fun.

Mojohaza1
[ Display Name History ]

Mojohaza1

Spider Egg

• Members
  • 58 posts
If there's supposed to be a riddle in here then you've totally lost me ^.^

Regardless, Welcome to TIF :)

mX0rmhR.gif
Click the image above to be taken to the Wilderness Guardians website.

Advisor in Wilderness Guardians

Honourary Member in Clan Europe

Ex-Leader Of Descendant Guardians and True Supremacy

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Interview, RuneScape, Tip.It, Tip.It Times, Quests, Rare Items, Rules, Future Updates, Game Mechanics, Fiction

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users