Ariane Quest Double Bill 28th November

Ambler

Seems like there was a highscore cleanup with this update too.

Also this:

94680635.jpg

Definitely was a highscore update because I jumped up 4k ranks over night. Which is a big deal at top 50k.

Archermanme.png
Quest Cape Achieved on November 14, 2007

Iron_Archer.png

Items Acquired

Crystal Pick and Hatchet

Berzerker Ring x 3

3/28 Barrows Items

Is it new that Steel Titans are so overpowered that it's nearly impossible to kill someone who has one? 10% damage boost on a set of armour warrants a nerf to level 20 stats, but an automatic 500% boost to all damage doesn't even warrant a single increased combat level? What bullshit is this?

Oh, and the Reflect ability got buffed. It deals 150% damage instead of 50% and has infinite duration. Just FYI.

It could just be a 30 min duration aura that has a daily cooldown. A constant 50% for the entire month would be a bit mad.

That's a big understatement. On top of all the other XP giveaways this year, it's gamebreaking. I don't usually give much credence to veterans who state "We did it the hard way" but it's becoming increasingly difficult to say that their achievements aren't being devalued to junk.

-edit doh nvm blue is for sara

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

Just make Void Armour redeemable and Elite Void to pre-nerf Stats. Then, it actually makes sense, otherwise it's just dead space, there's not a single instance where you'd use void now.

Wait, elite got nerfed too? Why? Is it too gamebreaking to have a grandmaster quest reward (+ void grinding time) be equal to rune? Is it not enough that the other reward from that quest is weaker than a whip? There are no words :wall:

• Like 7

i cant get the ritual to work.... north going clockwise is it cosmic, earth, law, air chaos,water,nat, fire?

Read the tablets, I can't remember the exact order but once you get Fire master, Water master, Grey master(with green apprentice on his right iirc), then everything else falls into place by just putting opposites across from each other.

jagerbluebt1.gif

Thx to MxM for parts of the sig!

For those wondering, the new void Stats:

YrxP6.png

ctIw8.png

BsSpw.png

eADVQ.png

wtsLL.png

ekHYm.png

Normal void doesn't have a prayer bonus.

For comparisson, here's a 70 gear setup with the same slots filled

IyPUQ.png

No hyperbole this time, there is literally not a single place where you'd use Void now. It is completely and totally worthless, and if they do not buff at the very least Elite Void, there is zero reason to have it. Had there not been Slots for it in the PoH, I'd have dropped mine.

What are these hidden rewards post-rune memories.

you can talk to the demon on the second floor and either give it a drop of blood for mage xp or refuse for pray xp. havn't found any others yet

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

It could just be a 30 min duration aura that has a daily cooldown. A constant 50% for the entire month would be a bit mad.

That's a big understatement. On top of all the other XP giveaways this year, it's gamebreaking. I don't usually give much credence to veterans who state "We did it the hard way" but it's becoming increasingly difficult to say that their achievements aren't being devalued to junk.

The achievements mean nothing already.

But the achievements mean nothing outside of a personal realm. There are many updates - giveaways or otherwise - the add to the "devaluing" of "achievements" - Runespan a prime example. What about penguins giving exp every week. DEVALUED OH NO. It's only such if you let yourself believe it to be, and youre going to for a number of reasons, not just a shitty aura that gives exp away once a day.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

After all these years, I know the way RS pronounces "thingummywut"

Hands up for those who used to pronounce it as Thin-gummy-wut

*hands up*

• Like 2

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

Anyone bought the Ariane/Ozan set? Post pics please @@@

This is as close I can get for a pic in the game

It is also the closest I can get to Ariane's own color scheme, the green areas and hair are recolourables, and there are two hair colors

Ariane_outfit.png

tim_chenw2.png

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)

[spoiler=Post-quest rewards]Talk to the Archmage after the quest to get the Archmage title, provided you have 99 magic.

safersbanner.png

Play Safe! smile.gif - Got useful information for the tip.it website? Post here!

[spoiler=Post-quest rewards]Talk to the Archmage after the quest to get the Archmage title, provided you have 99 magic.

That I knew and now have.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Anybody figured out the other rewards?

[hide=]

I got the prayer exp from talking to the lesser demon afterwards but I can't find anything else...I think it'll have something to do with the organ though[/hide]

EAVnEYl.png

Visit my blog! Click the madness for more madness!

[spoiler=Post-quest rewards]

I got the prayer exp from talking to the lesser demon afterwards but I can't find anything else...I think it'll have something to do with the organ though[/hide]

I'd be willing to bet on rewards from the organ somehow. I tried playing Air surge and Fire surge on it to no avail.

safersbanner.png

Play Safe! smile.gif - Got useful information for the tip.it website? Post here!

Anyone bought the Ariane/Ozan set? Post pics please @@@

This is as close I can get for a pic in the game

It is also the closest I can get to Ariane's own color scheme, the green areas and hair are recolourables, and there are two hair colors

Ariane_outfit.png

Once more ruined by player model limitations ;(

Not even eyeliner man @@@@

[spoiler=Post Quest Rewards]You also need 99 Runecrafting to claim the Archmage title.

• Like 2

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

the teleportation animation is pretty spiffy though

tim_chenw2.png

I bought Ariane but didn't take pics this morning.. :( Now I am at work.

I'm kinda mad that you can't get her hair color that was practically the best part I was hoping for. Tele animation is great, and staff is interesting but does not quite match.

Ozan hair on girls is kinda cute though :) Basically looks a bit like side-part-long but with dual colors.

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014