Festive Aura: 50% bonus xp each day.

toone

Double drops... So now Torva can continue to crash from 650M down below 200M.

Great, that's absolutely wonderful news! Down with plutocratic elitism in RS! It's about time the best gear is actually affordable rather than accessible only to a tiny few who can stake or merch billions, or those who got billions by being early birds at new bosses(I was part of group number 3, but that's a rare and temporary occurrence in RS).

• Like 1

Great, that's absolutely wonderful news! Down with plutocratic elitism in RS! It's about time the best gear is actually affordable rather than accessible only to a tiny few who can stake or merch billions, or those who got billions by being early birds at new bosses(I was part of group number 3, but that's a rare and temporary occurrence in RS).

This, many times this.

I've done like 200k XP now and it's not depleted yet.

Depleted as I typed.

EDIT: Can't take into DG. -.-.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

But I lost my Nex set last January and I tanked 24/7 in arma until I got it back. it isn't hard, just people don't want to work towards anything and want instant money.

• Like 1

Well, I plan on using it everyday with prayer. If the bonuses don't stack, I'll move to construction. Either way, it'll be a free 1.5 million XP when all is said and done. Much like the free agility from August.

By the way, I like this method of bonus XP than the bonus XP weekends. Coupled with the XP prisms, Jagex is doing it right in my opinion. Now they just need an option to use skilling lamps on the prisms adding perhaps 1.5x of what the experience would have been to the total on the prism.

nukemarine.png

Learn how to Learn Japanese on your own - Nukemarine's Suggested Guide for Beginners in Japanese
Stop Forgetting Stuff for College and Life - Anki - a program which makes remembering things easy
Reach Elite Fitness - CrossFit

it appears that they have forgotten to implement a cap at the 50k mark

Which skill were you leveling?

nukemarine.png

Learn how to Learn Japanese on your own - Nukemarine's Suggested Guide for Beginners in Japanese
Stop Forgetting Stuff for College and Life - Anki - a program which makes remembering things easy
Reach Elite Fitness - CrossFit

Either way, it'll be a free 1.5 million XP when all is said and done.

I hate that phrase. It makes no sense. It should be "when all that's said is done", meaning everything you planned to do has been done.

Pedantry aside, I do like the idea of this aura. It's much better than giving us a free one million xp lamp or some shit like that. Like the Mad May necklace, it gives and xp boost, meaning you actually have to train the skill to get the xp. I think the entire concept of xp lamps should be phased out and replaced with xp boosting items, like SoF pendants. When I first heard of pendants, I thought they would be replacing lamps entirely, but alas...

trains2.png

[spoiler=I LOVE MY STATION]

01001001001001110110110100100000010101000111011101100101011011000111011001100101

00100000011000010110111001100100001000000111011101101000011000010111010000100000

Either way, it'll be a free 1.5 million XP when all is said and done.

I hate that phrase. It makes no sense. It should be "when all that's said is done", meaning everything you planned to do has been done.

It's meant to convey that "everything is done". It could be written "all is done and said" because both actions are in the past, the same way you could refer to two battles as "the battles of Britain and the Bulge" or vice versa, it's merely bringing up two events, not laying them out chronologically.

From the empty days of hope, deny the darkness
Follow my voice, we'll run far away from here

If only to hide, to escape this life
And live forever, forever in the sun

Mine quit yielding bonus XP in 15 minutes after ~150k con XP. I was using the full construction set + clay hammers.

Which would mean 50k bonus xp from the aura, and 50k from the hammers.

I'm still wondering if I'm going to use it on construction or on something slower. Depends on if I've got time to do a slow skill for all 30 minutes, or if I have to just do something fast.

so, anyoen got good drops yet? So far, I've only had Arma Shards and other ntoed goods from glacors.

Think you got 90 minutes before it starts bud.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

so, anyoen got good drops yet? So far, I've only had Arma Shards and other ntoed goods from glacors.

Double drops have been active since the reset yesterday (SOF/challenge reset) and we get the experience aura at the same time.

siggy_zps7b2911b4.png

You're well behind.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

You're well behind.

About to go to bed anyways :D.

I might drop my nex and see how she's feeling.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png