Jagex; as reviewed by employees.

Cloud1924

Then why would ignore you the 20 real reviews to pick out the one obvious fake one to quote back at me?

You must feel the need to rationalise something.

At the end of the day you can't prove any of them are real or fake. That's why I almost disregard this entire website.

Then why would ignore you the 20 real reviews to pick out the one obvious fake one to quote back at me?

You must feel the need to rationalise something.

Just like how you ignore my post and use this site to rationalize your pre-existing opinions on Jagex? Unless you can come up with a better explanation for why you think those 20 reviews are real other then they seem really plausible, it seems perfectly reasonable to ignore the site based on the fact that it could be faked.

Also, if you read his post, you'd probably notice that he didn't actually quote any of the reviews at you.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Are you serious? This argument? Why not apply it to all religions? You can't prove God isn't real...

I would highly, highly doubt that the reviews mentioning things like department Christmas parties, "staff jollies"(whatever these are), and how many pounds they made per hour are fake.

Exactly who do you guys think have the time to just sit there and write fake negative reviews? Most of then read quite differently and some of them are quite long... The burder of proof is very much on you.

I would prefer even to fail with honor than to win by cheating - Sophocles

php1CLVGLAM.jpg

I can back up at least the poor internal co-operation and communication from interacting with them as a player mod. The frequency with which Jagex reorganizes it's employees is actually kind of alarming. I'd peg them at about 6 months. Not everyone moves of course, just all the bosses, in true Dilbert style.

21150strip.gif

I'm also pretty sure the website team doesn't actually exist, and their website is contract work (it isn't really, but they only seem to do anything when it's an honest to god crisis, which suggests it's not getting the resources it needs to function).

I don't know. Some of them really love their job (this is normally means they are on the list of people who will next be moved), and others aren't that into it, which I suppose is normal.

Are you serious? This argument? Why not apply it to all religions? You can't prove God isn't real...

I would highly, highly doubt that the reviews mentioning things like department Christmas parties, "staff jollies"(whatever these are), and how many pounds they made per hour are fake.

People do that actually. They're called, um, atheists.

At any rate, read Kimberly's comment on page 1. Assuming this is true, what does it change? We rant about it for a while, just like any other rant, then get on with our day.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.