Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Saradomin's true blessing: A guide to bath tubs and wash basins.

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

SwreeTak
[ Display Name History ]

SwreeTak

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,739 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:SwreeTak
  • Clan:Arcane Chroniclers

The true blessing of Saradomin: A guide to bath tubs and wash basins.
By Swedishboy5/Swedishboy7

Posted Image

Please note: This is a guide made for fun. It have been written for the competition hosted by 999134 here on Tip.It Forums. The competition can be found by following this link: http://forum.tip.it/...80#entry5332577

I have chosen to include wash basins as well, as they're very similar to bath tubs and deserve to be mentioned as well (according to me).
Most of the information...All of the information, I mean, here is to be read as entertainment. All the bath tubs, wash basins and other baths listed here are however real. They can be found at the listed locations in RuneScape. Feel free to go on a great bath tub and wash basin safari after having read this guide of mine :).

An introduction to bath tubs and wash basins.
History of the bath tubs in Runescape
A short section on modern day baths
Locations of bath tubs and ways to reach them
Wash Basins and ways to reac
h them
Other baths
A final tip
Thanks

An introduction to bath tubs and wash basins.
Today we can find many bath tubs and wash basins all around Runescape. They come in different variations and are suited for different kind of people. But they all are used for baths and they all have the same origin from the third age, when Saradomin, the greatest god of them all, invented them (more about in the history section of this guide).
But then, what is a bath tub, and a wash basin, in RuneScape like, really? Well, to answer this question I have travelled north and south, west and east, all over Gielinor. After a huge lot of work and examines, I now feel that I am closer to this explanation. It seems like you're supposed to, when at a bath tub, to:

"Wash here". And so it is. You really should, if you own one of these, wash there. There's no such thing as washing in a nice bath tub. There's also the examime:

"Running water – very nice!" A bath tub is a place for running water, most usually to clean yourself off with, which is indeed "very nice!".

But both these examines just describes a part of baths: There are also several wash basins which I think deserves to be mentioned as well. They have the same orgin as bath tubs and they're also used for the glorious process of taking a bath!
However, they're:

"Rough but adequate." They're still great for baths though, and I do strongly recommend to visit at least one of them during your adventures in Runescape.

This was the start of my great journey. The result of this journey of bath-tub-recieving-knowledge have now resulted in this guide, which I hope will give you, my dear reader, a better understanding of this blessing of Saradomin: The bath tubs and wash basins.

History of the bath tubs and wash basins in Runescape

A short section on modern day bath tubs and wash basins

Locations of bath tubs and ways to reach them

Varrock

Falador

Draynor

East Ardounge (3 bath tubs!)

Baxtorian Falls

Pollnivneach

Fisher Realm

Locations of wash basins and ways to reach them

Witchhaven

Piscatoris Fishing Colony (2 wash basins!)

Fishing platform

Other baths

A final tip

Thanks

I would like to give a great big thank you to those who have helped me with this guide;
999134thpure, who came up with the idea and started this competition,
[size=3]Saradomin, without Him I wouldn't have anything to write about,

Tansuo and Drazhar44, because competition makes the market better,

255sunflower, my wonderful girlfriend for supporting me,
YOU, my dear reader, for reading this guide!

• tripsis , The Runar , Medaragon and 10 others like this

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

Ambler
[ Display Name History ]

Ambler

Black Knight Trainer

• Monster Hunting Team
  • 3,453 posts
  • RSN:Ambler3
  • RSN2:Joe Tiko
  • Clan:EoE.... Sometimes.
11/10. :thumbup:

Posted Image
^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^
My livestream- Currently: Offline :(
Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

Lewtations

Kaida23
[ Display Name History ]

Kaida23

Retired Staff

• Members
  • 4,533 posts
  • RuneScape Status:F2P
  • RSN:Kaida23
  • Clan:Total F2P Skillers
A gift from the Almighty Himself! That would explain why baths are so awesome. :D

So are the followers of Zaros lying, or just confused? :P

All these guides have been excellent reading. Thanks to 999134 for putting you guys up to this. :thumbsup:

Posted Image
Check out my blog to read the Adventures of a Big Damn (F2P) Hero.

Posted Image

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

SwreeTak
[ Display Name History ]

SwreeTak

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,739 posts

11/10. :thumbup:

Thank you :D

A gift from the Almighty Himself! That would explain why baths are so awesome. :D

All these guides have been excellent reading. Thanks to 999134 for putting you guys up to this. :thumbsup:

The followers of Zaros...Those poor souls. They have been fooled to believe in a fake God. They're certainly meaning well. But they're tumbling around in the darkness. There is hope for them though. All they need to do is to open their eyes and join us, the Saradomians, and everything will be forgiven. He, the Almighty Saradomin, will forgive them for their sins and bring them back into the light.
So, fellow Zarosians, join us! All your sins will be forgiven and we offer you the chance to bath in the holy bath tubs and wash basins like all fellow Saradomians.

lGxorje.png

Alg
[ Display Name History ]

Alg

Troll General

• Editorial Panel
  • 10,880 posts

If the TET was still around, we would have gotten a religious war (in the form of fun, lighthearted minigames) out of this. A pity :sad: .

Tansuo
[ Display Name History ]

Tansuo

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,088 posts
  • RSN:Equenox 1
  • RSN2:Equenox 2
  • Clan:Primacy

The followers of Zaros...Those poor souls. They have been fooled to believe in a fake God. They're certainly meaning well. But they're tumbling around in the darkness. There is hope for them though. All they need to do is to open their eyes and join us, the Saradomians, and everything will be forgiven. He, the Almighty Saradomin, will forgive them for their sins and bring them back into the light.
So, fellow Zarosians, join us! All your sins will be forgiven and we offer you the chance to bath in the holy bath tubs and wash basins like all fellow Saradomians.

Utter lies. Zaros is the only true Lord here. It's clear that the bath tub was his creation. As soon as he returns, he will trounce those who believe in Saradomin, confining them to washing with pails of water, whilst the true followers, those of Zaros, are freely allowed to bathe as they so choose, throughout the land.

xcsx7c.png | 3gliP.jpg | 51y5tv.png  |  8mO5K.jpg

A Blog to Bathtubs for Beginners
Quest Cape | 99 Defence Achieved 11-Jul-2011 17:41 | 99 Prayer 11-Jul-2012 | 99 Constitution 02-Aug-2012

99 Attack 31/10/2012 | 99 Dungeoneering 31/10/2012 | 99 Strength 31/10/2012 | 99 Magic 2/12/2012

99 Range 16/12/2012 | 99 Herblore 25/12/2012 | 99 Summoning 4/1/2013 | 99 Firemaking 6/3/2013

99 Farming 10/4/2013 | 99 Slayer 11/7/2013 | 99 Fletching 21/8/2013  |  99 Smithing 22/8/2013 

99 Crafting 19/12/2013  |  99 Cooking 15/1/2014  |  99 Agility 25/1/2014  |  99 Thieving 01/02/2014

99 Construction 21/04/2014  |  99 Woodcutting 04/03/2014  |  99 Fishing 17/04/2014  |  99 Mining 23/07/2015

99 Divination 27/07/2015  |  99 Runecrafting 20/08/2015  |  99 Hunter 20/08/2015  | Maxed 20/08/2015

Kimberly
[ Display Name History ]

Kimberly

Retired Staff

• Members
  • 12,325 posts
  • RSN:Kimberly
  • RSN2:Dorelei

Utter lies. Zaros is the only true Lord here. It's clear that the bath tub was his creation. As soon as he returns, he will trounce those who believe in Saradomin, confining them to washing with pails of water, whilst the true followers, those of Zaros, are freely allowed to bathe as they so choose, throughout the land.

Zaros might have conceived the empty vessel, but it was Saradomin who filled it with its purifying waters. Heathen.
  • SwreeTak likes this

hzvjpwS.gif

SwreeTak
[ Display Name History ]

SwreeTak

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,739 posts

If the TET was still around, we would have gotten a religious war (in the form of fun, lighthearted minigames) out of this. A pity :sad: .

Oh, old TET...I miss you too. I used to attend those events every now and then. I remember paying for slaves for example, and visiting some of the quizzes. R.I.P. TET.

Tansuo, I really am very sorry, but as a follower of the true master Saradomin, I have to try to make you confess to the proper bath tub religion here. Your ways are wrong. Please, turn around now before it is too late. Or you might yourself end up as a simple towel, forever judged to clean off the dirt of dwarven miners. And trust me, that is no nice fate. No nice fate at all. Especially not since dwarves take a bath every twenty years or so...

Zaros might have conceived the empty vessel, but it was Saradomin who filled it with its purifying waters. Heathen.

Oh, Kimberly :) I never thought you would post on a thread like this :P
Thank you for reading my guide. Saradomin truly is the true ruler of the world. And by the way, I love your signature. Majora's mask is one of the best Zelda games ever.

lGxorje.png

Alg
[ Display Name History ]

Alg

Troll General

• Editorial Panel
  • 10,880 posts

Come now, we all know that hygiene is an extension of the law of Armadyl. It says so in His holy book.

GregorDGrim
[ Display Name History ]

GregorDGrim

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 107 posts
  • RSN:GregorDGrim
You shall shower praise upon the God(s) of Bathing.

Bxpprod
[ Display Name History ]

Bxpprod

Moss Giant Whipper

• Members
  • 2,777 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Semi-Retired
  • RSN:Bxpprod
Didn't mention bathtubs as a teaser and possible item of use for Sailing.

0/10
  • Tansuo likes this

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

SwreeTak
[ Display Name History ]

SwreeTak

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,739 posts

Didn't mention bathtubs as a teaser and possible item of use for Sailing.

0/10

Sorry, Player Owned Ports are coming instead. Ofc with bath tubs in every single port. Or you will never be able to do any voyages.

lGxorje.png

[ Display Name History ]

Black Knight Trainer

• Members
  • 3,102 posts
  • RSN:999134thpure
  • RSN2:1 Pray Hero
  • Clan:hyt
That poll idea was stupid just realised.
  • tripsis , SwreeTak , The Runar and 15 others like this
Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!
Posted Image
old sig

Medaragon
[ Display Name History ]

Medaragon

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 31 posts
  • RuneScape Status:F2P
  • RSN:Medaragon
  • RSN2:Nogaradem
  • Clan:The Total F2p Skillers
What a nice guide to... finding bath tubs everywhere :P
It's quite funny to see that many of them in RS, I didn't think there were that much :P

-Med-
Posted Image

SwreeTak
[ Display Name History ]

SwreeTak

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,739 posts

Couldn't decide who had the best guide as they are all awesome o.O!

Whichever of these posts gets most likes wins, only like one. (will only count once).
Winner will be done this time tomorrow (ish)

Time to go get likes :D
  • Divine Immortality likes this

lGxorje.png

Godliest
[ Display Name History ]

Godliest

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 44 posts
  • RSN:Godliest
By "time to go get likes :D" you mean let's go and beg people who I don't even know for likes.
Godliest's Blog - Check it out!

Posted Image

SwreeTak
[ Display Name History ]

SwreeTak

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,739 posts

By "time to go get likes :D" you mean let's go and beg people who I don't even know for likes.

I really don't know why you suddenly became so negative. Didn't take a bath for a long time, probably :) You should join our fellow Saradomian order, and you will see that thanks to His light you will feel much better.

lGxorje.png

Tansuo
[ Display Name History ]

Tansuo

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,088 posts

I really don't know why you suddenly became so negative. Didn't take a bath for a long time, probably :) You should join our fellow Saradomian order, and you will see that thanks to His light you will feel much better.

I don't think you understand the difference in pm'ing people, begging for likes, and them actually enjoying your guide and wanting you to win.
You've completely screwed up the competition, something that should have been fun and enjoyable, with the prospect of some free gp clouding your judgement.

It has turned from a quality of guide contest to "who can swedishboy5 beg to vote on his guide, even if he doesn't know them" contest.

Quest Cape | 99 Defence Achieved 11-Jul-2011 17:41 | 99 Prayer 11-Jul-2012 | 99 Constitution 02-Aug-2012

99 Attack 31/10/2012 | 99 Dungeoneering 31/10/2012 | 99 Strength 31/10/2012 | 99 Magic 2/12/2012

99 Range 16/12/2012 | 99 Herblore 25/12/2012 | 99 Summoning 4/1/2013 | 99 Firemaking 6/3/2013

99 Farming 10/4/2013 | 99 Slayer 11/7/2013 | 99 Fletching 21/8/2013  |  99 Smithing 22/8/2013 

99 Crafting 19/12/2013  |  99 Cooking 15/1/2014  |  99 Agility 25/1/2014  |  99 Thieving 01/02/2014

99 Construction 21/04/2014  |  99 Woodcutting 04/03/2014  |  99 Fishing 17/04/2014  |  99 Mining 23/07/2015

99 Divination 27/07/2015  |  99 Runecrafting 20/08/2015  |  99 Hunter 20/08/2015  | Maxed 20/08/2015

SwreeTak
[ Display Name History ]

SwreeTak

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,739 posts

I don't think you understand the difference in pm'ing people, begging for likes, and them actually enjoying your guide and wanting you to win.
You've completely screwed up the competition, something that should have been fun and enjoyable, with the prospect of some free gp clouding your judgement.

It has turned from a quality of guide contest to "who can swedishboy5 beg to vote on his guide, even if he doesn't know them" contest.

I want to win this competition, that is why I asked people to vote for me. Just like in any competition I enter I do my best to win. I have not begged anyone to vote for me. I have asked them to do so. If they said no, then that is fine. Now there's no more voting though. I still find this competition to be fun and I hope you can still find it to be as well. The "free gp" is just a bonus, if I now would happen to win.

lGxorje.png

Tansuo
[ Display Name History ]

Tansuo

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,088 posts

I want to win this competition, that is why I asked people to vote for me. Just like in any competition I enter I do my best to win. I have not begged anyone to vote for me. I have asked them to do so. If they said no, then that is fine. Now there's no more voting though. I still find this competition to be fun and I hope you can still find it to be as well. The "free gp" is just a bonus, if I now would happen to win.

Then withdraw from winning the prize, if it now means so little to you that you would view it as a bonus".

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users