So, I was sorting out my garage........

Samaritan

Why not simply post a list of all the items you have available?

But regarding my identity, I am 100% certain that members of your Tip it staff team would know who I am and verify/support my intentions.

I don't, and neither do a few of the other staff members. (haven't heard anything from the rest)

PM me if you want/other staff members.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Now I have gauged that there is some level of interest in said items, is it against the forums rules to post my email address so people can contact me there?

This just adds to the sketchiness even more. TIF has a PM feature for a reason.

I did not know TIF had PM but now I do and that will make thing easier, thanks.

EDITED PREVIOUS POST.

Why not simply post a list of all the items you have available?

But regarding my identity, I am 100% certain that members of your Tip it staff team would know who I am and verify/support my intentions.

I don't, and neither do a few of the other staff members. (haven't heard anything from the rest)

PM me if you want/other staff members.

I'm sorry you misunderstood me, I meant if staff knew who I was, I'm sure they would support me. My bad. :?

I'm going to lock this thread since you have already shown that you have no interest in safely selling these items on a site that people would be comfortable with (eBay). eBay would no more give up your anonymity than PayPal would and there's no reason not to use it unless you have some kind of sketchy intentions.

We can't stop anyone from privately doing a transaction with this person, but if you do, please use common sense and good judgement. Don't do anything that makes you feel uncomfortable, and don't hand over any money without some kind of guarantee that you will receive your items. And finally, make sure you check the Official Jagex Store before buying any items, in case they're already available there. You can even make your own as well.

• Like 2

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog