Behind The Scenes: December

Urza285

- You're going to dress them up to be your reindeer for a Pet Christmas!

Can i improve this for you?

[hide]grinchanddog.gif[/hide]

Lol. I think I like Kimberly's Scrooged reference better though. :P

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

New scrimshaw items that can be carried in a brand new 'pocket' slot, offering a range of skilling and combat benefits (90+ Fletching to make).

Mind control scrimshaw turtles please.

From the empty days of hope, deny the darkness
Follow my voice, we'll run far away from here

If only to hide, to escape this life
And live forever, forever in the sun

New scrimshaw items that can be carried in a brand new 'pocket' slot, offering a range of skilling and combat benefits (90+ Fletching to make).

Does this mean the new skills next year will be gathering bone/ivory from dead creatures in the wild And then scrimshawing (what would be the verb for that anyway?) them into new pocket items? :P

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Found this to be very interesting:

> Mod Edam posted:

You can make your armour either tradable OR untradable.

The tradable armour has slightly worse stats (but only by a tiny amount) and when it fully degrades will no longer be usable.

When the untradable armour degrades you can repair it either with coins or with port resource.

We hope this means that skillers can make some money selling the tradeable version but it also means there's an advantage to doing ports yourself.

Hope that clears things up,

Edam

--------------------------------------------------------------

Source: 16-17-316-64123948

2496.png

104273167.png

Found this to be very interesting:

> Mod Edam posted:

You can make your armour either tradable OR untradable.

The tradable armour has slightly worse stats (but only by a tiny amount) and when it fully degrades will no longer be usable.

When the untradable armour degrades you can repair it either with coins or with port resource.

We hope this means that skillers can make some money selling the tradeable version but it also means there's an advantage to doing ports yourself.

Hope that clears things up,

Edam

--------------------------------------------------------------

Source: 16-17-316-64123948

YES this is just what I wanted.

trains2.png

[spoiler=I LOVE MY STATION]

01001001001001110110110100100000010101000111011101100101011011000111011001100101

00100000011000010110111001100100001000000111011101101000011000010111010000100000

Hoping there's a significant advantage to making it yourself, don't want to have everyone running around in same gear as me with lvl 50 skills with the only advantage I have being 100 lp and defence...

Also, please Jagex no spikes..................

Does this mean the new skills next year will be gathering bone/ivory from dead creatures in the wild And then scrimshawing (what would be the verb for that anyway?) them into new pocket items? :P

It means that if they add a reference to the Dark Tower in the form of a scrimshaw turtle I will be very happy.

Motivation for me to get off my ass and train thief (And possibly rc if I have time) to 90, thankfully I have all the other skills at 99 'cept for fishing at 93. Also I really like this idea for the Christmas event, actually kinda warms my heart a little. Other than that all I can say is it will be strange to be a maxed cb character who has completed all the TzHaar quests and yet still lacks a fire cape :P

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots

(The same complaint does apply to smithing and crafting, but it's less important because you can at least powertrain those skills if you have enough money.)

Because you can't powertrain runecrafting.

Right.

Well you can, but it will suck.

Not after they surreptitiously nerfed Runespan(you know after leaving it powered for months, allowing thousands upon thousands to get 99 RC), you can't.

ss_(2012-12-02_at_12.41.53).png

z5ekc.png

Fix'd

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Actually surprised I have all (except Runecrafting) of the minimum requirements for PoP's. It has definitely got to be one of my most looked forward to updates ever.

I'm pretty curious as to what the Herblore rewards will be too. I won't be too surprised if we'll be able to make potions that give temporary 100% protection prayers from it to be honest.

Sylpheed.png

(The same complaint does apply to smithing and crafting, but it's less important because you can at least powertrain those skills if you have enough money.)

Right.

I would LOVE to know how to get 200k runecrafting XP per hour. I'd pretty much donate my ingame liver for that.

This looks really good. I wonder what will be the Slayer and Herblroe rewards, since those are the only ones i can access.

And, and GM quest is always a A+++ n my book, i also wonder what will eb the cauldron rewards.

Right.

I would LOVE to know how to get 200k runecrafting XP per hour. I'd pretty much donate my ingame liver for that.

Buying spins. Or pendant + runespan + runespan task + 50% aura

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

So, just to be clear, there'll be three types of high level player made armor released this month. A tier 75 armor from Tzaar quest and the tradeable and non-tradeable tier 85 armor from Player owned Ports. All of which will require multiple high level skills. Sounds like a good month to be a skiller.

nukemarine.png

Learn how to Learn Japanese on your own - Nukemarine's Suggested Guide for Beginners in Japanese
Stop Forgetting Stuff for College and Life - Anki - a program which makes remembering things easy
Reach Elite Fitness - CrossFit

90 IN SKILLS?!

Wow that's a huge requirement. I mean, it's good on people who focus on skills and isn't "Im high combat with good gear thus I win" which is something I've been wanting to see.

Shame the gear will cost a leg to buy due to level requirements to access.

Popoto.~<3