I am Gwasha, White Knight.

At the mere age of fourteen I was enlisted to serve the White Knights. Training was brutal; for the Knights must be prepared to tackle anything that comes our way. Over time I grew. Stronger, faster, smarter; I was the White Knight that this country desperately needed. Time and time again my limits are tested. My missions are dangerous, secretive, and of utmost importance. My life will never be the same. I've seen things....done things.... that no man should ever encounter. Some say the following stories are fake or exaggerated; that the life of a White Knight isn't as dangerous as people make it out to be. I'm here to prove you wrong.

I am Gwasha, White Knight.

121201164235.png

S2buxtG.png

121201170533.png

I was asked to talk to Zandar Horfyre about some local disappearances. Zandar is a wicked man who always knows more then he should. When I started to prod for answers he quickly became agitated and teleported me to some unknown swamp.

121201170326.png

While Giant Rats are no problem for someone as skilled as I, it still took me ages to meander my way through the swamp. While Zandar must know something, he isn't letting up. Perhaps one of my old friends can help me get some information out of him.

S2buxtG.png

Oh no! How will Sir Gwasha ever find his way out of the swamp? :ohnoes:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

From the swamps I knew I had to go talk to my old friend Emir Ali Mirza. I aided his father and the city of Al Kharid a year ago by squashing a bandit resistance. While I was just doing my job, Emir Shah felt he owed a debt to me, and has passed that feeling down to his son. While Emir Ali Mirza may be a young ruler, he still holds great power and a lot of information comes and goes through him. While it is unlikely he has ever had direct contact with Zandar Horfyre, it's a possibility that he has heard things that may aid me in my quest for knowledge.

121202002200.png

It turns out that I was correct. Emir Ali Mirza told me about a young lady in the Southern desert city of Sophanem. He believes that this lass has been able to seduce the old man, but Emir Mirza didn't tell me how she was able to accomplish this. I guess I will have to go visit her myself. He warned me the trip to get there would be rough. Bandits own the desert and have no problem cutting anyone down in their path. Temperatures can reach unbearable heights. Monsters from myths wander around uncontrolled. While I meant no disrespect, I laughed at Emir Mirza's cautions and prepared for the journey through the Kharidian Desert.

S2buxtG.png

121202183010.png

The first man who tried to stop me was just a guard at Shantay Pass. He tried to stop me just as Amir Mirza tried. While arguing, several people slipped past him without a word. I decided it would be best to back off and wait for my chance. It didn't take long for another adventurer to come by and talk to the guard. It was then that I walked into the desert.

It seemed that I had only just started walking when I came upon a group of mercenaries. It looked like they were protecting this strange encampment which was protected by steep cliffs. I asked the leader what he was doing here, and he suddenly attacked me. That was a mistake. He was an inferior man and his skills with a blade were poor. I cut him down.

121202183235.png

His band of mercenaries ran inside the encampment, and once again I was left alone. I traveled farther southward, for I knew the city had to be around somewhere. Eventually I came upon the strangest site I've ever seen. A band of monkeys grouped together, with merchants, ninjas, and even three leaders. While I did not understand anything that was being said, I could only assume that they were important because they were the only lazy monkeys around sitting upon tall pedestals. I was able to communicate to the leaders that I was lost and where I was trying to go. They pointed me in the right direction. When I left I was sure to buy some goods from their stalls just out of common courtesy. The bananas were nice and fresh, but the chimp ice a shady monkey sold me melted all over my hands. I was not happy.

121202183451.png

Thanks to the monkeys I ended up in the city of Pollnivneach. This city is run by thugs so I was sure to get out of there quickly, but I couldn't help to notice the extravagant architecture. If this city ever fixed its crime problem, I could see myself setting here. If only one day.

121202183626.png

Upon heading father south I saw vultures, jackals and crocodiles. While the vultures and jackals ran away upon seeing the glory of a White Knight, the crocodiles decided to pick a fight. The crocodile was no match for the might of my blade.

121202183706.png

Just when I thought I was lost, the gates of Sophanem appeared in the distance; it was a glorious sight. The priests took some persuasion to let me in, but with the majority of the desert being so hostile I couldn't blame them for being cautious.

121202183806.png

My journey has finally come to an end. The musician was located right next to the gate. While the lady only wanted to talk about music, and yes, it was enjoyable and made me rested, I became annoyed that this bimbo couldn't see that I had more important matters to attend to. When I mentioned Horfyre, she quickly became closed to the outside world and didn't want to talk. While this would have been a relief in different circumstances, I didn't need that crap happening to me now. After a lot of poking and prodding she told me the secret to his downfall. She shared nothing else.

121201163102.png

S2buxtG.png

I can understand your frustration. After trudging through the desert, to be distracted thus would indeed be irritating. Sir Gwasha is about business of great import and has not time for the ramblings of harlots in the street (no matter how provocatively they be dressed).

We look forward to your next entry with great anticipation, Sir knight. Leave us not in suspense.

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

I need to find the Artifact of Amirze. I'm not sure what it does, for the musician made sure I was clueless, but I decided the scholars back in Falador would know something about it. I set off on the trek back out through the desert, this time taking a different route in hope to save time. Once more, I became lost. Wondering through the hot desert was unbearable. The sun was constantly blazing on my back and the sand blew into my eyes. I started attracting gnats. They refused to buzz off, just like the neighbor boys down the street while I was growing up.

121208191137.png

Eventually I came upon a tent. I knocked, well, made as much noise as I could on the tarp, but no one answered. Desperate, I poked my head inside hoping to find another soul. No one was around. I stayed inside the tent for a time; just hoping the resident would come back and tell me where Nardah was. I wanted to make my presence known, so I started a fire outside hoping the smoke would attract the owner back home. I even stayed the night, but still no one came. Oddly, when I woke up in the morning the fire was still going with new wood and there was some new food on the table. Shocked that I wasn't woken by his return, I looked around to make sure he wasn't around. Of course he was still to be seen, so I stuck around, wanting to make sure I saw the owner to show my gratitude. After several more hours and the sun was already at its peak in the sky, I wrote the owner a thank you note and went on my way. I hope he doesn't mind that I made his bed smelly.

121208191237.png

Farther North I came upon a strange pyramid. It was crudely built; the blocks were badly shaped, weren't close together, and many were missing. It even looked like someone attempted to make the trek to the top safer, as there were planks crossing some of the large gaps. One day I may return to the pyramid to find out what it's there for, but today I must move on.

121208191705.png

Just as night was falling I finally saw the glorious skyline of Nardah in the background. It's a rugged city that is in desperate need of a rework, but for the distressed adventurer it's a true sight for sore eyes. I stayed the night and went on to Falador from there. I even bought myself a Choc-Ice from a vendor. This one did not melt and it was quite good. Damn monkeys.

• Like 3
S2buxtG.png

Good Sir Knight, you have returned! I had feared you might have forsaken us. Please tell us what the scholars in Falador told you.

• 1 month later...

We're in need of your assistance, sir Jacob Gwasha.

I'm thinking that after your desert exploration last month, Jagex took the cue and released desert tasks. The fate of your next explored region - and the future of Runescape - is in your hands.

• Like 2

lalalasig2.png