How did you get your RuneScape name?

Kroketten

Mierin is a character from the Wheel of Time series. When Jagex began clearing names, I checked the hiscores for WoT names held by unranked accounts, and Mierin was one. It's my favourite character :).

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Zargo - took the name from a friend who used it as artist name. I liked it so I used it myself.

VI - From the Final Fantasy VI game which is my favorite game from the series.

So thats why you have Locke in your sig....

Anyway, chenw part of my name was my college computer user ID. I did make a chenw, but I botched, or at least i felt like I did (got stuck in Draynor manor with 1 health with max of 12), so I made chenw2

I changed my name to include my first name as that is what I am generally known by in RL, want to be known in game, and declaring my rl gender does not match that in game.

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

My name is arbitrary, but there is a story behind my name.

In the 7th grade, one of my electives was a technology course with an animation module. Part of my animation was a football being thrown across a screen with a pair of eyeballs following it. My friend commented that the eyeballs looked evil, so at the top of the screen I put the text "The evil eye sees all."

Shortly thereafter, My parents decided I needed an email address, and TheEvilEyeSeesAll was too long, so "eyeseesall@..." was it. Later eyeseesall became my AIM screen name, so when I found RuneScape in high school and I didn't want any of my friends to stumble across me in RuneScape, I shortened/modified it yet again to Sees_All1.

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

Last to Know is the name of a song

I don't remember if there was a specific way I came up with Lose No Hope. I think it just randomly came to mind and I stuck with it.

[hide]

unbinding green's kidneys for ltk's heart

do you farm guam like me sir ltk

[/hide]

I used to be Sir Tensalot because I thought there had to be some kind of number in your name. Then again I was nine years old or something.

I thought of this thing. I'm trying to come up with a new one because it's been more than once people have said "Delvin???"

Still can't think of a medieval name that would have made J.R.R. Tolkien slap himself on the head, thinking "why didn't I come up with that?"

Supporter of Treasure Trails and can't stand non-matching armor.

"A Local Guy" came from a game I played with a friend years ago, as sort of a password. Not an account password, mind you...

Today, I'm not as fond of it as I used to be and the only thing that's stopping me from permanently switching to "Alg" is that it's taken. That problem is common enough that I'm half tempted to come up with a new one.

My original name came from my liking to the original Yu-Gi-Oh back in 2003 with a random number. My current name (before quitting) "Loki Levatin" was from the Norse God of Trickery and the weapon Laeventaein (forgot how it was spelled). I went through 20+ names before settling with various meanings from unique to corruptions and word plays.

• 4 weeks later...

My first name was cerridwen28. Cerridwen is the Welsh goddess of wisdom and intelligence, and a name I had used elsewhere on the Internet. 28 was just random digits to make it unique. Everyone in SGV1 shortened it to Cerri, and while Cerridwen has yet to become available, Cerri did. So now Cerri I shall remain.

Randox was the name of my first Diablo 2 character, a necromancer (it was a suggestion from a friend). I liked the name, and when I started RuneScape, I decided to take it as my web handle (my RS character effectively being the second Randox ever). It's proven to be a pretty nice fit to use as my own handle, since I have a certain streak of pragmatism myself, much like my necromtic namesake. Actually, I like to think that if I ever gained magical powers that I would be a necromancer, morbid as that may sound (I have no particular fascination with the dead, I just think animated skeletons are awesome).

People seem to like it when my name means something, so I have taken it to be a portmanteau of Random Paradox, which I like very much, and Randox is easily my favorite web handle.

Fall Star came from Chade Fallstar in Robin Hobb's assassin books (I don't remember the name of the series). The name I wanted had no space, but that one was taken.

ElanMorin came from Elan Morin Tedronai from the Wheel of time. Obviously as I wanted the RSN with the space this time, that one was taken >.<

Asmodean <3

Fall Star came from Chade Fallstar in Robin Hobb's assassin books (I don't remember the name of the series). The name I wanted had no space, but that one was taken.

ElanMorin came from Elan Morin Tedronai from the Wheel of time. Obviously as I wanted the RSN with the space this time, that one was taken >.<

Farseer trilogy wut-wut (love them books, but I prefer the tawny man trilogy). I desperately wanted "FitzChivalry" but someone ofcourse has claimed it.

Recently changed my name to Volothamp. Cause Volo.

Luck be a Lady

• 3 weeks later...