New Moderator: Kaida23

We're really pleased to welcome our newest moderator: @Kaida23! He's been a great asset on the Editorial Panel and a very engaging forum user! We're confident that he'll be a fabulous moderator!

Congratulations, Kaida! :thumbsup:

• Like 4

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Congraulations! :)

Expected and deserved IMO. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

That light green color doesn't look out of place at all. Usually, it is supposed to take me awhile to get accustomed to someone's color change, but I feel I was prepared for this one.

Now aim to misbehave in the name of moderation!

• Like 1

Well done, @Kaida23... Now I expect you to join into some Forum Games. :twisted:

~Mr. D. V. "Congratulations!" Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Woah, DV! Handing out "invites" to the games is sorta my shtick, remember? :3

And I can't help notice how Randox has a Dilbert strip for every occasion, from a new mod promotion to handling of fine sweets.

Nah he's been doing this for almost as long FG was around. I remember him giving an invite when I first joined staff back in...I think like early 2010.

hzvjpwS.gif

BWAHAHAHAHA!!! THE POWER! :twisted:

...I mean, thank you everyone. I promise to be a fair and benevolent dictator. :P

• Like 6

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

...I mean, thank you everyone. I promise to be a fair and benevolent dictator. :P

If you're modding the OT board, we already kneel to our one, true dictator: Randox.

If you're modding the OT board, we already kneel to our one, true dictator: Randox.

Although it isn't without its perks.

Fair enough. There are gods to whom even Zeus must bow. ;)

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Fair enough. There are gods to whom even Zeus must bow. ;)

Zeus is overrated. If anything, you should compare yourself to Poseidon since he gets better power and numerous toys.

Also, what would that make Randox in comparison? I'd say Odin, but that is a totally different mythology.

Excellent news. Congrats, Kaida!

Player since 2004. All skills 1M+ XP.

Hamtaro.png

"If it were possible to cure evils by lamentation..., then gold would be a less valuable thing than weeping." - Sophocles

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws." - Plato