Steam Winter Sale

Riku3220

Hopefully Chivalry gets a bigger discount than it already has. I know $17 isn't exactly a lot, but still... one can never be too cheap.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Don't see anything worth buying yet. Not sure if there is anything I want to buy too - I have so many games back cataloged to play I don't need any more.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Steam Sales aren't as attractive as they've been. I mean other sellers like Amazon, GoG, and Gamersgate have been having similar or better prices in comparison for the same games.

Just hoping this Steam Sale has some variety this time and not have things like Portal 2 or Limbo up on the Flash, and Voting Deals like 4 times. Seriously.

Also, Skyrim 75% off or bust!

Steam Sales aren't as attractive as they've been. I mean other sellers like Amazon, GoG, and Gamersgate have been having similar or better prices in comparison for the same games.

Just hoping this Steam Sale has some variety this time and not have things like Portal 2 or Limbo up on the Flash, and Voting Deals like 4 times. Seriously.

Also, Skyrim 75% off or bust!

Yeah, I swear last time it was just the same deals rotated through every couple of days.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

First day, I already have all the games I want that are on sale.

Though I will say, Mirror's edge for $5? Totally worth it. Though you need a controller. Well if you want to actually PLAY the game. It was made for a controller.

• Like 1

I bought 3 games, one of which was for a friend. I bought him the Prince of Persia bundle for Christmas. I bought my self two RTS's. R.U.S.E and Wargame: European escalation. To be honest I havent seen anything I've wanted yet and I don't think I need any more games at the moment. With those two RTS's, plus Counter Strike GO, and Borderlands 2 I am set for a while.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Both the Hit Man and Tom Clancy franchises are massive amounts of money off. The idea of getting more rainbow six is tempting, but the latest game was reportadly a pretty big jump up (nothing like playing with an AI team that is better at the game than you will ever be). Might also be a good time to finally try out hitman.

However, if I had to take a bet on what game I might cave to first, based on my choices, I think my money is on Sim City 4. Or perhaps Tropico instead. I had my eye on that before I think.

I'll probably just wait though, see where this goes.

Amazon also has awesome deals. Snagged Darksiders franchise for 40 cents less than Steam (has more stuff too). The Gamersgate deal is just giving me grief. Can't access the page at all.

http://www.gamersgat...llection-bundle

Skyrim

Brink Complete

Dishonored

Doom 3 BFG

Fallout 3 GOTY

Fallout NV Ultimate

Hunted Demons Forge

Rage

Morrowind GOTY

Oblivion GOTY

All for just $28.

vv05c.png

[brought to you by the Cult of the Sacred Crate]

17th to 99 Smithing OSRS

Really luck to have placed that Bethesda bundle in my cart before they changed the price. I'm done with sales :lol:

vv05c.png

[brought to you by the Cult of the Sacred Crate]

17th to 99 Smithing OSRS

I HAVE STUFF TO BUY BUT I CAN'T LOG INTO MY ACCOUNT.

Dammit I want more games :(

Also, the sale allows me to buy my lil brother a Christmas present without having to leave the house. A cheap one too!

EAVnEYl.png

Visit my blog! Click the madness for more madness!

Same old advice: DO NOT BUYANYTHING UNLESS IT'S THE LAST DAY OR IT'S A DAILY DEAL. Many people every sale buy games on teh first day that aren't featured and they end up getting a lot cheaper a couple of days down the line.

Same old advice: DO NOT BUYANYTHING UNLESS IT'S THE LAST DAY OR IT'S A DAILY DEAL. Many people every sale buy games on teh first day that aren't featured and they end up getting a lot cheaper a couple of days down the line.

Sometimes not even then. I bought Jade Empire during the summer sale for the default 50% off, and the week the sale ended it was their midweek bargain at 75%.

Sometimes not even then. I bought Jade Empire during the summer sale for the default 50% off, and the week the sale ended it was their midweek bargain at 75%.

Great advice for sure. I think that has only bit me once in the ass. And as I look at the Steam store, I find a game I was going to buy yesterday that was 50% off, is now 75% today 8-)

Just bought Universe Sandbox for $2.49. Why not? Looks fun, and it was cheap.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Bought Quantum Corundum before, wanted it for a little bit so decided to splash out.

Also a tip for everyone that I heard from TotalBiscuit:

Buy games as gifts. They go into your steam inventory, and if you never do actually play it you can trade/sell it, and you still maintain the option of playing it yourself if you do want it.

• Like 1

ojdv.jpg