How many times am I gonna get banned for this.

Youmu

So I got banned for macro goldfarming back in September partially due to the faulty bot detection system that banned over half the RS population... but wait a minute, people are STILL getting perm banned from this system?

Bannedrepeatedly_zpsdc9464f3.png

This is so laughable, flawless bot detection system you say? Then why is RS still run rampant of bots and innocents like me get not one but THREE goldfarming ban messages in a row?

I've had enough. I just don't feel safe playing this game anymore. It's as if Jagex WANTS to ban me.

Holy shit.

double-facepalm1.jpg

And I thought I had hope in EoC and the new updates. I guess not.

• Like 1

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

what the hell?

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

Its unfortunate but probably due to all the quircky stuff China does to the internet in your county. :( Perhaps Jagex can put a note on your account or something?

• Like 1

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Nope, I figured it out; It's because you're DGS. :P.

^ Was a joke, TBH, but haven't a few DGS members been banned lately, wrongfully or not?

Silly Jagex thinking you're a gold farming bot... You don't have 200M ranged, hunter, fishing, or mining, and you have more then 3 ranked skills.

09144a99bb.png

Again? Seriously? :wall: Aren't there enough real bots out there to ban?

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Sonikku, if you wish to continue playing RuneScape, I think you'll have to do something I heard of a long time ago. Walk into Jagex with your computer setup in-hand and prove to them that you're not a bot. It should get the point across permanently. :P

~Mr. D. V. "As if that would ever really work now..." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Sonikku, if you wish to continue playing RuneScape, I think you'll have to do something I heard of a long time ago. Walk into Jagex with your computer setup in-hand and prove to them that you're not a bot. It should get the point across permanently. :P

~Mr. D. V. "As if that would ever really work now..." Devnull

Didn't work for the guy who got 99 Ranged first

• Like 1

tim_chenw2.png

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)

Does your IP address change, or is it the same every time you connect to the internet? If it is the first case, then you could be getting an IP a gold farmer had and you are getting flagged.

Jagex definitely aren't that stupid.

Does your IP address change, or is it the same every time you connect to the internet? If it is the first case, then you could be getting an IP a gold farmer had and you are getting flagged.

I know right? Especially considering how they accidently banned 25,000 players right after the framework for botwatch was added.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

I know right? Especially considering how they accidently banned 25,000 players right after the framework for botwatch was added.

That is irrelevant...

He's saying that the mistake was so gigantic in proportion that it should've been almost impossible to miss, which implies they just went ahead and did it anyway to stress test it. Aka, that they're not as good as you're giving them credit for.

hzvjpwS.gif

That is irrelevant...

Of course it is, since it directly refutes your statement!

• Like 2

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

That is irrelevant...

Of course it is, since it directly refutes your statement!

Of course!

I should have noticed that accidentally banning 25k players means Jagex doesn't know about dynamic IPs!

How dumb of me!

Right, but if we throw in a Great Firewall of China, would we still have the same conclusion?

tim_chenw2.png

• 2 weeks later...

<sarcasm>Simple solution. Start botting.

They don't ban bots.

Seems only logical.</sarcasm>

they do ban bots actually :P since you posted this over 20 Maxed accounts HAVE BEEN BANNED :P

And since he posted this, hundreds more were missed.

• Like 2

hzvjpwS.gif

• 2 months later...

So, the conclusion I draw from this is, stop doing whatever it is you're doing that they think is gold farming?

This.

Just move out of China or something. It's simple.

:P