How many times am I gonna get banned for this.

Youmu

You kidding me? China is one of the most difficult countries to move out of (not because of China preventing you from moving out, but other countries from moving into them)

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

• 2 weeks later...

Jagex admitted that the botwatch team still has some bugs in their programming.

They will try not to ban innocents next time they update their macro.

2100+ total 3rd best skiller ever at 99 combat (maybe the best, highest total below 100 cb)

99 Cook 99 Fletch 99 Woodcut 99 Firemaking 99 Range 99 Mage 99 Thief 99 Fish 99 Agility 99 Mining 99 Runecrafting 99 Hp 99 Slayer 99 Smith 99 Hunt 99 Construction 99 Craft 99 Farming

Hey tip.it, I'm afraid the list of innocents getting perma banned extends a little longer. I too was perma banned instantly with 2 reports on the 26th of March last month.

It's so frustrating because I also live in China to teach English and I have never botted before or anything like that, I don't even know how to tbh.

Does anyone know what I should do because I've already appealed both of the offences and sent 3 e-mails to Jagex but of course no reply. I need help because even though I was unfairly banned I still want to play for I have no other games at the moment!!!

Hey tip.it, I'm afraid the list of innocents getting perma banned extends a little longer. I too was perma banned instantly with 2 reports on the 26th of March last month.

It's so frustrating because I also live in China to teach English and I have never botted before or anything like that, I don't even know how to tbh.

Does anyone know what I should do because I've already appealed both of the offences and sent 3 e-mails to Jagex but of course no reply. I need help because even though I was unfairly banned I still want to play for I have no other games at the moment!!!

Try finding them on Twitter and keep bugging them by responding whenever they tweet (politely) until they get someone to investigate for you.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Try finding them on Twitter and keep bugging them by responding whenever they tweet (politely) until they get someone to investigate for you.

Yea, I guess I should try that also. Thanks for the advice man.