High profile players banned

Jake

RIP Loyal and Snuggzz? both don't appear in highscores anymore. Heard they both got perm banned for botting lol

Wow. Let's wait and see if they post here and explain, before jumping to conclusions.

EDIT: Looks like they're not the only ones to get banned.

• Like 1

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Hi im Snuggzz aka Fried Chikn8. I am going for 200m all and am 1/5th there both xp and time wise. End of 2014 is when I should be 5.4b xp

As for Loyal idk what his new name is

• Like 1

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

RIP Loyal and Snuggzz? both don't appear in highscores anymore. Heard they both got perm banned for botting lol

ik Snuggzz was *training* at Jadinko lair.

One of those things, goes to school, but has xp gains that would be like 15-18hrs a day. Just saying.

• Like 1

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

Sir Fly Pig was also banned.

As well as a few others. Six or seven in total. One was snatched right from castlewars.. :ohnoes:.

http://puu.sh/1EgCo :thumbup:

• Like 2

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

Are* only well know players been banned or also a lot of other botters like hunter bots?

I can't figure that out because if I check the hunter highscores there are still a lot of bots ranked at 200m =(

Edited by Miss Lioness
  • Like 1

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

They're all players who've been 'named and shamed' several times on the RSOF (Other than Loyal). Perhaps Jagex actually manually checked their accounts out? People have been asking after some sort of filter to prevent bots from maxing and post max bots for a while.

• Like 1

Asmodean <3

Each account should only be used by one person. Players may not sell, share, transfer or lend their account to anyone else.

It may not be reportable, but it is can still get you banned.

That's just another legacy rule Jagex don't care about anymore. When asked about, they said it's fine, but at your own risk if the person you shared with stole your items etc.

Quite sad really.

Asmodean <3

Loyal was named and shamed as well.. It was just a while ago. ;).

• Like 1

4K469.png

These who got banned:

Snuggzz

Sagha

Loyal

Sir fly pig

Maxed Caleb

Redbatt

Fairy yui (temp)

Purpledreads

Destiny49

C ossi

Moist

Mohammedawa

Kouvola

I love annie

Pink asian

Jaccoud

Make

Will edit if I find out more names.

Edited by Jeremy841
updated list

Thanks, isn't castle wars just afk? haha.

Yes, but doing ~60 games every day isn't possible for a normal human being.

4K469.png

In west Castle Wars born and raised

On the top floor is where I bot most of my days

Chilling out, botting, loafing all cool

And all minesweeper bombs are tracked now, cool

When a couple of guys, they were up to no good

Started making poems on my tip.it thread

I got served very bad, I'm starting to get scared

And said nothing cuz I'm botting to 5k cw games

I wrote this Bel-Air parody to I Love Annie's blog here on tip.it forums like a few months ago. I guess I was right. :D

Here you need to know that ILA plays a lot of minesweeper, and that on that day I wrote that song, me and an other guy used to make poems referring to her botting @ CW.

Ok everybody, since the recent banning of several high level profiles such as myself, I think it is time for me to explain why my xp gains have been so outrageous recently. Well it all started 6 years ago when my dad left to open his own ice cream shop in Holland. When he left my mom and I to pursue his dream of owning countless amounts of mint chocolate chip ice cream, my mom went into a frenzy. She had problems for a long time and stopped going to work or leaving the house. Because of this I stopped going to school 6 years ago and just sit in the closet all day playing runescape with my cat. Alot like that guy from benchwarmers. So yea because of this I am able to gain lots of xp so ya there u go. My mom told me I could do anything. When I told her i Will go for 5b xp, she said put your heart into it and avenge me from your FATHER!@!%$#@1

• Like 7

Fried_Chikn8.png

5b xp let's go!

Ok everybody, since the recent banning of several high level profiles such as myself, I think it is time for me to explain why my xp gains have been so outrageous recently. Well it all started 6 years ago when my dad left to open his own ice cream shop in Holland. When he left my mom and I to pursue his dream of owning countless amounts of mint chocolate chip ice cream, my mom went into a frenzy. She had problems for a long time and stopped going to work or leaving the house. Because of this I stopped going to school 6 years ago and just sit in the closet all day playing runescape with my cat. Alot like that guy from benchwarmers. So yea because of this I am able to gain lots of xp so ya there u go. My mom told me I could do anything. When I told her i Will go for 5b xp, she said put your heart into it and avenge me from your FATHER!@!%$#@1

:razz:

The only limit is your own imagination.

Does that mean that you acc shared with your cat? You should check your computer, maybe it installed the bot you were banned for.

• Like 6

Does that mean that you acc shared with your cat? You should check your computer, maybe it installed the bot you were banned for.

Maybe i should say ill buy gold membership if i get unbanned in the appeal ;)
  • Like 1

Fried_Chikn8.png

5b xp let's go!