2013 New Year Resolutions

Tim

Yes it's that time again, where we set goals we're most likely going to put off or forget about for the year 2013, and one of us makes one of these generic threads about it.

So OT'ers; What is your 2013 New Year Resolution?

Popoto.~<3

Nothing dramatic or radical, as those seem doomed to always fail, but my resolution is to finally buy that pet I've been wanting instead of putting it off for another month :P

o4qq.png

My Pure F2P Blog: CLICK ME

6th Maintainer of the Pure F2P Highscores / The Top 250 F2P Skill Total Lists : May 16th, 2012 - March 30th, 2014.

More running. And do a bootcamp class at the gym every week over the summer.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

I need to change my eating behaviour. My day-to-day schedule has changed completely in the past twelve months, and for various reasons I'm finding it difficult sticking to three large meals per day, so I'm hopefully having more smaller meals instead. Instead of having cereal and toast for breakfast, just have a smaller bowl of cereal and an apple between then and lunchtime. Aiming to lose three pounds per month over the course of the whole year, which would return me to a healthy weight, about 23 kg/m2.

These aren't really new years resolutions seen as though A) I want to achieve them by October and B) I've been working on a few for a couple of months now.

>Try and not be a pleb when talking to people.

>Be more comfortable with my body.

>Spend more time doing creative things.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

I don't do new year's resolutions, but I am vaguely considering:

- Going back to the gym. I went regularly for 3 years, and then, 6 months ago, dropped out because I wasn't making any progress anymore. (Plus, getting far too muscled to my liking.)

- Looking into moving abroad and drawing up a battle plan. My temp job ends halfway 2014 and I don't want to go back to my old job. Maybe it's time for a drastic change.

Yeah guys, don't go to the gym in January. It's gonna be packed with people but after a couple of weeks the quitters will leave and it'll be sparse again.

• Like 2

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Quit smoking.

Know that's not going to happen any time soon so i guess i'll just say smoke less.

Really the only thing i want to change.

Also i'd like to be a Multi Engine Instrument Rated Commercial Pilot by end of April.

Quit smoking.

Know that's not going to happen any time soon so i guess i'll just say smoke less.

Yeah, that's a hard one (and one I, too, have been working on for many a year). I'm also endeavoring to smoke less this year.

Other than that, I'm happy with myself. I be awesome. :)

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

what about a middle toe?

I'm thinking about it. I feel it does a lot of hard work and doesn't get as much recognition as it should, but I've got to consider the fact that growing another middle toe could actually just further dilute its achievements rather than increasing its visibility (its brand if you will).

Does the toe have to be on the foot?

I'm leaning towards a yes. It is a new year's resolution after all so I don't want to overdo it, be overly ambitious you know but hey it could always be in the cards. Maybe just like further up the leg, on the knee maybe. Get a little crazy it is 2013 after all.

• Like 3

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

I'm leaning towards a yes. It is a new year's resolution after all so I don't want to overdo it, be overly ambitious you know but hey it could always be in the cards. Maybe just like further up the leg, on the knee maybe. Get a little crazy it is 2013 after all.

I can't imagine accidently "stubbing" my knee...

Luck be a Lady

Only resolution I have is to get my diabetes under better control. I have been doing so much better since I have taken an initiative to get better, but more work needs to be done. This is a resolution I need too keep so I can experience many more new years.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Personally I'm just aiming for 3 things:

better health/exercise (which I've started anyway)

get a job (been tough since its Xmas break, everyone hires juniors)

learn to surf, since I live right on the coast I figured it'd be a nice and fun thing to learn.

Popoto.~<3