Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

2013 New Year Resolutions

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

Star.
[ Display Name History ]

Star.

Retired Moderator

• Members
  • 4,338 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
Does the toe have to be on the foot?

Posted Image
☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

nine naked men
[ Display Name History ]

nine naked men

Chief Beef

• Members
  • 5,556 posts

what about a middle toe?

I'm thinking about it. I feel it does a lot of hard work and doesn't get as much recognition as it should, but I've got to consider the fact that growing another middle toe could actually just further dilute its achievements rather than increasing its visibility (its brand if you will).

Does the toe have to be on the foot?

I'm leaning towards a yes. It is a new year's resolution after all so I don't want to overdo it, be overly ambitious you know but hey it could always be in the cards. Maybe just like further up the leg, on the knee maybe. Get a little crazy it is 2013 after all.
FBqTDdL.jpg
sleep like dead men
wake up like dead men

Boris5000
[ Display Name History ]

Boris5000

Ghost Cloak

• Members
  • 1,954 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Volothamp
  • RSN2:Boris I

I'm leaning towards a yes. It is a new year's resolution after all so I don't want to overdo it, be overly ambitious you know but hey it could always be in the cards. Maybe just like further up the leg, on the knee maybe. Get a little crazy it is 2013 after all.

I can't imagine accidently "stubbing" my knee...
Luck be a Lady

Albel
[ Display Name History ]

Albel

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 5,189 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Semi-Retired
  • RSN:Albel
  • RSN2:Seaoh
  • Clan:SoDB
Only resolution I have is to get my diabetes under better control. I have been doing so much better since I have taken an initiative to get better, but more work needs to be done. This is a resolution I need too keep so I can experience many more new years.

35bvvh1.png

Quotes

Runescape Achievements

Tim
[ Display Name History ]

Tim

Eternal Session of Sound

• Members
  • 8,846 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
Personally I'm just aiming for 3 things:

better health/exercise (which I've started anyway)
get a job (been tough since its Xmas break, everyone hires juniors)
learn to surf, since I live right on the coast I figured it'd be a nice and fun thing to learn.

Popoto.~<3

Alg
[ Display Name History ]

Alg

Troll General

• Editorial Panel
  • 10,880 posts

I can't imagine accidently "stubbing" my knee...

Then you're clearly not trying hard enough.

On topic:
- Better at school. I frequently get complacent with myself because I know how well I can do, and I'm a chronic procrastinator. Sort of came to a head last year (As of this post that means 2011) when I took a creative writing class and only turned six pages in total, in spite of having a lot more written.
- Finding an outlet for creativity. This one is a bit more reasonable, I'm planning a couple of games for The Falador Tavern, one of which will involve art. Just need to get my hands on a scanner...

sees_all1
[ Display Name History ]

sees_all1

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,961 posts
Going to get a job and acquire currency.

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

Kirschen
[ Display Name History ]

Kirschen

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,446 posts
  • RSN:Kirschen
Speaking of scanners, that is one thing I keep forgetting to get a hold of. I was thinking of acquiring a decent-quality one to help improve my artwork. Thankfully, I am rarely short on creativity when engaged in some odd conversation, so coming up with unique creations only needs work. I might even share my way of thinking up new ideas with you sometime, Alg.

Although I am surprised you have procrastination issues as troublesome as mine. You never really came off as one to me for some reason.

TTanT
[ Display Name History ]

TTanT

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,041 posts
I never actually complete my New Year's resolutions so this year I'm gonna cheat the system.

I plan to become impoverished, be terrible at dealing with women, lose at everything, and not to become a god.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

Tifers say the darndest things

Alg
[ Display Name History ]

Alg

Troll General

• Editorial Panel
  • 10,880 posts

I never actually complete my New Year's resolutions so this year I'm gonna cheat the system.

I plan to become impoverished, be terrible at dealing with women, lose at everything, and not to become a god.

Finally, someone with realistic goals!

Kirschen
[ Display Name History ]

Kirschen

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,446 posts

Curious what would his reaction be if the exact opposites happen with him hitting the multi-million jackpot on the lottery, having insane luck with the opposite sex, and winning every single contest entered, thus "failing".

TTanT
[ Display Name History ]

TTanT

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,041 posts

Curious what would his reaction be if the exact opposites happen with him hitting the multi-million jackpot on the lottery, having insane luck with the opposite sex, and winning every single contest entered, thus "failing".

I'd probably fall into the depths of depression as I realize that I'm incapable of even succeeding at failing.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

Tifers say the darndest things

muggiwhplar
[ Display Name History ]

muggiwhplar

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 8,002 posts
My 2013 resolution is to become more of a sexual tyrannosaur.

Posted Image

77yLQy8.png

Alg
[ Display Name History ]

Alg

Troll General

• Editorial Panel
  • 10,880 posts

So there will be a big debate about whether you're a lowly scavenger or a predator?

:twss:

Kirschen
[ Display Name History ]

Kirschen

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,446 posts

So there will be a big debate about whether you're a lowly scavenger or a predator?

And why aren't there more interesting resolutions like this anyway?

muggiwhplar
[ Display Name History ]

muggiwhplar

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 8,002 posts

The debate will be whether one is a sexual tyrannosaur, or a sexually-frustrated tyrannosaur. You know, stubby arms and stuff...

77yLQy8.png

Star.
[ Display Name History ]

Star.

Retired Moderator

• Members
  • 4,338 posts

And why aren't there more interesting resolutions like this anyway?

Or how about instead of resolutions there are revolutions?

Also, this would be the perfect time to set a book goal for the year on my Goodreads account.

Posted Image
☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Crocefisso
[ Display Name History ]

Crocefisso

Il Barone

• Members
  • 1,718 posts
Triathlon. Given that I already run 5-10 miles 3 times a week and do a c.60-80 mile cycle every Sunday it's not much of a step up, but I hate chlorinated water and live quite a way inland.

Also need to step eating at restaurants all the time and either learn to cook or put up with McDonald's.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

Randox
[ Display Name History ]

Randox

The Consultant

• Administrators
  • 6,603 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Semi-Retired
  • RSN:Randox
  • Clan:All Friendly
No, you need to learn to cook. Eating at McDonalds every day, if nothing else, is ridiculously expensive. You can eat for less by cooking for yourself, and you can eat at other resturants and get 2x the food for the same price, or more (I get Chinese delivery for about the same as a McDonald value meal with large fries, which is easily twice as much food or more). If I cook for myself, I can eat nearly a pound of ground beef and a salad (it's a combo, I call it taco salad) for an average of like $7 or less per night (mostly enough times to use up the spinach and cheese).

As for my resolutions, there is nothing in my life I would change that I am not in process of changing already.

b6brc9.jpg

jasignhagj
[ Display Name History ]

jasignhagj

Black Knight Trainer

• Members
  • 3,183 posts
McDoubles are pretty cheap, fries are a rip off though. Still, eating there more than once a week is not the best idea.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users