Another Nail in the Coffin

Resistance

^ Is that an actual thing?

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

That's one damage

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

That's one damage

That's one damage for anyone in or near contact with my blood, I imagine drinking it would be akin to drinking a fast acting poison for vampires.

No, Alg, you're not undead, you've just got some vampire genes. Your subtype is dhampir, not undead or evil, and hence to you, my blood is just blood and holy water is just water.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Vampire (Cr 9): 102 hp

Lol

I was bouncing back and forth between characters, then rolled for Alternate Tiefling traits and got 16, 43, 27 (with that Bastard feat at level one that lets you roll thrice on that thingy) which means I can choose to wield Large weapons. Tiefling Barbarian gogogo.

I'm going with a stereotypical repentant Chaotic Good this time. Easy. Should have the character sheet soon enough.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

"Bleed or blood drain"

Also you've just retconned what you've been saying from "we need to be help these poor poor vampires" to "my blood is poisoned, I will trick them intro drinking it".

No tricking them. Offering it to them as salvation through cyanide.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

I'm fairly certain people with lactose intolerance don't slowly die from standing next to a lactating cow, so I don't see how that comparison works.

My blood is directly harmful to all kinds of undead and evil creatures, to the point of slitting my wrist being the quickest way to get rid of a horde of weak ones, so vampires should really not have any sort of benefit from drinking it.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

I'm fairly certain people with lactose intolerance don't slowly die from standing next to a lactating cow, so I don't see how that comparison works.

Because nowhere on the feat description does it state that the blood cannot be used to heal a vampire. Although the surrounding creatures may be taking 1 HP of damage a round; which for the creatures you will be fighting around this level may kill them in about fourty turns; it doesn't stop the vampire from being able to heal from the blood. You aren't going to be able to kill any creature that heals by blood drain with Angelic Blood - they will just heal at 4 HP a turn rather than 5.

Waiting 12 turns to kill a room of low level undead while they run around attacking others is almost certainly not the quickest way to get rid of a horde of weak undead. It's as if you have diluted your blood with a really impotent holy water, the vampires are still getting the HP from your blood but it's just not as efficient.

If you really want holy-acidic blood then a far more efficient way to get it would be by fleshcrafting it off of an aberration - a lot of them have similar but actually very potent affects. The feat is a complete waste, I'd recommend you spend it on a combat feat instead.

qTLQRuS.png

Even if it was at all practical, how is it more merciful than a quick death?

The undead don't deserve mercy, the objective here is to maximise PAIN!

http://www.giantitp....UkegKhONNF.html

The above might be a good system to implement, we need to put a focus on consistency. If you were to follow the RAW diplomacy rules, a player could convince an evil king to dissolve his empire on a high roll - it's ridiculous. You can't really opt to ignore the rules completely as that often makes charisma useless.

qTLQRuS.png

It's more merciful because in Pathfinder there is an afterlife, one the sight of which fascinates Good, confuses Neutral and shakes Evil, so by accepting holy power into themselves they could hope to redeem themselves in the gods' eyes.

EDIT:

Made a few changes to my character, now when I get Angelic Flesh (Brazen) and Angel Wings, I'll be visually identical to Sarenrae.

Changes:

-Changed gender and name.

-Swapped hair and eyes to brown and heatless flame (pretty sweet that Aasimar can have that).

-Swapped one trait for Flame of the Dawnflower.

-Swapped Adamantine Greatsword for +1 Flaming Scimitar.

https://dl.dropbox.c....254/Serén.xlsm - Will probably take a few minutes before it's fully uploaded.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

90% sure that trying to impersonate a god is heresy.

It's more merciful because in Pathfinder there is an afterlife, one the sight of which fascinates Good, confuses Neutral and shakes Evil, so by accepting holy power into themselves they could hope to redeem themselves in the gods' eyes.

Nope, there are several, one for each alignment. Which still assumes that drinking your blood offers redemption (pretty sure it doesn't) or that the vampire in question will want redemption at all. If they do, this spell is probably ideal.