Hello TIF!

Longtime lurker, finally taking the leap to properly join the community.

Been playing RS on and off for years (since 03/04ish, such a long time ago lol), losing accounts along the way to IRL friends stealing passwords etc, got back into it over the summer, and just enjoying it alot more due to the fact that work restricts the amount of time i can play, meaning i play for fun instead of grindscape.

Umm, irl stoof. Big fan of Pro cycling, Lance Armstrong makes all those 200mil Hunter botters look tameless lol. Football - the real one, which you actually play with your feet ;) is my other passion, fan of Chelsea, so this season's been a rubbish one. Love me some NHL on the sly, don't like to admit that American sports are good, but let's be honest, Canadians are better ;)

Ah yes, almost forgot. Massive Hip-Hop fan. Mainly Aussie Hip-Hop (Hilltop Hoods, Mase and Mattic, Funkoars), but also a huge fan of the QN5 record label. Everything they drop is beastly, without exception.

Yeah, that's about it. Looking forward to getting involved in the community and all the disscussions.

See you all around the site,

Millsy

Welcome to TIF! :)

I likes me some hip-hop as well. I'm not familiar with any of QN5's artists, but I'll be sure to check them out.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...