What kind of gamer are you?

Albel

What kind of gamer are you.  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of gamer are you.

• A gamer who plays multiple games at once. (5+ games)
    • A gamer who plays a few games at once (2-5 games)
    • A gamer who generally grinds games to dust (1-2 games)

I noticed I play about three at a time.

A RPG: story-driven, immersing with the world, takes me weeks to finish...currently this is Fallout: New Vegas

A Grand Strategy: Typically realpolitik simulation, takes me a week to finish or loose interest...currently its Victoria 2, was Crusader Kings a while ago

A Multiplayer shooter: Adrenaline pumped kick assery, takes me an hour or so to satisfy my urge...currently it's TF2, was Planetside 2 a while back.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

More games going on than fingers and toes and accidently keep buying them lol

but when I was playing alot of runescape I was mostly only scaping.

• Like 1
StarViv.png

• 4 weeks later...

For the most part I've been only Runescape, except for games like Call of Duty that I played with real-life friends. There was always so much for me to do that I had not yet experienced and I was always entertained. I got comp cape about a month ago and my interest in the game has rapidly decline. Shocking, I know.

• Like 1

Tg_Ibe.png

• 3 weeks later...

When I had 360 I was an achievement freak. I bought games just for achievements. Then I switched over to the Sony side, just for my own personal preferences. Still trying to get trophies, but I find myself playing just for fun or with friends with FPS. I was pretty big into WoW for awhile also. Back to the point, I usually get stuck on one game and try to beat it and claim all the trophies. If I get to a point where I start getting frustrated I just stop for awhile and start playing online FPS for awhile and then back on the game I was trying to beat.

4000.png

ultramus.png

• 2 weeks later...

For the most part I've been only Runescape, except for games like Call of Duty that I played with real-life friends. There was always so much for me to do that I had not yet experienced and I was always entertained. I got comp cape about a month ago and my interest in the game has rapidly decline. Shocking, I know.

Yea I mainly play to keep comp cape and chat..200m's don't motivate as much. Thank goodness for Steam Sales though.
StarViv.png

• 1 year later...