200M Slayer? Piece of Cake! - I'm Baaaaaaaack!

They are now, but for a long time they were not, and every Slayer worth his salt had one. Except me. My Slayer cape is permanently attached to my shoulders except for dungeoneering.

Or get a Dragon Keepsake key and it is then permanently attached =3

• Like 1

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

They are now, but for a long time they were not, and every Slayer worth his salt had one. Except me. My Slayer cape is permanently attached to my shoulders except for dungeoneering.

Or get a Dragon Keepsake key and it is then permanently attached =3

That's brilliant. I <3 you.

slaycape1a.jpgslaycape1b.jpg

I look awesome now :D

Lol o.O

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

I just finished reading this thread. I like your writing style and the way you keep your readers engaged. Nice work getting 25M slayer.

Awesome! Over the past five years I've come to learn that everyone plays RS for different reasons, and everyone has their own goals, even if they look like they are the same goals. I'm glad you have found my journey as fun as I do!

Well, it's the weekend, so it's time for IRLScape for me. Catch y'all on the flip side!

And while I haven't been updating properly, I am up to about 55k tokens! Getting a chaotic is starting to not seem so far away. Also, I've gained a woodcutting level and am on the verge of getting a level each in mining and fishing. Good way to use up some pendants that were lying about.

in POP news, I finally got to Bowl! I thought Scythe would never end. And wouldn't you know it, my first mission was to unlock Judge of Dice. :D Scrolls-wise, I now have Tetsu top/legs, Death Lotus top/legs, Rocktail Soup, and am 3/4 through Seasinger top. Though, gathering enough materials seems to be quite a daunting task. x_x

Congrats on them level gains & reaching the bowl region on POP!

I'm the complete opposite to you atm, I have materials but no scrolls, mind giving me a few? lol :D

You'll see a ton more trade goods once you reach that last zone so it'll be much easier than you think :)

Dwaynee.png

Trimmed Completionist 8th October 2014 | Check out my blog Here.

Congrats on them level gains & reaching the bowl region on POP!

Woot! Thanks! I haven't been taking pictures lately, but I'm up to 80 DG, and recently gained 83 Mining and 86 Fishing from DGing. Been using up some pendants there, too, which has been nice.

I'm the complete opposite to you atm, I have materials but no scrolls, mind giving me a few? lol :D

You'll see a ton more trade goods once you reach that last zone so it'll be much easier than you think :)

Thats what my guildmates say, too. Most of them are in the last region and it seems that they are getting trade goods hand over fist. Waiting 7 or 8 hours for a voyage is kind of depressing, too. I guess on one hand being able to "set-it-and-forget-it" is nice, but on the days when I have more time to play, I'd rather be doing more with it.

Still marching my way through DG. I'm up to about 80k tokens, so nearing the half-way mark for a chaotic. It will take about 346k tokens to get all the goodies I want at the moment, and I figured I might as well go through and get 90 DG while I'm at it so I can wear the demonhorn necklace.

Made my way to 100k tokens, thanks to a couple of 5 man larges last night with guildmates. I'm still not a fan of team DGing. The lag I get when doors are opened is only exarcerbated in a team, and I find myself not able to do much of anything.

I took a little break tonight to catch up on daily tasks. Didn't gain any levels, though. Boo. :(

Back to the grind...

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Been a while since I've checked in with my adoring fan. Fans? Fans. >_>

I've been increasingly busy with IRL, but in the meantime I'd been slogging my way through solo dungeoneering. Frankly, I'm burnt out. I'm up to 138k tokens, and I need a change of pace other than just POP and the occasional daily skill/citadel capping. So after finishing my ice wyrm task to knock out a Slayer daily, I got my next task: 134 Aviansies.

For giggles, I decided, why not Arma? I mean, I don't boss like ever, but this can't be too bad, right?

I know I've already mentioned elsewhere how much I suck at the QBD and thus royal cbow is out of my reach at the moment. I'm strongly considering making the crossbow my first chaotic, as I feel like I have more of a deficit in good range gear. Melee gets by pretty easily. Long story short, I wander in there with my crystal bow and attempt to go to town. First round of KC was easy enough, even my crystal bow cut through them like a hot knife through butter. Onto the boss. My first time ever being in there, and despite having studied some guides, it was a little overwhelming. I felt like even though I was spamming my abilities and doing lots of damage, I was taking more than soulsplit could keep up with. I got low, and panicked and hit my house tab.

Second round of KC, I brought a couple more pieces of food. KC again was pretty painless, and I went in a little more confident to the boss. I hunched myself into the corner and started wailing away with my abilities and then, before I knew it, Kree was dead! In my excitement, I didn't get the best screenie, but here I am!

1stkreekill.jpg

I managed to squeeze out one more kill before running out of food and getting too low again on the 3rd one. I broke my tab and tele'd out feeling a little more excited.

I only had 48 kills left for my task at this point, so I decided to gear up for one more round. I adjusted my invy a little to bring a little more food (I'm an emotional eater, what can I say?) and less pots since I wasn't lasting as long. And honestly that was fine for me. I wasn't expecting to camp endlessly, especially not on my first go-round. I just wanted to bring a little fun to my slaying, and I succeeded.

1gshard2.jpg

• Like 1

Nice blog, just read through the whole thing :D

First thing I want to say is that it really reminds of times gone by seeing blogs here on Tip It about these sort of goals. They're always great to keep up with, especially when the people maintaining them are enjoying it so much :)

Secondly, grats on your first solo Arma trip. I always love reading/hearing about people really trying out PvM properly for the first time as it is something I have very fond memories of myself. I wish you all the best with your goal, and perhaps you could start to branch out on a few more of your tasks, say Zammy GWD for Greater tasks? :P

4sDIn.png

Not a whole lot going on lately. IRLScape has been kicking my ass, so I've hardly had time to really get down to business. I've been pushing hard to get through some more dungeons, and hopefully, reach at least 200k tokens before I take my next break from it. I haven't been screening levels, but recently I just got 87 Woodcutting and 84 DG. Bonecrushing while on task got me 96 Prayer, and today's smithing daily got me 84 Smithing.

POP is coming along, I have unlocked all the jade ship upgrades, and I have just about finished rounding out my crew roster with upgraded people. Now just a matter of gathering materials for building upgrades and trying to get into the next region.

Since for some reason it won't let me edit the last post, I thought I'd add I've also been exploring new music options for longer play sessions. I listen to a wide variety of music, but when I'm grinding, I need something both interesting and repetitive and continuous. Right now I'm loving Nick Warren for this, I've probably played Global Underground 030 like 10 times. Daft Punk's Interstella 555 is another favorite, as is John Digweed's first Transitions album.

You should listen to metalcore.

I recommend parkway drive.

If you don't like it you have no taste in music.

(I am joking).

imp7C.jpg

(22:28:44) <@Leik> LE INTORNUTZ SPEEK xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Mish.png

Well, not much to report over the past couple days, been cranking out floors when I can, until I finally reached my first goal:

200ksg.jpg

After much debating, I opted to pick up the chaotic maul. Time for a well-deserved little break from DG to test this baby out!

I'm not giving up on DG totally, I still intend to pick up a charm imp thingy, and probably an herbicide, and a demon horn necklace. So I have to at least get to 90.

Just get 120 problem solved.

But seriously, you might want to opt to just mage-slay since it's probably faster than chaotic mauling, as well as a lot easier on yourself because you just momentum barrage instead of abilityspam.

If I'm wrong someone correct me, and not just say "omg mish how bad can you be".

imp7C.jpg

Mish.png

Well I haven't even taken the maul out yet, Kura keeps giving me mage-weak tasks anyway. I'd skip straight to something I can melee, but I need the mage XP too.

But I don't want to just barrage everything forever, that sounds boring. :P

I played WoW for a long time, in which pretty much everything you do operates on abilities, so I'm used to ability spamming, LOL. Doesn't really bother me.

Well I don't really AFK when I Scape. This computer can't really do two things at once, so no Netflixing or anything. And the room I'm in doesn't have a TV or anything. So while most people are AFKScaping because of TV, other games, homework, etc. I don't have that, LOL. So sitting around waiting for something to die, or an invy of fish, or logs or whatever, is pretty boring.

Yeah I can't do much either because I have a very low cap on my internet plan, so I also just listen to music and stare at screen.

• Like 1

imp7C.jpg

Mish.png