if you could have any three fictional characters accompany you in RuneScape...

ixfd64

This is a "what if" topic.

Let's say Jagex is willing to code up any three fictional characters (from any franchise) to accompany you in RuneScape. They'll be able to use their abilities in the game, and their AI is powerful enough to simulate any personality. You can continue to adventure solo, but you also have the option to summon any (or all) of these characters at any time. Who would you choose, and why?

This is going to be tough, but my personal choices are:

1. Indiana Jones - his knowledge in archaeology and survival skills should come in handy, especially in some of the quests. He was also one of my childhood heroes. :smile:

2. Gandalf - he's a very wise guy, and he also has a knack for getting out of difficult situations.

3. Samurai Jack - his incredible combat skills would make him an invaluable partner.

Who wouldn't want to go questing with these folks?

edit: Oops, this should probably be in the "Questionaires" forum. My bad!

ixfd64.png

ARENAscape:

Baratus [AS] max hit: 166 with Moon Battle Hammer

ixfd64 [AS] max hit: 116 with (untitled spell #2)

Robert Douglas from the books of elita series by Kate Jacoby - extremely powerful sorcerer (most powerful of his generation) and skilled swordsman.

Gambit from marvel/x-men - for his hypnotic charm, thieving skills and his ability to make any item deadly with his charged kinect energy. Plus he's just badass.

Ghost Rider from marvel - nearly limitless energy, ability to create/wield hell fire, that bike, shotgun & chain and the Penance stare for particularly difficult opponents. Utterly invaluable ally for any adventures the other side of river Salve. Plus he's tied as my favourite marvel hero with Gambit.

Quest Cape Achieved 10/08/2012

TFU: Ruinous Edge

TFUsig2_zpsc5e7f1a4.png

A piece of glass in the sand under your feet, it cuts you deep and it makes you hate the beauty that you see.

This is easy....

Superman.. for his all round general strengths

Batman for his gadgets and money, he could lend me his max stash pile evey time..

Iron man for the same reason as batman....

Both Batman and Iron man can help superman if the villian happen to have some kryptonite...

Also i'll have both batman and Iron man to lend me their armour, lvl 99 armour ftw?

[spoiler=Sig]oliboli1992.png

Oliboli1992.png

I like to think of the Dark Bow like a Rocket Propelled Grenade (RPG) - you get one shot and then you're screwed.

Also i'll have both batman and Iron man to lend me their armour, lvl 99 armour ftw?

Iron Batman. Possibly the greatest superhero ever.

brb - writing awesome fanfic. :lol:

• Like 1

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

n i

Iron Batman. Possibly the greatest superhero ever.

brb - writing awesome fanfic. :lol:

The armour could be Iron Man but instead of red it'll be black but clunkier in the style of Batman's with the glow of the power source shining out! (with all the gadgets of course)

[spoiler=Sig]oliboli1992.png

Oliboli1992.png

I like to think of the Dark Bow like a Rocket Propelled Grenade (RPG) - you get one shot and then you're screwed.

Mierin, Lanfear and Cyndane? But I'm already Mierin myself :-k.

I'd have to go for Temeraire - a Royal Air Force dragon during the Napoleontic wars, but related to the Chinese family of dragons associated with the Emperor alone (it all makes sense I promise). Transport and combat, yay.

Martrim Cauthon - What is a drop rate/max hit? Then again Rhand would be fairly useful I suppose.

Possibly Lirael/Sabriel?

Is Eru Ilúvatar off-limits?

Three isn't enough :S.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Is Eru Ilúvatar off-limits?

Nope, I was gonna go for that myself, along with Melkor. Could use an evil mind by my side as well. Think I'm gonna go with Loki for my 3rd one. Not the crappy comic book version, but the Norse mythology one.

So hard to pick just 3.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

• 2 weeks later...

I'd have to go for Temeraire - a Royal Air Force dragon during the Napoleontic wars, but related to the Chinese family of dragons associated with the Emperor alone (it all makes sense I promise). Transport and combat, yay.

but without laurence he'd be useless to you.

i'd go with

1- Elminster for forgotten realms, strongest mage in d and d, lecher and just general douche to inferior mages who try to get in his why of saving the realms.

2- gotrek from warhammer. Because he's a bad ass dwarf with a death wish who is trying to find someone who is actually capable of killing him but has cut through anyone who has ever tried.

3- bruce lee just so i can throw him at anyone who sends chuck norris to try and stop me

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

midgard serpent, because it can destroy worlds, thor to balance that and probably something for comic relief like i dont know gene wilder or mel brooks (super heros in my mind, i realize they arent really fictional so yogurt and jim from blazing saddles would do fine)

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

Is it bad that the first 3 that came to mind are Samus Aran, Master Chief, and your character from Mass Effect? Me and my suits of amrour...

No, let's see if I can think up some that would be more fitting, and highly useful. My next thought was Lirael, an Abhorsen, though I think I would rather have an actual necromancer than an anti-necromancer.

My first companion would be Tyrael as the arch angel of Justice. Good guy, and the sort of being you want on your side in a fight. Not much of a mage though, he's really toe to toe (however his 'wings' mean he has like 20 extra arms to grab and beat you with).

Second would be Belgarion of the Belgariad and Malloreon Series'. Aside from being another upstanding guy, he is an unreasonably powerful sorcerer, and if he has the orb of Alder with him, it can magnify his powers significantly. He is also a God Slayer, which is cool.

For my third, I will again pick from the Belgariad and Malloreon, taking Silk, who is among other things a highly talented spy, theif, and merchant, which are all very useful skills, rounding out my party of powerful combatents.

Edward - Cowboy Bebop. She could hack me anything I wanted. :P

Edward Elric - Full Metal Alchemist. Could do my high alchemy for me :3.

Edward Newgate - One Piece. Dude, Shirohige could start me a nice family in runescape AAAAANNNNNNNDDDDDD He's a bawss.

QneWhoSighs.png

Tyrael - Could always do with an Angel mount that can dish damage.

Doraemon - I need his mobile banking

Dovahkiin - With fully enchanted gear, and him continuously casting healing spells on me :D

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

Give him an empty inventory and set his max weight to just above his gear weight, that oughtta solve it :P

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)