Corb DIY MK2 Blog: 90 RC again

Up-date: I've completed a couple more quests(in search of the Myreque, Shades of Morton.) also got 50 ranged and strength.

atm I'm going for 55 magic as i need to start alching so i went to Killerwatts to get a Air Battle Staff(also got a mystic fire staff drop.)

after getting the air battle staff i up-graded it to a mystic, then i started training and I'm at 47 magic.

Also i hit the 1000 Total level milestone.

gallery_218307_446_381780.png

CWTtSWe.pngCorbulo_Diy.pngCorb_Diy_Mk2.png

@The Runar, Thank you.

Another up-date - I was training in the runespan for 44rc so i could make nats but got bored and decided to go complete the fight arena quest, after i went to Tz-haar city and started training magic on the kets (no obby items from them :sad:). And now I'm finally 55 magic, also got enough tokku to buy a obby maul yay.

gallery_218307_446_168128.png

Buying the maul. :razz:

gallery_218307_446_217304.png

Just another clue, just been at Mature grotworms and found a clue scroll, one of the clues in the trail was the Co-ordinate that ends up in the duel arena and the guy that dueled me clicked no forfeit and refused to kill me so that was fun.

gallery_218307_446_410302.png

Too bad it was a crap reward :P

I know, but the sharks and nats are handy.

Spent a bit of time at Mature grotworms, got a few clues but couldn't finish them. Also gained about 500k from alchs while i was there even after the drops had been nerfted.

after this i went back to Tz-haar city killing kets hoping for a obby shield drop, but ended up getting another maul and a obby cape, as well as enough tokku to buy a obby shield.

gallery_218307_446_121317.png

Also just completed fremmy isle quest. (which the req of 56 wc is ridiculous as nothing in the quest needs 56 wc.)

gallery_218307_446_108017.png

I've been completing alot of the novice quests trying to get spins for the warlord and archon sets (not that i like SoF, I think it should be removed from the game.), complete most of them including the Evil no trading rule breaker quest, shield of arrav.

This evil must be hidden.

gallery_218307_446_494374.png

Also after completing rune memories (which the Essence chest gave 4.3k runes even at 41 rc) i got the last piece of the Warlord set (still need glove and body for the archon set.)

gallery_218307_446_17378.png

Also wondering if Shades of Morton would be classed as a DIY ok minigame as i wouldn't mind getting splitbark seeing how the best i got is spidersilk armour?

I've been Training agility so i can go complete regicide and roving elves, got to 52 from 40 at barb course then 52-56 in wildy....

gallery_218307_446_5973.png

gallery_218307_446_290356.png

Also completed the first half of the plague city quest line, Completed underground pass in record time after the last run energy up-date.

gallery_218307_446_157926.png

With the spins from Sheep herder i managed to complete the Archon Outfit.

gallery_218307_446_15814.png

and atm im just mining some coal waiting for the messenger to start Regicide. Still wondering if shades of morton would be classed as a diy safe minigame?

After looting a lot of steel and black chest and not getting a single piece of fine cloth I gave up on getting splitbark, but after looking at The Runars blog with his latest dk drops i decided to go and see if i could obtain a set of Skeletal Armour. Here's some pictures of me doing that.

gallery_218307_446_62317.png

gallery_218307_446_73809.png

gallery_218307_446_314373.png

As it turns out Wallaski's don't hit all that often once they are no longer aggressive which was lucky because i had just ran out of food when they became unagressive. Also 60 Magic and a Trip to the Mage arena

gallery_218307_446_488464.png

gallery_218307_446_1629.png

Heres all my new Magic Gear:

gallery_218307_446_63706.png

At least you can boost farming for WGS, garden pie is easy +3 if you don't want to mess with stews :)

I might do that depending on wither or not i get impatient, as i did that with my main.

I've just been training at killerwatts (175xp per kill, weak to melee crush they almost like yaks before eoc but with better drops.) and i now have 60 attack.

gallery_218307_446_122110.png

(yes that is a off hand steel mace, it was more effective then i thought it would be.)

Now i'm going to go and buy a Dragon dagger and Longsword as well as their off-hands.