~ 99 Mining #16! :D

KzP9Ces.jpg

Could of got maybe a day or two ago but depended on Warbands as I just simply couldn't be bothered to go LRC anymore!

Kind of sad how they've made Mining a laughable skill now with Warbands but oh well I'm not complaining this time round.... lol

Next main target is 99 Fishing however I think I might breeze through Fletching quickly as I start to get my buyables out the way...

How I plan on training Fishing... Not even sure yet, will focus on it 100% from the start of the coming month, but from now daily fish flinger's, lamps & all XP giving D&D's are going towards that skill from now, with Warband xp going towards Farming. (waste?)

Dwaynee.png

Trimmed Completionist 8th October 2014 | Check out my blog Here.

~ Back 2 Bossing! :)

0SKbZYa.jpg

38m Zaryte Bow is the latest & only drop I've managed to get in some 200 Saradomin (easy mode), 50 Zammy ("hard mode") & 30~ Nex kills.. at 3 Nex kills per trip it really is a chore now :/

Also got accepted for the Monster Hunting Team, I'm sure that'll be a lot of fun and I'm looking forward for what's to come! :D

Skill wise I've been training a bit of everything, total levels up at 2375 as I type this, estimate about 2 Months left till max unless new skill comes out in that time (hope not :P)

Dwaynee.png

• 2 weeks later...

~ Review of May (better late than never, right? :P)

A mixed month in terms of progress made, I feel could of done much more but I took a more relaxed approach to the game rather than attempt no xp waste..

Most importantly got my goal completed (99 Mining! :D), largely thanks to warbands..

[spoiler=Before...]4SZLxNY.png

[spoiler=After...]tVWhQQD.png

So 43 levels gained!.. So a pretty productive month really in terms of total level BUT a lot of the skills I levelled up were low 80's such as Fletching & Farming.

Just 27m xp gained overall, the majority in Mining of course, but that is much more xp than I had previously expected tbh, I finished Mining some 2wks before I had originally planned which gave me time to train some lesser skills so I'm all smiles :)

As for this month the main aim is 99 Fishing, will do C2 when I can be bothered and for the rest will do either barb/ fly fishing, with games of Fish Flingers in the mix too!

Also aim to have 99 Farming this month too, I've got all the saplings ready so its just a matter of time now! :D

Progress so far :)

ru7a6S9.jpg

Dwaynee.png

~ 91 Fishing! :P

0vS3t6M.jpg

Took a while to get this level, longer than it should of.. today I may be able to get 92 if I actually pay some attention to this :P

I don't know if it's cause not many people do Fish Flingers anymore but I managed to come first.. twice (first for the first time ever! :P).. go me lol [spoiler=#Pro]bUGhs4H.jpg

Also...

2BRfEAb.jpg

I was close so I thought I'd just level up and help my total level out a little bit... 2395 atm!

Dwaynee.png

~ 2400 Total w00t! :D

So since I hit 91 Fishing my friend who also had 2395 Total suggested we race to 2.4k.. I wooped his ass ofcourse, leveled a bunch of skills I didn't necessarily want to just yet but ah well finally can enter world48... lol :)

[spoiler=Couple screenies..]09FaWqx.jpg

PpEeBCK.jpg

sQIOmtw.jpg

+ 86 Crafting, but didn't take a screenie of that :P

I1AEQg8.jpg

At a glance I'd say 2-3 Months till I max now (incl. 120 DG)! :D

~ Other News

- Will have Tetsu legs today alas!.. Thank you Whaler :P

- 94 Farming & 92 Fishing set for today, maybe even 99 Prayer but I plan on getting that with a good friend of mine :P

Dwaynee.png

~ #17.. Prayer! :D

4VvuGwW.jpg

30m GP spent from 97-99.. I want my money back lol

But ah well another cape to add to the collection, there really stacking up now :D

anNeAeq.jpg

Further progress in fishing, I want to get around 600k xp in the skill per day, that way 99 wont take too long to be achieved.. definitely can be done!

Missed screenie for 94 Farming but yeah I hit that today also... So some really good progress being made atm, even managed to squeeze in a few nex trips, got Virtus robe top in a trio for 11m Split however I forgot to save the screenie I took :/

~ Made Superior Tetsu Legs.. about time I know :P

Dwaynee.png

~ Just warbanding it up :P

YYh670E.jpg

Yeah warbands really helps :P

Also the strangest thing happened today, I was on skype with a friend complainning that I hadnt gotton a oxhead in like 10 years then i see this....

jVrkN4Z.png

Me = Happy :thumbsup:

Didn't fish at all today, couldn't be bothered.. Fishing has got to be the worst skill in all of RS! Instead I stood at bank and did crafting with green d'hide bodies, level 89 atm would of hit 90 if i didn't have to cap :(.. maybe sometime this week :P.

(Page 4 w00t :))

• Like 1

Dwaynee.png

~ Forget fishing, change of plan lol..

[spoiler=Fireworks..]aASgELs.jpg

gm703pt.jpg

FpfPqCg.jpg

Decided I'm going to get a few buyable's as high as possible this month, seriously considering to leave Fishing till last because I just can't do it lol, it is too boring! :(

Going to just go for 99 Crafting by sometime next week, then maybe Fletch.. Farming is coming along slowly now that Warbands is messed up but oh well, eventually that'll be 99 too, I have the seeds and stuff ready! :P

~ Ports Update

- With 90 Crafting now able to start using my Laquer, made the superior helm now just awaiting the final 2 scroll pieces for the legs! :)

Dwaynee.png

~ Been a long day..

[spoiler=Couple Screenies.. ]2OL111U.jpg

xZdg0T5.jpg

WXfM1Dc.jpg

So some 15k~ Green Dragon Bodies down & another 15k or so to go till 99!

Hopefully have this cape in the bag by next week :D

I can't remember if I mentioned before but next skill will be Fletching.. I'll do that via Broad Arrows while doing Fish Flingers in between possibly..

After that I'm thinking to maybe train Thieving & a bit of Construction to get to the 90+ milestone, If I could do all this before the months out I'd be happy.

... Seems like I make a new goal for myself each day, kinda running out of options now though :P

~ Ports News

- Completed all scrolls for the armours, now focusing on getting the few trade goods needed to complete the final few pieces.

- Got my Sixth oxhead & horseface.. only using 4 atm though, dont really have much need for anymore imo.

Dwaynee.png

~ Who said warbands was dead?? :P

Cc90Lab.jpg

Bought that vip warband thing they advertise for 38m (for me & a friend of mine), means a choice of 5 worlds every time it's warband time :P

IMO worth it ​I got the gp to spare & means hassle free warbanding :P

BXGJSgl.jpg

So long as nothing un-expected pops up I will have 99 Craft by the end of this week latest :D

Dwaynee.png

~ Starting to see the finish line...

XtwOIqv.jpg

Over the past few days I've actually started looking beyond getting a max cape & thinking about how I'm going to go about doing the Comp Cape requirements, one of the main ones being Livid Farm.. I'm seriously considering to completely stop 'training' the skill & instead do Livid farm sometime in the future (possibly the start of next month). I really don't know whether I should or not though. :S

Warbands definately is good xp, gives a little Slayer xp per camp too which you may be of interest in, Cherri :D

ezMvwFK.jpg

Tip It Calc says just 13k Dragon Bodies to go till 99 so definately on track to hit 99 before this weeks out.. even though I've been pretty lazy over the past couple days. :P

Definately does feel nice to be so close to a few more 99's however I am still pretty far from maxing so there's still some work to be done! :D

Dwaynee.png

~ Soon to be added to the list of 99's.. :D

H0RlwS6.jpg

May notice I'm doing Blue Dragonhide Bodies now,,, after a quick test I found they are over 1K gp cheaper PER ONE, than there Green counterpart... So in other words I've wasted some 20m+, not to mention a few hours or so just cause I always assumed green D'hides were the way to go! >.<

Note 2 Self ~ Always check for yourself...... lol

Dwaynee.png

I too share your disgust for fishing. Good luck in your max cape / comp cape goal.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

Good luck with maxing!:)

But on another note, blue dhide bodies are cheaper than green!?! Whyyyyyy cruel world, whyyyyy??? Haha I'll have to remember this so I don't waste too much cash when I start training crafting again.

• Like 1

I'm not entirely sure what the logic

was behind the sync. It makes the 3 per day rule useless, and certainly alienates a good portion of players.

Pretty much summed it up right there :P

Good luck with maxing! :)

But on another note, blue dhide bodies are cheaper than green!?! Whyyyyyy cruel world, whyyyyy??? Haha I'll have to remember this so I don't waste too much cash when I start training crafting again.

Yeah shame I didn't find this out sooner and avoid wasting so much money myself >.<

ah well

Ct19XoW.png

Blue Dhide loss @ 4375 per one

Green Dhide loss @ 5273 per one

... 400k to 99 Craft taking a break atm killing time till a few of my friends are online :)

Dwaynee.png