• Yes
    • No
    • I'm F2P
  2. 2. Will you play on 2007 Servers?

• Yes
    • No
    • I'm F2p, so no
    • I'm F2P, but would subscribe

Bye, bye, midterm grades :/ But [bleep] it, I'm excited now. Really, really excited!

Sorry if I skip words in my sentences from time to time. My brain tends to be a step or two ahead of my fingers when I type.

Well if that isn't confirmation Jagex were bringing this back regardless then I don't know what is.

Regardless it's probably a good thing that the servers are released sooner rather than later, I doubt anyone would want to have a 1-2 month wait :P

• Like 2

safersbanner.png

Play Safe! smile.gif - Got useful information for the tip.it website? Post here!

I was almost hoping it would take them 1-2 months to release, because of midterms! But, hey, now that 2007scape is coming back, I'm certainly not going to complain!

Sorry if I skip words in my sentences from time to time. My brain tends to be a step or two ahead of my fingers when I type.

Well if that isn't confirmation Jagex were bringing this back regardless then I don't know what is.

Regardless it's probably a good thing that the servers are released sooner rather than later, I doubt anyone would want to have a 1-2 month wait :P

Agreed. :D

Noctturne.png

I, for one, hope TIF could provide a 2007scape subforum to Blogscape. If I'm not going to make a blog myself, I sure want to follow the progress of my fellow 2007scapers! :D

Now for some even bigger news, thanks to a truly herculean effort and much of which is still on-going I want to pledge to open the Old School Servers to all those who have already voted (or intend to do so in the next week before the poll closes) on Friday night! (likely quite late ?)

They're opening it, but they still want more votes? Wow they must like big numbers :wink:

Agreed. :D

Noctturne.png

Now for some even bigger news, thanks to a truly herculean effort and much of which is still on-going I want to pledge to open the Old School Servers to all those who have already voted (or intend to do so in the next week before the poll closes) on Friday night! (likely quite late ?)

They're opening it, but they still want more votes? Wow they must like big numbers :wink:

Pricing structure will change. Etc etc etc. Need to confirm whether they need an updates team blah blah blah dicks everywhere

I, for one, hope TIF could provide a 2007scape subforum to Blogscape. If I'm not going to make a blog myself, I sure want to follow the progress of my fellow 2007scapers! :D

Because it's so [bleep]ing hard to title it MELO'S 2007SCAPE ADVENTURES OF HAVING NO RESOURCES FOR 7 YEARS to the title?

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Estimates on how many servers they bring up to meet the demand?

I may have misread, but I think I saw in the Q/A thread that they would be ready to support 100k players (aka 50 servers). Don't quote me on this, though!

Estimates on how many servers they bring up to meet the demand?

I may have misread, but I think I saw in the Q/A thread that they would be ready to support 100k players (aka 50 servers). Don't quote me on this, though!

Went and took a look your right 100k is current estimates.

Archermanme.png
Quest Cape Achieved on November 14, 2007

Iron_Archer.png

Items Acquired

Crystal Pick and Hatchet

Berzerker Ring x 3

3/28 Barrows Items

If only half of those visitors actually voted for Old School Servers rather than the 10% we've seen so far players would have smashed the 750k.

That's some flawed logic. I voted' date=' but in addition to voting from my desktop I've also checked in a couple times on my phone, meaning I've been counted for one vote and three or four unique ip addresses.

Still, I'm pumped that it's going to be out this soon. Brb disregarding any rl obligations for the next month.

I think it'd fit in with the other blogs fine. A trading forum would be nice, but for all purposes the marketplace is dead already so we could just use that.

Slightly disappointed in not being able to play live and 07 at the same time, pretty much writes off me playing 07 ever.

Archermanme.png
Quest Cape Achieved on November 14, 2007

Iron_Archer.png

Items Acquired

Crystal Pick and Hatchet

Berzerker Ring x 3

3/28 Barrows Items

I have to say, allowing even a ~500k margin for false 'unique hits' (eg same user different systems/networks) the 2m hits vs votes does kinda put a nail in the coffin of the argument that those who wanted this were the majority.

Heck even allow ~1m margin for false and it's still a minority giving support.

• Like 1

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue