Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Constrictor's Log - GG JaGEX

• Please log in to reply
402 replies to this topic

constrictor
[ Display Name History ]

constrictor

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 549 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
  • RSN:Accia
Up to about 5m cash so far today. Hoping that I'll close out at around 10m, but we shall see.
I may be right on track for 92 at this point. Fingers crossed!

Updated a little of the first post.

constrictor
[ Display Name History ]

constrictor

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 549 posts
Discovered it'd cost me under 5m for 99 Firemaking, and I tend to do alot of bank standing when there's no "business" so I may (depending on how much money I make tonight/tomorrow/this weekend) bank 99 Firemaking this weekend to do on the side.

constrictor
[ Display Name History ]

constrictor

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 549 posts
Today's Goals:

[]Break the 9m cash mark
[]Start getting all non-combat stats to 50+
[x]Buy supplies for 81 Construction
[]Max out Formal Gardens
[]Take and post pictures of house

I will check these off as the day progresses, and I hopefully get some of them done.
Stay tuned!

EDIT:

Finally put in my gilded altar, was lazy last week and never actually got around to doing it.
I also completely maxed my workshop and started my maxing of the formal gardens and found out that tall box hedges give farming EXP so this kick-started me to getting the level for oak trees (once I have this level I will probably begin to seriously farm).

Posted Image

Also a little sneak peak of how much I've done so far in-house.

EDIT2:

Finished off all the farming necessary in my formal gardens, only thing remaining for them all to be maxed is posh fountains which I need 81 Construction for, which I have banked, be ready for update laters.
I also got this, again wasn't expecting it, and now have the level for Oak Trees, so thus I begin doing tree runs.

Posted Image

Quite low on cash now, hopefully will make like 1-2m tonight and then another 3-6m tomorrow.

constrictor
[ Display Name History ]

constrictor

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 549 posts
Started playing 07scape.
I am becoming a tad obsessed, will begin to post side posts on it.
Current goals are to get all skilling stats 30+

Anyways.

Update:
About 3m made and will be getting 81 Construction later tonight as well finishing maxing my Formal Gardens.
Will post as it happens.

constrictor
[ Display Name History ]

constrictor

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 549 posts
Update:

Spent that 3m I made and was able to get this:

Posted Image

A SNEAK PEAK OF MY WORK!

Posted Image

I am still quite abit of money away from maxing everything, but I am getting there piece by piece.

constrictor
[ Display Name History ]

constrictor

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 549 posts
Not much in terms of plans today, but I think it will mostly just be a money making day.

Currently made about 1m over night from merches. Also, for those of you who are curious - I quit hosting flowers, due to something I read in my bible this morning (also for those of you who are curious I am religious haha), and I will say, money making so quite slow otherwise, but still doable.

Anyways, so my aim is to get about 5m (hopefully) by the end of the day, and maybe even a couple woodcutting levels.

On the side, I am hoping to finish off 30 woodcutting and 30 cooking (or higher) and do the security stronghold in 07scape. Will post pictures if the chances arises.

P.S. Hate to be needy, but marble block donations would be amaaaaazing.

constrictor
[ Display Name History ]

constrictor

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 549 posts
Moneymoneymoneymoney. Making da monies.

Have about 2m so far today.

Also got this earlier, gonna try to start RFD and do a few of the sub-quests tonight.

Posted Image

constrictor
[ Display Name History ]

constrictor

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 549 posts
Had some really huge family issues last night so wasn't able to get as much done as I had anticipated.
Am hoping to get 3-4 quests done on 07 scape (2 RFD quests and 2 other quests) and maybe get another 2-3m today for Construction.

It's getting really hard to continue updating this, seeing as no one really cares, but whatever. I'll do it to keep track of my own progress, regardless.

constrictor
[ Display Name History ]

constrictor

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 549 posts
I am very much considering make a subsection on my first post for Old School achievements, but we will see.
Here's some of my side-progess that I have done.

Posted Image

Posted Image

(and two more levels but imgur is under maintenance)

Got all of these and got 31 Fishing about a hour ago, but forgot to take a picture.
Hopefully by the end of this coming week I will have every non-combat 30+ and most 50+. We shall see.

Future quests planned: Goblin Diplomacy, another RFD section, Druidic Ritual, Jungle Potion, Rune Mysteries, and a few other quests that don't require/reward combat.

constrictor
[ Display Name History ]

constrictor

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 549 posts
Being lazy today probably won't get much done. Lelelelelele.

The Marquis
[ Display Name History ]

The Marquis

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 142 posts
  • RSN:Dark Marquis
  • Clan:HYT
Oh damn you, switching over to times past, just as I was getting interested in your Posted Image...

constrictor
[ Display Name History ]

constrictor

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 549 posts

Oh damn you, switching over to times past, just as I was getting interested in your Posted Image...

Actually I didn't.

I am still keeping my house goals as my 100% priority, however, since it is as expensive as can be, I can play 07scape on the side while making money when I have the time (since merching is really only an hourly thing or semi-hourly thing.

Haven't updated in awhile, so here you guys go!

Update:

Did some questing and finished Goblin Diplomacy (forgot picture) and then went on to do another part of RFD (the last part I can do as a non-combat skiller, I believe):

Posted Image

And got these from it:

Posted Image

Posted Image

On the eocscape side of these, I broke the 10m cash point today, but still need about three times this, hopefully by Friday. But we will see if that actually happens.

And then later today got this:

Did some dailies and got 30k Woodcutting and 50k Construction EXP, also got this:

Posted Image

Only 64 more levels until I can hatch all my bird eggs.

I am thinking that the best choice of getting the next 64 levels is to get 99 Firemaking and collect the charms via bonfies (hopefully that'll be enough, if not I'll get 15m Firemaking EXP, and so on until I have enough charms).
I also discovered that 99 Firemaking is literally like 3m cash to get and I make that in nearly a day, so I am spending 1m right now to buy the first third of 99 Firemaking (this is also on the side, so don't expect me to get 99 until probably April).

Will add more if need be later.

Post maybes?

constrictor
[ Display Name History ]

constrictor

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 549 posts
Didn't take pics soooooooooooooooooo
but got 52 Firemaking (or atleast I think that's when I stopped, I am tired ok).
Gonna watch Game of Thrones then pass out.

Also update blog name because I want to be in the c00l crowd.

That is all.

Hedgehog
[ Display Name History ]

Hedgehog

???

• Monster Hunting Team Leader
  • 7,789 posts
but you're not cool

constrictor
[ Display Name History ]

constrictor

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 549 posts

but you're not cool

I know.
But if I put on the lamb skin maybe I can look like a wolf.

constrictor
[ Display Name History ]

constrictor

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 549 posts
*insert excuse for being lazy*

Probably just gonna merch today, maybe spent a few 100k on Herblore, but nothing much.
Funny thing is I thought to start Herblore you HAD to do Druidic Ritual, but I guess not.
I'll probably do it anyways because free EXPs. Weeee.

Post, you asshats.

Quyneax
[ Display Name History ]

Quyneax

Aes Sedai

• Members
  • 11,297 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Mierin
That got changed with EoC iirc, no skills require quests to unlock them anymore (rc/herb).
Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions
99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)
99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)
99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)
99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)
99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)
Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring
Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace
30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

constrictor
[ Display Name History ]

constrictor

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 549 posts

That got changed with EoC iirc, no skills require quests to unlock them anymore (rc/herb).

I disapprove of this change, but then again I don't. One less quest for me to do!

Gonna get 30 Herb today and hopefully 60 Firemaking as well as 15m cash.

constrictor
[ Display Name History ]

constrictor

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 549 posts
So I discovered low-level herbs are impossible to buy. So no 30 Herb yet for me.

In other news I got 44 Fishing on 07scape and bought more feathers for probably like 50 or 55 fishing or something. Hoping for 60 then I am going to try my best to do every single non-combat required quest available (which will take a week or so).

Anyways, boring post is boring.

If anyone would like to sell me 500 guam (clean or grimy I don't care). I would love you forever.

constrictor
[ Display Name History ]

constrictor

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 549 posts
Hopefully today I will manage 30 Herblore and a few Firemaking levels (and money making of course) at a minimum.

On 07scape I plan to atleast go through 1k of my feathers, hopefully more, and possibly do some cooking as well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users