Constrictor's Log - GG JaGEX

Not much in terms of plans today, but I think it will mostly just be a money making day.

Currently made about 1m over night from merches. Also, for those of you who are curious - I quit hosting flowers, due to something I read in my bible this morning (also for those of you who are curious I am religious haha), and I will say, money making so quite slow otherwise, but still doable.

Anyways, so my aim is to get about 5m (hopefully) by the end of the day, and maybe even a couple woodcutting levels.

On the side, I am hoping to finish off 30 woodcutting and 30 cooking (or higher) and do the security stronghold in 07scape. Will post pictures if the chances arises.

P.S. Hate to be needy, but marble block donations would be amaaaaazing.

Had some really huge family issues last night so wasn't able to get as much done as I had anticipated.

Am hoping to get 3-4 quests done on 07 scape (2 RFD quests and 2 other quests) and maybe get another 2-3m today for Construction.

It's getting really hard to continue updating this, seeing as no one really cares, but whatever. I'll do it to keep track of my own progress, regardless.

I am very much considering make a subsection on my first post for Old School achievements, but we will see.

Here's some of my side-progess that I have done.

pZtsN7D.png

tJJQDQ6.png

(and two more levels but imgur is under maintenance)

Got all of these and got 31 Fishing about a hour ago, but forgot to take a picture.

Hopefully by the end of this coming week I will have every non-combat 30+ and most 50+. We shall see.

Future quests planned: Goblin Diplomacy, another RFD section, Druidic Ritual, Jungle Potion, Rune Mysteries, and a few other quests that don't require/reward combat.

Oh damn you, switching over to times past, just as I was getting interested in your logo_construction.gif...

Actually I didn't.

I am still keeping my house goals as my 100% priority, however, since it is as expensive as can be, I can play 07scape on the side while making money when I have the time (since merching is really only an hourly thing or semi-hourly thing.

Haven't updated in awhile, so here you guys go!

Update:

Did some questing and finished Goblin Diplomacy (forgot picture) and then went on to do another part of RFD (the last part I can do as a non-combat skiller, I believe):

rgIcSk3.png

And got these from it:

USYzfX9.png

8oIYNh2.png

On the eocscape side of these, I broke the 10m cash point today, but still need about three times this, hopefully by Friday. But we will see if that actually happens.

And then later today got this:

Did some dailies and got 30k Woodcutting and 50k Construction EXP, also got this:

q3aoEh8.jpg

Only 64 more levels until I can hatch all my bird eggs.

I am thinking that the best choice of getting the next 64 levels is to get 99 Firemaking and collect the charms via bonfies (hopefully that'll be enough, if not I'll get 15m Firemaking EXP, and so on until I have enough charms).

I also discovered that 99 Firemaking is literally like 3m cash to get and I make that in nearly a day, so I am spending 1m right now to buy the first third of 99 Firemaking (this is also on the side, so don't expect me to get 99 until probably April).

Will add more if need be later.

Post maybes?

Didn't take pics soooooooooooooooooo

but got 52 Firemaking (or atleast I think that's when I stopped, I am tired ok).

Gonna watch Game of Thrones then pass out.

Also update blog name because I want to be in the c00l crowd.

That is all.

*insert excuse for being lazy*

Probably just gonna merch today, maybe spent a few 100k on Herblore, but nothing much.

Funny thing is I thought to start Herblore you HAD to do Druidic Ritual, but I guess not.

I'll probably do it anyways because free EXPs. Weeee.

Post, you asshats.

That got changed with EoC iirc, no skills require quests to unlock them anymore (rc/herb).

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

That got changed with EoC iirc, no skills require quests to unlock them anymore (rc/herb).

I disapprove of this change, but then again I don't. One less quest for me to do!

Gonna get 30 Herb today and hopefully 60 Firemaking as well as 15m cash.

So I discovered low-level herbs are impossible to buy. So no 30 Herb yet for me.

In other news I got 44 Fishing on 07scape and bought more feathers for probably like 50 or 55 fishing or something. Hoping for 60 then I am going to try my best to do every single non-combat required quest available (which will take a week or so).

Anyways, boring post is boring.

If anyone would like to sell me 500 guam (clean or grimy I don't care). I would love you forever.

Hopefully today I will manage 30 Herblore and a few Firemaking levels (and money making of course) at a minimum.

On 07scape I plan to atleast go through 1k of my feathers, hopefully more, and possibly do some cooking as well.

Finally got the Guams and was able to get this (with the aid of a daily as well):

O8pqiPM.png

Hoping to do some good money making tomorrow (we shall see). I am a little behind on my goal of 35m by Friday, so Construction may have to wait even longer depending on if I can make the final 15m in time.

Hurray for being religious!

P.s. If you ever want to duo kree for some extra cash pm me.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

Hurray for being religious!

P.s. If you ever want to duo kree for some extra cash pm me.

Not sure where I mention I was religious, but huzzah!

Not sure if troll or troll.

In case you are not a troll: My Combat level is 32.

I wish I could join you, to be entirely honest, but my luck has never been any good anyways (hence why I've always stuck to skilling).

Anyways, thanks for popping in!

Update:

Ended up getting 36 Herblore today for free because cleaning ranarrs is profit, so I did that to 35 got two rocks and got extra EXP to 36. Neat.

Can't be bothered to post pictures, sorry.

Anyways, I also got 62 Firemaking and hopefully will close out today with a total of 3-3.5m profit (which is nice). Still am about 8m Short of my goal, however. We'll see if I can push the final length.

I will be skiing most of tomorrow, so probably won't do anything or very little if I do.

Anyways, apologies for no pictures, so here's one of me.

ls90m2n.jpg

Have fun sleeping tonight.

Ended up additionally getting 41 Herblore and then 15 Agility yesterday from dailies and stuff.

I think I may take a money making break and get like 60 Agility or something. We will see - I am gonna try it out today (which means I have to do barcrawl, egh) and see where it goes. I am just over or around the 20m cash mark, so I am quiet behind my goal, and it's generally pissing me off, so don't be suprised if I throw the 20m on getting 90 Herblore or something stupid like that. Haha.

How are you guys?

So instead spending the 20m I made on Construction, I decided to think a little more long-term and decided to spend it all on Smithing and get 90 Smithing. This will allow me to atleast start PoP and that'll give me an extra thing to do for fun on the side, I also will probably start doing Meg's thingies when I have the time.

Additionally, here's my new 1st floor plan (2nd floor is now gone):

9etKD5H.png

I am hoping to make some money on the side while doing Smithing, but we shall see. Hopefully will be able to make 15-20m by the time I'm done with Smithing.

Anyways.

Yeah, there's an update.

For additional ideas on houseplanning make sure to visit my blog for an awesome POH pic.

Thanks! I don't really have many "plans" I just go by the layout I choose and decide what to add by what looks good.

Almost 40 Agility (and barcrawl) and then tonight I start Smithing.

I will do Agility on and off as a break from Smithing, hopefully will have around 70 by the time I have 90 Smithing.

We shall see!

Smithing doesn't unlock an adventurer in ports, it's just a requirement to make tetsu armour. You'll need one of prayer/slayer/fishing/herblore/thieving/runecrafting to start ports - runecrafting also makes armour.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Smithing doesn't unlock an adventurer in ports, it's just a requirement to make tetsu armour. You'll need one of prayer/slayer/fishing/herblore/thieving/runecrafting to start ports - runecrafting also makes armour.

Well [bleep]. I guess I'll get 90 Thieving, Prayer, or Fishing (in addition to Smithing).

Maybe even Runecrafting, but probably not.