Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Constrictor's Log - GG JaGEX

• Please log in to reply
402 replies to this topic

constrictor
[ Display Name History ]

constrictor

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 549 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
  • RSN:Accia

Ls. Got permanently banned while doing Rune Memories. [bleep] JaGEX those [bleep]ers.

Appealed to it; but I would be highly surprised if they even look at it.

Congratz to them though, losing paying and playing customers one day at a time; they'll be gone in 5 years lel.

[bleep] this shit.

What was their reason for the ban?

Apparently macroing; aka they can perma ban me with no evidence..

I still can't believe it. Hah. Like maybe I can understand like if I was skilling or bank standing or like clicking fast or something - but in the middle of a quest? 

E-mailed the customer support and apparently they're gonna forward my situation to their systems support team, but I highly doubt anything will be done.

Ammako
[ Display Name History ]

Ammako

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 3,541 posts
They don't ban for current behavior, they ban for past behavior.

Low Levelled
[ Display Name History ]

Low Levelled

Hobgoblin Killer

• Members
  • 1,559 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired

Ls. Got permanently banned while doing Rune Memories. [bleep] JaGEX those [bleep]ers.

Appealed to it; but I would be highly surprised if they even look at it.

Congratz to them though, losing paying and playing customers one day at a time; they'll be gone in 5 years lel.

[bleep] this shit.

What was their reason for the ban?

Apparently macroing; aka they can perma ban me with no evidence..

I still can't believe it. Hah. Like maybe I can understand like if I was skilling or bank standing or like clicking fast or something - but in the middle of a quest? 

E-mailed the customer support and apparently they're gonna forward my situation to their systems support team, but I highly doubt anything will be done.

Yeah that is shitty. Hopefully it gets resolved in your favor, man.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users