Constrictor's Log - GG JaGEX

Decided to kill some Kalphites yesterday for fun, and will hopefully get 77 Range today.

I ended up getting a clue scroll about halfway through. Once I finished I went and did the clue and:

clue1l.png

And on my way back to the Lair, I caught some butterflies:

52farmu.png

I think I may start some Pest Control this coming week, I already have the skirt and just need the remaining 5 pieces.

I am going to be gone this entire weekend though, so no updates much for me.

Another boring update:

Got on this morning and decided to do some quests. Only one I had time/requirements to do was TWW so I said what the hell and went for it:

kOeXnHi.png

From the rewards I was able to get this:

DBgyFwV.jpg

I also am about 2k EXP from 78 Attack, so expect a picture of that sometime soonish.

I am also very close to 55 Dungeoneering, since I did some Mediums this morning.

I also got 80 Woodcutting on Accia this morning, but forgot to get a picture.

Current plans for this week:

[] Finish West-Quest line (Legacy of Seergaze and Branches of Darkmyer left).

[] Get 85 Magic

[] Get 70 Agility

[] Try SaraGWD

[] Get EE (Seers Tasks)

[] Do Ardougne Tasks (as many as my levels permit)

Nice, but no impact and entangle instead? Impact's root is longer than entangle's (and yes, it roots)

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

No problems, congratz on the drop! That's the first double drop involving a wand that I have seen

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

No problems, congratz on the drop! That's the first double drop involving a wand that I have seen

I literally yelled in real life. I rarely have luck. Let alone rare as [bleep] luck.

My guess is wand has a low street price, but we'll see if it sells by the morning. I set it 500k under mid.

Will have 25m cash pile or so then.

Just need to double that for 92 prayer.

Congrats, that's awesome luck smile.png

Thanks! I'm curious as to the percentage possibility it is. I know to recieve one barrows item it's like 1/12 chances, but outside of that, I have no idea.

When you get 10m away from 92 prayer, ill fund the last of it.

Well, early thank you so much!

Periodically check back in here. :P

Still 6 Agility levels 70. It is such a painful skill.

Got this earlier today on Accia from spins:

KqTK2eb.png

3 stats 80+ on that account already, which is kind of impressive considering I started it less than 2 months ago.

Anyways.

Gonna try to finish off Legacy of Seergaze today, hopefully.

It's apparently a super long quest, so I may not finish it, but we'll see.

So the Ahrims Wand ended up only selling for 17m, which puts me at about 20m cash right now. Gonna do a few more runs tonight as well.

Any suggestions, gear-wise, that I should upgrade to? Currently I am using barrows armors (veracs/karils/etc) and then zspear/bgs for melee, sol for mage, and crybow for range. If I have say 10m to blow on items, or there abouts, what should I upgrade?

Anyways, finished this today. It took forever:

qyX5H8U.jpg

Rewards got me:

HOaswhi.jpg

H0I8njO.jpg

I found out I need to gain 11 Farming levels before I can do the next quest. So to get that, I think I may start daily tree farming. I also am going to possibly start the Seers Tasks this afternoon and maybe get a few of them done.

Nah, you're alright for gear with your stats.

Ahh ok.

Well I started some of the tasks and found out I need 1k range Guild tokens to do it. So if anyone has any, I'll buy them 200 ea.

I also decided I am going to start/do the Summer's End quest line since I can't do Branches yet. Also hopin for 66 Agility or more tonight, and 70 by the end of the weekend. Also, hopefully 85 Magic will get done by miscelleanous things/Barrows.

Does anyone know of a good SGWD guide for water surge-based setup? Or personal accounts?

Ahh ok.

Well I started some of the tasks and found out I need 1k range Guild tokens to do it. So if anyone has any, I'll buy them 200 ea.

I also decided I am going to start/do the Summer's End quest line since I can't do Branches yet. Also hopin for 66 Agility or more tonight, and 70 by the end of the weekend. Also, hopefully 85 Magic will get done by miscelleanous things/Barrows.

Does anyone know of a good SGWD guide for water surge-based setup? Or personal accounts?

Do you want me to take you?

aah.png

aah.png
aah.png

aah.png

People in glass houses should shower in the basement.

Ahh ok.

Eventually, sure.

Still need to get 85 mage/70 agility, however. If I work hard tonight/tomorrow I can finish agility, but magic won't be done until Friday evening atleast. And then I still need to redo Druidic Ritual/Death Plataeu and do Eadgar's Ruse. But yeah, long story short: yes.

Also decided to spend 15m on dbones to atleast progress towards 92 Prayer.

Total bones I'm going to need is ~23k. Which comes out to like 75m cash or something. It's so hard to not just put all the money on Accia and get 92 Construction, but Prayer will be worth it in the long run.

Ahh ok.

Eventually, sure.

Still need to get 85 mage/70 agility, however. If I work hard tonight/tomorrow I can finish agility, but magic won't be done until Friday evening atleast. And then I still need to redo Druidic Ritual/Death Plataeu and do Eadgar's Ruse. But yeah, long story short: yes.

Also decided to spend 15m on dbones to atleast progress towards 92 Prayer.

Total bones I'm going to need is ~23k. Which comes out to like 75m cash or something. It's so hard to not just put all the money on Accia and get 92 Construction, but Prayer will be worth it in the long run.

If you can do it, love story is great for this. Chipped tele tabs to trollheim ftw

aah.png

aah.png
aah.png

aah.png

I still need to complete Swan Song and do a few skills before I can finish of Love Story, but I will get around to it eventually.

Got on this morning and finished 85 Woodcutting on Accia. Also got 67 Agility, but forgot/missed the pictures respectively.

Soon after, I did a warbands (for the first time!) and got this:

6tK9k3d.jpg

I have also decided that I am going to make another side-project of doing 500 Barrows runs. I will be gathering all data (drops/kills) for each run all the way until the end. Hopefully this will be both interesting (in gathering data) as well as fun and profitable.

See first page for updates on it.

Tiny update:

Hopefully will finish off 68 Agility this afternoon and then 69 and maybe even 70 tonight.

I also am vaguely aiming for 92 Firemaking on Accia by the end of the weekend, but I doubt I'll get around to it.

Oh, and I purchased 21m (7k) worth of Dragon Bones. That should get me to like 82 or so, maybe 85 Prayer. We'll see. I'm gonna try to just do like 250 bones a day until I can fully concentrate on them and finish all of them. Hopefully will try out some SGWD this weekend. :D

bout time

N0u

Hopefully will get 85 Magic this morning/afternoon and then, DJ, we can go to SGWD tonight, per chance?

We'll see.

I also will probably start Farming tonight as well.

I work all weekend, but I typically have a 2 hour break.

Add me on RS and pm me when I get on and I'll let you know.

It may have to be an early morning run depending on what timezone youre in.

aah.png

aah.png
aah.png

aah.png