Old School RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds!

tripsis

Not many pictures lately. :(.

I'm loving farming.

auus5i.png

And Woodcutting is fun as well.

2vun91h.png

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

I'd love to get 99 cooking again. I have almost 24m xp on EoC, so it's incredibly boring and pointless to train. Would love to experience it all again, just don't feel like making all the money necessary for it, so I guess I'll retreat to the HAM hideout and continue with my clue scroll quest.

Speaking of clue scrolls...on 2 straight rewards I got a Sara page 4 (I think it's 4 at least) and 6 noted trout. If anybody is interested in the pages, let me know! :D

I'd love to get 99 cooking again. I have almost 24m xp on EoC, so it's incredibly boring and pointless to train. Would love to experience it all again, just don't feel like making all the money necessary for it, so I guess I'll retreat to the HAM hideout and continue with my clue scroll quest.

Speaking of clue scrolls...on 2 straight rewards I got a Sara page 4 (I think it's 4 at least) and 6 noted trout. If anybody is interested in the pages, let me know! :D

Lucky, I rarely get any clue scroll loot worth over 100k. :'(

zdkz.png

Whoo hoo, it took a while, but I finally got 70 Construction! \:D/

PfVS64I.png

In addition, it also brought me up to rank 432 in Construction, the highest ranking I've ever been (and probably ever will be) in a skill.

br9Dw00.png

(now all that's left is for me to make the money to style out my house) :sad:

You can log out any time you like, but you can never leave.

Was checking my fruit tree and saw it laying near the water obelisk. Luckily I had telegrab on me. :D. Can't believe I got one.

mhsmh.png

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

Gotcha!

NplEi7T.png

It was upstairs at the shield shop. Somebody started following me shortly afterwards, asking about it, and got annoyed when I told them I just picked it up from the shield shop.

• Like 2

It took around 30 world hops, but I finally found one!

hmhIMZN.png

This other guy and I both hopped from the same world to another world at the same time. He went to check the top floor of the stairs house in Rimmington and I went to check the house portal. Luckily for me, it was at the portal, and the other guy missed it by a few seconds. Needless to say, he was not amused. :P

(thanks to Pingouin7 for telling me to check Rimmington!)

• Like 3

You can log out any time you like, but you can never leave.

Hey, all you really need is 150k and you can cook lobs for a profit - then use the profit to buy more raws, rinse, repeat... That's what I did pretty much soley for the money and I ended up 200k away from 92 cooking, heh.

R.I.P Shiva and The Old Nite

Visit My Huge Goals!!! <---- Click This

My Pk Gallery

supdefnubew6.png

GWD: 3x Saradomin Sword, 2x Saradomin Hilt, 2X B Boots, 1x Tasset, 2X B Plate, 2X Shard, 1X D Med

TDs: 3x Solo Claws, 1x Solo Armour Piece

99 Untrimmed HP, 0% Pc'd and before Soul Wars -- Trimmed July 1, 2009

First Untrimmed HP Cape to 96 summon, top 300 to 96 summon

Proud owner of the strength, magic, range, and hitpoints capes.

Spa_Ins/LOLCANADA on IRC.

First time ever getting a cockatrice head drop. Lol.

3hkz7.png

4K469.png

Well, hopefully I can make that happen. Cooking was once one of my favorite past times in the game, now it's kinda ruined because no one uses the rogues den anymore. Anywho, when I get back from vacation I might try and start that goal.

HA! nice!

I'm assuming the guy who was standing at Fally centre near you had his scythe already as well? :P

He didn't pick it up, so I guess he had. Or he just didn't care. Not something I care about though, just happy I have one ^^. Went into a random rares clan chat to give it away.

2j3qh46.jpg

So when do they start dropping Phats?

Sometime after the Halloween drops. Next week will be Pumpkins, and the week after will be Masks. Then there's still 3 more Halloween 'rares' to drop, so it will be at least a month until they do crackers.

canifis.png

So when do they start dropping Phats?

Sometime after the Halloween drops. Next week will be Pumpkins, and the week after will be Masks. Then there's still 3 more Halloween 'rares' to drop, so it will be at least a month until they do crackers.

Anyone tried to calculate the "respawn rate" of the rares? Is it super high or rather rare?

There is nothing to calculate. One spawns at one of the 100 possible spawns whenever someone picks one up.

They despawn after 30 minutes if nobody picks it up and respawn at another of the 100 possible locations, until the event ends.

• Like 1