Old School RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds!

tripsis

So I've been going pretty hard with Crafting lately. Definitely getting at least 85, but I just might push for 99 - which would make me 20-25M profit with my current method. 

34ffwit.png

My first (unfinished) website: www.high-mind.com
I only play Old School RS. I buy/sell a lot of seeds; add me if you're interested.

OS RSN: Jordxx

My CML: http://crystalmathlabs.com/tracker/track.php?user=jordxx (Click 'update')

Do you just enchant + alch those or something?

I either alch and make 20-50gp per or I sell them and make 50-150 per. Usually sell though. It's surprisingly easy to find buyers.

I only play Old School RS. I buy/sell a lot of seeds; add me if you're interested.

My CML: http://crystalmathlabs.com/tracker/track.php?user=jordxx (Click 'update')

Haven't played since close to release & logged on again today. Had like 2.5M in items laying around so I bought these.

Feels good!  I have never been so rich before. :D. :D. I am tempted to crack the cracker on someone.

5acd1.png

I think that's every possible rare there is.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

I did get one at the start, yes. It's not trade-able tho, is it?

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

It's not.

Also 1700 total yay

AUfMMs7.png

• Like 1

R.I.P Shiva and The Old Nite

Visit My Huge Goals!!! <---- Click This

My Pk Gallery

supdefnubew6.png

GWD: 3x Saradomin Sword, 2x Saradomin Hilt, 2X B Boots, 1x Tasset, 2X B Plate, 2X Shard, 1X D Med

TDs: 3x Solo Claws, 1x Solo Armour Piece

99 Untrimmed HP, 0% Pc'd and before Soul Wars -- Trimmed July 1, 2009

First Untrimmed HP Cape to 96 summon, top 300 to 96 summon

Proud owner of the strength, magic, range, and hitpoints capes.

Spa_Ins/LOLCANADA on IRC.

• 2 weeks later...

hilt #2, duo this time

ouKzWEg.png

aKaEyAm.png

• Like 1

My Pk Gallery

supdefnubew6.png

GWD: 3x Saradomin Sword, 2x Saradomin Hilt, 2X B Boots, 1x Tasset, 2X B Plate, 2X Shard, 1X D Med

I just got my first 99 in Oldschool, as well as hitting the 1600 total milestone!

I had a small house party when I was getting it. (Seriously, house parties need to go back in style!)

f3ICw32.png

This is me right after getting the cape.

zS0peL1.png

One interesting thing that I've noticed is just how similar my stats are now compared to back when I got my first 99 in the other RuneScape back in 2010.

• Like 3

You can log out any time you like, but you can never leave.

Congrats man. 

As for me, I'm done. I bought around 50k gold *ore* from 3-5 different accounts I suspected were bots. Jagex issued me a permanent ban for "gold farming" - they even went as far as to give me 2 different permanent ban infractions. I had just gotten 90 Agility for the rooftop courses... went to bed, woke up and tried to log in to do a farming run before class and got the 'Your account is disabled. Check your message center for details.' 

Thanks Jagex. 1000 hours wasted.... and that's only my OSRS account. Easily 4000+ hours down the drain including my EOC account... with nothing to show for it. I quit.

... You aren't even going to try sorting it out with them?

I've appealed both offences, I've asked countless times on the Twitch chat during the last live stream, I've contacted the OSRS Jmods on Twitter, I've e-mailed customer support and I've posted on and messaged the OSRS Facebook page. No response. 

Tried sending a ticket through the message center?

They never even look at perm ban appeals, I doubt they care about Twitch chat. Can't comment on Twitter, and e-mailing them about perm banned account issues is no use, from my own experience.

But I've been able to get them to solve many problems from just sending messages through the message center.

I've just sent them a message for you, in any case.

Thanks, I have tried the message center for a separate issue ~6 weeks ago and haven't received a reply. I might as well try.

• 3 weeks later...

Dang, nice drops.  I'm out like 15m from a dc and all my gwd trips post that have gone south, so I've been taking a break from RS for a bit.  Otherwise I'd try to keep this active too :p

My Pk Gallery

supdefnubew6.png