Old School RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds!

tripsis

Dang, nice work.  I'm sorta curious about where Tip.iters stack up against each other in OSRS right now - I wonder if RuneHead does 07 stats for clan listings yet, it might be neat to make an OSRS Tip.It high scores similar to the main game Tip.it clan listing.

R.I.P Shiva and The Old Nite

Visit My Huge Goals!!! <---- Click This

My Pk Gallery

supdefnubew6.png

GWD: 3x Saradomin Sword, 2x Saradomin Hilt, 2X B Boots, 1x Tasset, 2X B Plate, 2X Shard, 1X D Med

TDs: 3x Solo Claws, 1x Solo Armour Piece

99 Untrimmed HP, 0% Pc'd and before Soul Wars -- Trimmed July 1, 2009

First Untrimmed HP Cape to 96 summon, top 300 to 96 summon

Proud owner of the strength, magic, range, and hitpoints capes.

Spa_Ins/LOLCANADA on IRC.

Going through TzHaar city so I can bank and take out a couple runes so I can teleport back to Varrock, decide to try and kill a couple TzHaar guys just to see how well it would work.

Killed one, 24 TokKul.

Killed another one:

saNVj79.png

Since I didn't need it:

AZWeFOq.png

Which got me this:

oTs07sC.png

Sweet

Oh dang, aren't you that guy who alched his SGS?

If you're talking about the idiot who alched his SGS at Abyssal Demons ~3 years ago, that would be me.

I know you did, but I think Acid Bubble made a post on the RSOF about how he alched his SGS too :P

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

If you're talking about the idiot who alched his SGS at Abyssal Demons ~3 years ago, that would be me.

I know you did, but I think Acid Bubble made a post on the RSOF about how he alched his SGS too :P

Oh god it's contagious.

Not that helpful when all you use an sgs for is spec, so it's in your inventory while you're alching anyway :p.  I just try to position mine in the bottom and all my alchables in the top so only a freak huge mouse movement would result in me alching it, vs a few pixels to the left.

R.I.P Shiva and The Old Nite

Visit My Huge Goals!!! <---- Click This

My Pk Gallery

supdefnubew6.png

GWD: 3x Saradomin Sword, 2x Saradomin Hilt, 2X B Boots, 1x Tasset, 2X B Plate, 2X Shard, 1X D Med

TDs: 3x Solo Claws, 1x Solo Armour Piece

99 Untrimmed HP, 0% Pc'd and before Soul Wars -- Trimmed July 1, 2009

First Untrimmed HP Cape to 96 summon, top 300 to 96 summon

Proud owner of the strength, magic, range, and hitpoints capes.

Spa_Ins/LOLCANADA on IRC.

Yes, unfortunatly, it was me that alched Sgs.

It was late at night, and i always pray flick my tasks, so i clicked on alch spell quickly and tried to click on the lava battlestaff in my inventory, but clicked on Sgs somehow lol.

But i've made it all back and i've recovered i guess :P

Completionist | Maxed OSRS player | Hexis clan

been semi-active recently. finally got around to picking up a rune defender to max out my rune pure gear. got full ranged void too.

JKwoRzu.png

going to see if 99 ranged is in my budget yet. if not I'll just keep training mage for free and do ranged later as MTK keeps accumulating.

• Like 1

77yLQy8.png

collected MTK prematurely to see how many chins I could afford. still had like 2M in the coffers. next collection date is may 29th. previous withdrawal: http://forum.tip.it/topic/317670-old-school-rs-screenshots-videos-and-sounds/page-32?do=findComment&comment=5468672

kYcbjEc.png

bought 30k red chins w/ this season's collection money. I think I need around 60k reds for 61-99 range, plus ranger boots because I don't like training combat w/o the best possible gear because I'm weird. so in may I can probably buy the remaining chins and possibly ranger boots too. we'll see.

my only concern right now is that something will happen to NMZ in the mean time. still training mage to 99 slowly as I continue to save up for 99 ranged. I'm still worried that if I don't train mage to 99 now, I'll never have the opportunity to hit that goal so conveniently again.

77yLQy8.png

my only concern right now is that something will happen to NMZ in the mean time. still training mage to 99 slowly as I continue to save up for 99 ranged. I'm still worried that if I don't train mage to 99 now, I'll never have the opportunity to hit that goal so conveniently again.

Worst case scenario, you can always train it the oldschool way! (i.e. alching) :mrgreen:

You can log out any time you like, but you can never leave.

Worst case scenario, you can always train it the oldschool way! (i.e. alching) :mrgreen:

That would be the 3rd time having to get 99 mage the oldschool way. No way, Jose :P

77yLQy8.png

@Acid Bubble

I'm in both pictures, wearing all purple and an air staff. I'm surprised I'm in any pictures, I was firemaking and away from the main group most of the time :P

1aRN1wd.png

I've been slowly building this collection since I started playing. Don't really want them anymore, so if I find anyone I'll probably sell them.

canifis.png

That would be the 3rd time having to get 99 mage the oldschool way. No way, Jose :P

http://[Use Quick Find Code]/[Please Use QuickFind Code]?317,318,342,65315555

It looks like they've patched out the free runes “bug” now.

• Like 1

You can log out any time you like, but you can never leave.

http://[Use Quick Find Code]/[Please Use QuickFind Code]?317,318,342,65315555

It looks like they've patched out the free runes “bug” now.

Bullshit considering we voted to keep it

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

According to Jagex, they were unaware of how people were training magic in NMZ. They didn't care about the fact that people were able to profitably AFK for 160K magic xp/hour, but they drew the line at obtaining those rates w/ free runes on the bosses which were not meant to provide free runes.

So in other words, either the Jmods are a lot dumber than we thought they were, or they're just playing dumb because it's easier than admitting that the poll results were ultimately irrelevant.

77yLQy8.png

"Its a 'glitch' (that has existed for 9 months)" i guess if they dont want it they classify it as a glitch to say '2014 the year of polls that dont matter'

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

Or they just realise how retarded it was to allow that to happen in the first place and that the idiots we have as a community cannot be trusted to make a good decision. NMZ is not nerfed, just the free runes.

• Like 3