Old School RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds!

tripsis

Bank pic time?

bank pic time.

http://imgur.com/a/dobkg

Forgot to show what was in my looting pouch, but it isn't really much more than some clue supplies, a blue, and a dmed.

How's everyone else's looking?

R.I.P Shiva and The Old Nite

Visit My Huge Goals!!! <---- Click This

My Pk Gallery

supdefnubew6.png

GWD: 3x Saradomin Sword, 2x Saradomin Hilt, 2X B Boots, 1x Tasset, 2X B Plate, 2X Shard, 1X D Med

TDs: 3x Solo Claws, 1x Solo Armour Piece

99 Untrimmed HP, 0% Pc'd and before Soul Wars -- Trimmed July 1, 2009

First Untrimmed HP Cape to 96 summon, top 300 to 96 summon

Proud owner of the strength, magic, range, and hitpoints capes.

Spa_Ins/LOLCANADA on IRC.

400k points in nightmare zone rumble. I did not move from that spot once.

cOo6T1w.png

Makes me curious how many points you'd get if you ran around using powers, flicked piety, potted more efficiently and brought more absorb pots... 1m+ easy. (all in max xp rumble)

How much XP/hr are you getting with Dharoks and 81 str there?

I haven't done any trips in a while but I get like 75k str xp/hr with 60 att 81 str. I use DDS and all the powerups with 15% strength prayer

Never bothered tracking it at all, all I can say is that it's better than alternatives. Sometimes I feel like dharoks is less DPS than whip but statistics tell me otherwise so it must be confirmation bias.

Using the powerups other than spec one interestingly would give you less xp, as the bonus damage gives 0 xp. That said, the extra points are probably worth more than the negligable amount of XP you'd miss out on.

Next trip I do I'll be sure to note my strength xp gain and edit it into this post. EDIT: 65k/hour... I potted super set about once every 20 minutes, verrrry afk. Even though not potted or pray, this was surprisingly low to me. I did use a guy that had black demons though so I'm not sure how much of a negative impact that has on the xp/hour, i can't imagine a lot based off all the hits I saw land on them, their def seems low.

While on topic: Do you know what is up with the points gained per creature? The values I get are vastly different from those listed on the wiki.

Yeah 65k/hr is really bad >_> You should try bringing prayer pots and see how many points per hour and how many prayer pots per hour you use with 15% str. And then see what your XP/hour is.

77yLQy8.png

400k points in nightmare zone rumble. I did not move from that spot once.

cOo6T1w.png

Makes me curious how many points you'd get if you ran around using powers, flicked piety, potted more efficiently and brought more absorb pots... 1m+ easy. (all in max xp rumble)

How much XP/hr are you getting with Dharoks and 81 str there?

I haven't done any trips in a while but I get like 75k str xp/hr with 60 att 81 str. I use DDS and all the powerups with 15% strength prayer

Never bothered tracking it at all, all I can say is that it's better than alternatives. Sometimes I feel like dharoks is less DPS than whip but statistics tell me otherwise so it must be confirmation bias.

Using the powerups other than spec one interestingly would give you less xp, as the bonus damage gives 0 xp. That said, the extra points are probably worth more than the negligable amount of XP you'd miss out on.

Next trip I do I'll be sure to note my strength xp gain and edit it into this post. EDIT: 65k/hour... I potted super set about once every 20 minutes, verrrry afk. Even though not potted or pray, this was surprisingly low to me. I did use a guy that had black demons though so I'm not sure how much of a negative impact that has on the xp/hour, i can't imagine a lot based off all the hits I saw land on them, their def seems low.

While on topic: Do you know what is up with the points gained per creature? The values I get are vastly different from those listed on the wiki.

Yeah 65k/hr is really bad >_> You should try bringing prayer pots and see how many points per hour and how many prayer pots per hour you use with 15% str. And then see what your XP/hour is.

Why the hell isnt he using overloads? Also prayer pots wont change it unless he is pietying which i dont do cuz im poor. Prossy + whip is better to 90 str but at 90 str DH is better. Also DH demon boosters and whip the mtd boosters. Also....Gmaul the power surges. I get 750k pts in 1 hr 50 mins using ppots. Could last longer if i used absorps.

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

I don't use overloads because I afk a lot. I just lie in bed watching netflix, double clicking the "rapid restore" prayer every 40 seconds or so stay at 2hp.

This way I don't jump up to 51hp every 5 minutes and get wrecked when I'm not looking at the screen.

When I'm being more active I do use ovls and flick piety. (I set quick pray to rapid restore and piety. Flick it every attack, or every other attack if lazy.)

DH's effectiveness should not change at different strength levels, although at lower lifepoint totals it is significantly weaker so you might coincidentally have a point. Dh demon whip MTD seems pretty arbritary, the attack styles have similar accuracy. I typically whip demons, cos I like to do my slayer tasks in NMZ, and wear slay helm.

D2H seems like the best spec wep but I don't want to dish out 800k just for this minigame lol, I currently use GMaul.

Also: Woot. I unlocked bgloves 2 hours ago.

CNqWHdA.jpg

Clicking an overload every 5 minutes is less effort than rapid restore >_>

Why the hell isnt he using overloads? Also prayer pots wont change it unless he is pietying which i dont do cuz im poor. Prossy + whip is better to 90 str but at 90 str DH is better. Also DH demon boosters and whip the mtd boosters. Also....Gmaul the power surges. I get 750k pts in 1 hr 50 mins using ppots. Could last longer if i used absorps.

Try using a DDS instead of maul. I started getting 5k more xp/hr after I started using DDS

77yLQy8.png

Hi there guys! I've started making videos for OSRS, and I figured this would be a good place for people to see them.  I've made 3 so far, and I'll link them all here :)

Progress Vid #1:

The Beginning (Herblore)

Progress Vid #2:

My House and Construction

Motherlode Mine Guide

Renewed_Hope.png

Meanwhile on Mat K's stream...

tHsJSJM.gif

• Like 2

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

FNwuGw3.png

I think I beat OddFaery's record of highest total level to gain fishing guild access, not 100% sure though.  Not like there's a whole lot of competition in that regard either.

Also I just got this:

IC8VjjF.png

My Pk Gallery

supdefnubew6.png

GWD: 3x Saradomin Sword, 2x Saradomin Hilt, 2X B Boots, 1x Tasset, 2X B Plate, 2X Shard, 1X D Med

Meanwhile on Mat K's stream...

tHsJSJM.gif

Although I don't play OSRS, I used to think that Mod Mat K was one of the nicest and most dedicated J Mods around, and I admired him for his work in OSRS. But after watching that notorious incident on stream, I have to admit I was wrong. Mod Mat K is just another callous douchebag. He spawns a dangerous monster for an official event that he hosts, invites a bunch of people to come and watch and when it's all glitched and things go wrong with people dying and losing stuff, all he can say is "Life's not fair, there are no refunds in life"? A decent person would have taken responsibility for this mishap, and rectified it, but apparently this nonchalant moderator is way too cool for that.

[bleep] Mod Mat K.

He did the same thing when people lost stuff doing MA tutorial. Except that time he called the person who lost phats out on lying, when in reality he realized eventually it was true.

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

Apparently Mod Mat K was streaming 1k Kree'arra kills, and did it behind the enclosure so he could kill them and players could watch. Then one smartass tried to attack one Kree over the fence, which made Mat unable to attack it, as well as made it able to attack all the players.

On top of that, Mod Mat K actually warned players that Kree would attack them if they attacked him first.

Surprise surprise.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

He did the same thing when people lost stuff doing MA tutorial. Except that time he called the person who lost phats out on lying, when in reality he realized eventually it was true.

I remember that. One of the victims was a TIF member I believe. I think he quit over that.

ujsqXsW.png

All middle column stats 80+, something I haven't even done on RS3.

• Like 2

My Pk Gallery

supdefnubew6.png

Yay 90+ all melee stats.

rr9MQH9.png

Also my first time guthans afking. Free 300k xp while sleeping? Don't mind if I do.

This should really be nerfed. Can't say i care to much though. 0 ehp gained.

• Like 1

My yt: https://www.youtube.com/user/mrstenvikteam

my twitter: https://twitter.com/NoToAfkPray_OS

200m Prayer achieved           24/07/14

200m Construction achieved 25/08/15