tripsis

Old School RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds!

dqptf.png
  • Like 5

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Max magedef/megeoff gear for castle wars finally achieved 

2f99f2ab463f6c8faa6b8fee6e9f1a32.png

• Like 1

My yt: https://www.youtube.com/user/mrstenvikteam

my twitter: https://twitter.com/NoToAfkPray_OS

200m Prayer achieved           24/07/14

200m Construction achieved 25/08/15 

Black d'hide vambs and 3rd age vambs are higher mage def than barrows gloves :P

then i said mageoff/magedef i referred to the roles in competitive castle wars, not the actual bonuses. i could have expressed myself better.

isn't spectral better for mage def? I used odium while it was best but it was god awful having 0 melee def lol.

6Ij0n.jpg

isn't spectral better for mage def? I used odium while it was best but it was god awful having 0 melee def lol.

that is true, however you don*t really need magedef bonus for both the roles 'mage def' and 'off mage'. i guess it's kinda obvious that you don't need magedef bonus for the role 'mage def' because you are trying to hinder the other people to score and you want to freeze the oponent as much as possible. but i guess it's logical to think that you need mage def bonus for the role 'off mage' but mage attack bonus is the most important here to. the reason for this is that mage offing is like a cat and mouse game where you are trying to freeze as many of the oponent def team as possible while you are not getting frezeed yourself. It's kinda hard to explain so i'l post a video here of some good mage offing :)

(the only situations you really need mage def bonus is then you have to grab the flag which happens very rarely)

fml I saw the armadyl in your picture and thought you maxed magedef for scoring, mb :P

What's that red kit thing? Haven't played OSRS seriously in like half a year.

6Ij0n.jpg

rune pouch, you can store 16k of 3 different types of runes, so 2 inventory spaces saved  :wub:

60+ all skills

DTuOjAO.png

Tears of Guthix because I can't stand training thieving. <_<

You can log out any time you like, but you can never leave.

And yet you have 75 RC and 94 FM????? Wtf man!

• Like 1

6Ij0n.jpg

Ehhhh, Runecrafting is profitable, so I have an incentive to train it. It was my lowest skill for the longest time (tied with Thieving/Farming), but I eventually decided to just train it. The money I made from cooking was nice, but after 24m xp, there's not really much motivation to get more XP in a single skill.

Firemaking is easy, I've just been burning the maples I've been getting from Miscellania to train it. Usually I'll put in Zybez/Trading Post offers and FM while I wait for people to buy whatever I'm selling, since I can just train the skill outside Varrock west bank.

As for Thieving, it is nothing but pain. I'd rather watch paint dry than spam clicking on a guard/master farmer while having to deal with getting stunned every two seconds. At least with Agility, trying to minimize lap time is a fun challenge in and of itself.

/endrant

You can log out any time you like, but you can never leave.

Ehhhh, Runecrafting is profitable, so I have an incentive to train it. It was my lowest skill for the longest time (tied with Thieving/Farming), but I eventually decided to just train it. The money I made from cooking was nice, but after 24m xp, there's not really much motivation to get more XP in a single skill.

Firemaking is easy, I've just been burning the maples I've been getting from Miscellania to train it. Usually I'll put in Zybez/Trading Post offers and FM while I wait for people to buy whatever I'm selling, since I can just train the skill outside Varrock west bank.

As for Thieving, it is nothing but pain. I'd rather watch paint dry than spam clicking on a guard/master farmer while having to deal with getting stunned every two seconds. At least with Agility, trying to minimize lap time is a fun challenge in and of itself.

/endrant

I understand that completely, I'm the same way. Thieving is the worst skill in the game for me to train. 

• Like 1

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

/endrant

You could always try pyramid plunder, for some less xp/h of course :)

q7FShTi.png

1900 achieved. Can't be bothered to crop apologies. Nice AFK NMZ[legit doe none of this Guthan's] for Zerker and Slayer helm. :)

• Like 2

I estimated 180k/kill not counting rare drops, before costs. 3.240.000/hour before costs, without rare drops.

I also averaged 18 kills/hour but this setup is much cheaper cost/kill. I like it.

I am not a skiller, but i do some skills.

rcwar1st.gifconwar3rd.gifwcdec2nd.gifskillwar2nd.gif

Spring2008slaycompsig.png

mith darts?...

holy shit that blowpipe is good

6Ij0n.jpg

Hmm good thing I still have 5k rune darts in my bank from when I was testing out the new salve ammy :D I think I paid like 180ea and now looks like they're 800ea

77yLQy8.png

Hmm good thing I still have 5k rune darts in my bank from when I was testing out the new salve ammy :D I think I paid like 180ea and now looks like they're 800ea

if you plan on using them save them, looks like the ammunition poll is passing, atm you lose 100% of the darts you use but once that gets updated in 1-2 weeks those 5k rune darts will last you a lot longer

if you plan on using them save them, looks like the ammunition poll is passing, atm you lose 100% of the darts you use but once that gets updated in 1-2 weeks those 5k rune darts will last you a lot longer

I ended up just selling them for 3M profit since I figured if I'm going to be doing PvM or PvP with the blowpipe, I'll be using dragon darts instead. And I'll be using black chins for training ranged instead of the blowpipe once I'm done collecting all of my herb boxes and Miscellania in a few mo. Plus once the ava's update goes live, I imagine darts won't be getting any more expensive so it's better to make a guaranteed large profit now by selling them since I don't really have any personal use for them.

77yLQy8.png

cant you still camp at dagg kings for 300k-1m/hr? No idea how current prices are

probably, but I don't really like "actively" making money in RS when I can earn 10M+ every few months just by logging in for 2 minutes a day :D

77yLQy8.png