tripsis

Old School RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds!

85 slayer get (Are abyssal demons still good cash these days?)

WksfETP.png

Upon doing a clue scroll from that same task, I get my rarest (I think) clue reward yet.

ml7JFh9.png

• Like 2

You can log out any time you like, but you can never leave.

WdFF3T4.png

Take's me back to he 99 parties! 

• Like 2

Pgkhqob.jpg

Proud Tip.It Moderator December 07 - October 2009
Proud TETAU Member 2006 - 2007 <3
"I had a standing agreement with god. I'd agree to believe in him, barely, so long as he let me sleep in on Sundays." - Rose Hathaway
[ Posting & You ] [ Forum Rules ] [ Next Tetau Event ]

Woo congratulations!

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

My 10 year old main got banned but I had 1 more 10 year old account (thanks 12 year old self for the foresight to make a holiday event pure)

My stats so far

82c7ff948ac87a1c6dd813a0a89989b2.png

I was playing this character when 07 first came out but now its my new main. Obviously needs a lot of work but definitely going to be fun since I got decent woodcutting and melee stats to start out with instead of starting from scratch.

What happened to your other one :c? Like something recent or was it banned since a while ago?

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

What happened to your other one :c? Like something recent or was it banned since a while ago?

Close a year ago now. And they banned it in an odd way. Where it says this account is invalid instead of your account has been disabled. So I thought I got hacked and changed my pass through the recovery email but everytime I did so it was still "invalid username or password". 

So I got in contact with billing since they were still charging membership even though I was banned, on the billing page my account had no username just the [#3432432432] crap and threatened a small claims suit on them if they charged my card again in a future date on an account that is already permanently banned. They told me that my account was disabled (which wasn't clear until then since I could've been hacked).

My guess is it a glitch with their autoban system that seemed to have straight up deleted the account.

As for the ban itself I deserved it. 

edit: made a thread about this at the time, http://forum.tip.it/topic/324744-weird-login-bug/

@Darth Fatguy

I have basically the same screenshot...except 73 slayer :P

YE4SfPq.png

• Like 2

RIP RU_Insane. August 3rd, 2005 - November 11th, 2012.
RU_Insane.png

My Stats on Old School RuneScape: 

RU_Insane.png
O4zgH.png
Reform Customer Support
Check Out My Threads UNRoA.gif

[hide] 

[/hide]

759d33c400ea6adba8a03c02a022a3dc.png

1k total, might continue my updates in this style. At least I got about another 600 easy levels left to get

• Like 1

[hide]

[/hide]

1k total, might continue my updates in this style. At least I got about another 600 easy levels left to get

Corngratz

MhNFQwb.png

burned magics at vwest with telly for about 400k/h. Tried at fally and got maybe 405k but it was too click intensive. Foot got about 445k/h so yeah he's insane but i guess he did lossless at rogues den.

got 26th record for fm day (5.8m xp) and 27th for week.

• Like 5

imp7C.jpg

(22:28:44) <@Leik> LE INTORNUTZ SPEEK xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Mish.png

[hide]

[hide] 

[/hide]

[/hide]

bc56d77b7f879fa2edb12f2c8ad3e82d.png

500 easy levels left :lol:

• Like 1

Yeah the goal atm is a quest cape and a lot of these quests have been eating up my time. Going to try for 70+ all stats after that.

Toggling that show button is so mesmerizing :P.

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

0e451ba48c.png

Missed it cause I was afk

That's impressive, what are you spending your NMZ points on? I've thought about AFKing beyond 99 just for more herb boxes, but I maxed out a few months ago and I still haven't even used half of my points on herb boxes yet lol.

77yLQy8.png

how much of it is by nmz guthan?

Since around lvl 99 hp. I was 99 def 99 str and like 85 att when I started. Roughly.

0e451ba48c.png

Missed it cause I was afk

That's impressive, what are you spending your NMZ points on? I've thought about AFKing beyond 99 just for more herb boxes, but I maxed out a few months ago and I still haven't even used half of my points on herb boxes yet lol.

15 herb boxes per day and the occasional ring/etc recharge if I die at pvm. I have 99m nmz points currently.

I am not a skiller, but i do some skills.

rcwar1st.gifconwar3rd.gifwcdec2nd.gifskillwar2nd.gif

Spring2008slaycompsig.png

I saw that one of the elite Lumbridge/Draynor tasks requires a quest cape. The only quest I've had missing for a very long time was Devious Minds, so I got a runecrafting level and a few smithing levels today and got my cape. I was worried that in the future Jagex may introduce a new high level quest which I don't meet the requirements for, and I'd prefer to complete the diary task before such a quest is ever released while I can still wear the cape :P

p8Abcg6.png?1

• Like 1

77yLQy8.png

I'm surprised guthans afkers dont all have 99 farming. Now that I'm past the first 30 levels I really find farming to be one of my favorite skills + it fits the 'daily' style of game play.

Yeah I refuse to bother making money way in any way except for NMZ herb boxes and MTK. When I'm "actively" playing, then I'll do herb runs too sometimes because they're a fun and easy 2M/day.

Making money in any other way just seems like a massive waste of time. MTK + Herb boxes averages out to like 9M/hr lol.

IIRC the top skillers are opposed to herb boxes and AFKing though. Ironic that the most efficient players dismiss the most efficient methods :P

77yLQy8.png