I'd like to note, in preparation for the next update, that both Woox and Razzeh have been training Woodcutting at a much faster rate than Foot's calculator assumes. Foot's still too lazy to fix it.

the max xp hr for wc is about 90k-95k right?

You make it sound like he was in prison rather than gaining an education in order to potentially improve his future life.

• Like 1

That's because to Jebrim, school is a prison. Hence why he dropped out in order to play rs.

That's because to Jebrim, school is a prison. Hence why he dropped out in order to play rs.

as he often said, it wasn't just because of rs. why do everyone thinks high lvl players are just a group of dumb people which all quit school for rs?...

stupid noobs lol

they're maybe more intelligent then all of you "haters"

as he often said, it wasn't just because of rs. why do everyone thinks high lvl players are just a group of dumb people which all quit school for rs?...

stupid noobs lol

I never said anything about "high level players" only Jebrim. I realize there was more to him dropping out than just rs. There are more high level players who have went through school than ones who have dropped out.

stupid noobs lol

I dropped out a second time and this time it was for RS, although technically I was already planning on dropping out in 6 months anyways to focus on developing my game. I was out of school for 3 years just doing RS, so it's not like it's an unfamiliar lifestyle for me. I prefer it this way.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

stupid noobs lol

I dropped out a second time and this time it was for RS, although technically I was already planning on dropping out in 6 months anyways to focus on developing my game. I was out of school for 3 years just doing RS, so it's not like it's an unfamiliar lifestyle for me. I prefer it this way.

Has RS cut into your game development time?

77yLQy8.png

I dropped out a second time and this time it was for RS

Do you have a job??

I would love to get a few OSRS 99's, but I only have 3 to begin with in my 8 year career. I'm not the best about efficiency and so I'll never be a top ranked player. Not to mention, I really can't stand making money and that holds me back and slows me down ate a bit. Anyway you cut it, I'm just a big ol' noob! :P

inb4 the game is an agility only version of RS

• Like 5

My money is on jebrim or foot to max first, razzeh stands a good chance also.

I would love to get a few OSRS 99's, but I only have 3 to begin with in my 8 year career. I'm not the best about efficiency and so I'll never be a top ranked player. Not to mention, I really can't stand making money and that holds me back and slows me down ate a bit. Anyway you cut it, I'm just a big ol' noob! :P

ok???

• Like 1

A money pouch would be cool. So would a remote price checker. But honestly I'm thinking an insta-Jcoins-market. LOW ON PRAYER AND DONT LIKE XP WASTE?! BUY AN ULTRA PRAYER RESTORE POTION INSTANTLY FOR JUST 75 CENTS! STAY AT BANDOS ALL DAY/AS LONG YOU HAVE MONEY!

First to 99 in all combat skills (excluding slayer)

[hide]

OvEREb2.png

iDrizzay was probably first and T Missile T second.

ZQPcdA9.png

kSApnJh.png

[/hide]

Razzeh first to 9 99's - Mage.

He should have Woodcut done soon too.

Congrats to Foot being #2 in the time calc now.

kk predictions

1. fut

2. jeb

3. razzz

4. woox

5. user

6. donate plz

7. alkan

100% scientific study shows 100% undeniable truth

Razzeh first to 10 99's - Woodcutting

Razzeh also first to 2k total, achieved with 99 Wc.

• Like 2

I personally think foot will burn out.

i don't think that, he used to play proefficiently everday for years.

these few months, maybe a year won't burn him out i think

I personally think foot will burn out.

i don't think that, he used to play proefficiently everday for years.

these few months, maybe a year won't burn him out i think

He may have been proficient in his playing for many years, but he did to my recollection burn out, before hitting the 'big leagues'.

LgEZt.png