Y

gratz to jebrim on 99 fm, hes doing prayer next i believe

He's 99 Prayer now too. gf

buyable prod. He'll burn out once he hits the slow skills.

lol probably most stupid post i ever seen about jebrim...

first look at his stats before posting shit...

Y

gratz to jebrim on 99 fm, hes doing prayer next i believe

He's 99 Prayer now too. gf

buyable prod. He'll burn out once he hits the slow skills.

lol probably most stupid post i ever seen about jebrim...

first look at his stats before posting shit...

He was trolling lol, and I think the honour of the most stupid post ever seen about Jebrim are generally by the man himself ;)

• Like 4

LgEZt.png

It will be interesting as it continues, Jebrim has 1st in the bag, but the follow up placements look like they could be close. Still some time left and plenty of top players have shown so far that it's not over until it's over by burning themselves out or having life step in the way.

For this last week, the daily average hours played are:

Jebrim -- 11.27 hrs/day

Jabberwoky -- 15.14 hrs/day

Thats makes it:

Jebrim -- 112 days left

Jabberwoky -- 95 days left

However, Jabber has slayer done and Jebrim does not. According to both Jebrim and Foot?, the rates of slayer are underestimated, so Jebrim would need less time to 99 all. Is it worth his time to get Fighter Torso or Barrow's gloves for the extra strength? Will both continue their hrs/day rate for the next 3 months? What if Jagex released some quests such as Smoking Kills?

Hersen is another logging high hrs/day.

EDIT: This is just food for thought to add to discussion.

I remember someones post about fighter torso not being better than an addy chain unless you where going for like 120m+ melee exps, so would say no.

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

I believe Foot got both, so lets see if he adjusts his calculator rates. And wouldn't Jebrim have Lunars from doing astrals? (or did he balloon laws to 91?) I'm not active in 07 and can't remember all the details.

I believe Foot got both, so lets see if he adjusts his calculator rates. And wouldn't Jebrim have Lunars from doing astrals? (or did he balloon laws to 91?) I'm not active in 07 and can't remember all the details.

i'm pretty sure he did astrals at 82. because rc91 onlywith laws via ballon would be kinda unefficient, itherwise then astrals (xp/h wise).

For this last week, the daily average hours played are:

Jebrim -- 11.27 hrs/day

Jabberwoky -- 15.14 hrs/day

Thats makes it:

Jebrim -- 112 days left

Jabberwoky -- 95 days left

However, Jabber has slayer done and Jebrim does not. According to both Jebrim and Foot?, the rates of slayer are underestimated, so Jebrim would need less time to 99 all. Is it worth his time to get Fighter Torso or Barrow's gloves for the extra strength? Will both continue their hrs/day rate for the next 3 months? What if Jagex released some quests such as Smoking Kills?

Hersen is another logging high hrs/day.

EDIT: This is just food for thought to add to discussion.

Did I hear from Jabber that the rates of slayer are overestimated? Should be really interesting when Foot & Jebrim start slaying. This being Jebrim's first time seriously slaying, and seriously doing combat, correct me if I'm wrong.

Jagex said they could not release a quest, but they could potentially release the rewards - slayer points, task cancels, task blocks & helmet presumably. [citation needed? I believe I heard it on a Mod Mat K stream] That would have a serious impact on the overall time spent maxing by those who left slayer for last.

I also noticed that the time calculator assumes 500k/hr for fletching. That means there's quite a lot of obscure supply buying to stay synchronised to the time calculator.

I'm also not sure whether the time calculation accounts for range XP gained whilst slaying with a cannon. If not, that means Jebrim has another ~24 hour extra lead on Jabberwokky.

LgEZt.png

Certainly the low lvl Slayer rate is too low. I got 200k Slayer XP in a day at around level 55. The rate at that lvl is only 10k xp/h atm. I believe I also did a few quests and unlocked piety during that time. I certainly did not slay for 20 hours.

http://puu.sh/3iR2b.png

Certainly the low lvl Slayer rate is too low. I got 200k Slayer XP in a day at around level 55. The rate at that lvl is only 10k xp/h atm. I believe I also did a few quests and unlocked piety during that time. I certainly did not slay for 20 hours.

http://puu.sh/3iR2b.png

Oh now dats purty...

LgEZt.png

Probably best to just stick with proselyte body instead of torso. Need all of the prayer bonus you can get, or else inventory space for potions begins to play a part on longer tasks. Especially when you use overhead prayers, like on spectres.

Thank you very much for the input Foot. I appreciate all that you have done to make 07 a success. Do you think Jabber can overtake the lead at his rate of hours per day, or will adjustments to slayer xp/hr make it impossible for him?

Foot, would an "estimated hours played" rolling daily/weekly/monthly highscores be too impractical to implement?

I'm guessing it would be quite a resource hog, though less so if you limited it to the top 50 in time till maxed for example.

• Like 1

LgEZt.png

Jabberwoky told me that foot's calculator overestimates xp/hr based on his average rates, so his hours to max are inflated. He also told me that he made around 400m from slayer, which will allow him to use runners for most if not all of runecrafting, inflating his hours to max even more. All of this coupled with the fact that he's outpacing Jebrim gives me hope that someone who doesn't suffer from a rare form of autism might max first.

• Like 4

Jabberwoky told me that foot's calculator overestimates xp/hr based on his average rates, so his hours to max are inflated. He also told me that he made around 400m from slayer, which will allow him to use runners for most if not all of runecrafting, inflating his hours to max even more. All of this coupled with the fact that he's outpacing Jebrim gives me hope that someone who doesn't suffer from a rare form of autism might max first.

Actually his hours to max wouldn't change based on slayer xp rates since he is 99 Slayer, so it's not logical to say his hours are inflated. Rather, everybody who is not 99 Slayer has "deflated" hours assuming the Slayer rates are overestimated.

• Like 1