Jabber is now within 10% from Jebrim hours wise. Here's an update:

Player / Hours left on 7-7 / Hours left on 6-25 / Hours gained / Average hrs/day last week / estimate days left

Jebrim .............. 1065 / 1195 / 130 / 9.95 / 107 days

Jabberwoky ....... 1169 / 1334 / 165 / 13.80 / 92 days

In the last 12 day, Jabberwokey cut into Jebrim's lead by 35 hours. So, Jabberwokey gains 1.27 hours for every hour Jebrim gains. And Jabberwoky is 27 days away from taking the lead.

Just numbers and rates, learn them in college.

I doubt Jabberwoky will get any closer to me than he is atm.

Said your mother

• Like 2

I doubt Jabberwoky will get any closer to me than he is atm. And why'd you pick past 12 days lol? So you could include my questing and getting fire cape?

I would imagine he did do that to include your questing/fire cape. Probably because questing/fire cape no longer matters for Jabber and it does for you. Those were things he was ahead on that were not included in the calculations that now apply for you.

So assuming all exp rates are accurate and hours played are the same he will keep gaining on you as long as your questing. My suggestion to you is to cut an hour of sleep for every hour you quest if you want to keep that lead.

I've been done for awhile. I'm saying he's fudging the numbers for my future gains by counting that lol. Anyways I just started heavy nolifing today and will maintain this pace for the next month which is why I'm not worried.

• Like 1

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

as much as it's fun following updates it is incredibly sad. how is 100 hours a week on any game ok?

• Like 3

as much as it's fun following updates it is incredibly sad. how is 100 hours a week on any game ok?

I view it as hard work and, frankly, 100 hours is nothing lol. 140-160 is where the real action is at.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

14.28 hours a day

Heres a 100 hour work week

6 am, shower, get dressed, eat

7 am start grind

12 noon eat

1 start grinding again

10:20pm call it a night

This is 7 days a week. Yeah I dont know how anyone can do this schedule following any job or hobby.

I wouldn't spend more than 30mins at most doing food + shower lol. Definitely not an hour for lunch. O.O

Anyways atm my schedule is get up at 8am, shower and eat, scape til 2am with short food breaks throughout the day, repeat.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

14.28 hours a day

7 am start grind

12 noon eat

1 start grinding again

This is 7 days a week. Yeah I dont know how anyone can do this schedule following any job or hobby.

RuneScape is a job and a hobby.

14.28 hours a day

7 am start grind

12 noon eat

1 start grinding again

RuneScape is a job and a hobby.

I don't think you can call RS a job w/o being paid to "play" >_>

• Like 2

77yLQy8.png

Hello everyone!

Some of you know, but most of you probably don't know, that I am in college working to become a nurse. Anyways, I only have one class that I need to take this coming semester. What i'm getting at is with only being in school for one class, I am going to be starting a full time job soon. Because of this, I will no longer be able to play competitively. As much as I love RuneScape, it is just a game, and "real life" will always be my first priority.

Best wishes and good luck maxing everyone!

I don't know if this is bad luck or good luck or just the new percentages of tasks now but my xp rate has decreased due to frequent slayer tower tasks and a lack of cannon tasks after getting 85 slayer. I got 5 whips today though lol.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

I don't know if this is bad luck or good luck or just the new percentages of tasks now but my xp rate has decreased due to frequent slayer tower tasks and a lack of cannon tasks after getting 85 slayer. I got 5 whips today though lol.

How much exp are you losing now?

Foot got hacked last night and lost his emails. He managed to get them back but not before the hacker switched to a different email. He currently doesn't have access to his RS account.

• Like 1

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

well with Jabberwockey out of the picture its now clear that Jebrim will max out first, unless any other interesting developments happen

Hello everyone!

Some of you know, but most of you probably don't know, that I am in college working to become a nurse. Anyways, I only have one class that I need to take this coming semester. What i'm getting at is with only being in school for one class, I am going to be starting a full time job soon. Because of this, I will no longer be able to play competitively. As much as I love RuneScape, it is just a game, and "real life" will always be my first priority.

Best wishes and good luck maxing everyone!

Congrats to you Jabber for continuing your education, finding a job, and realizing that this is 'just a game.' While it was short lived, it was very entertaining to 'hope' you could be a challenge to Jebrim. However short it was, you had a good run. I applaud you for putting Runescape aside to concentrate on real-life, many people cannot.

• Like 2

More posts went missing again? Beginning to wonder the point in making any posts on this thread if they're of such a transient nature.

LgEZt.png

More posts went missing again? Beginning to wonder the point in making any posts on this thread if they're of such a transient nature.

Posts get hidden/deleted because this 2007 community that everyone so dearly missed is actually 90% flamers and jerks.

• Like 5

I am not a skiller, but i do some skills.

rcwar1st.gifconwar3rd.gifwcdec2nd.gifskillwar2nd.gif

Spring2008slaycompsig.png

who will be first to 99 slayer? Jebrim or User? Only 20k xp separates them right now.

I have no idea, their xp gains are so similar.

3HoME.png