4th March - The World Wakes

Sylpheed

On the last one, still no clue how this works.

[hide]

9B5EoPc.jpg

Need to get bottom left -> green thing on middle right...

[/hide]

EDIT:

done it

[hide=SPOILER/SOLUTION]

K35h5fn.jpg

fear my epic drawing skills!

[/hide]

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

WHAT TO DO, WHAT TO DO

OH GOD, I CAN'T MAKE THIS DECISION

whatdo_zpsb134a0b4.jpg

• Like 1

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]

Quest completed.

DSA4Z9S.jpg

It was epic!

Pirkka.png

40,919th person to access Turmoil. 21,559th person to access Overloads.

signatureteksti.png

Are there any hidden bonuses here?

No bonuses

Some pictures:

pBr2x5v.jpg

JMfyk5U.jpg

M2T0odS.jpg

mQ8OVUw.jpg

dOXKQol.jpg

8b1JLqo.jpg

d0g7nBI.jpg

caQY9ke.jpg

QfeiArh.jpg

pEs5XmR.jpg

pBr2x5v.jpg

uKPCJCl.jpg

2gjVuZ8.jpg

pBr2x5v.jpg

Pirkka.png

signatureteksti.png

No bonuses

That quest was amazing, read the spoilers at your risk:

Guthix's last moments was an amazing thing to do, showing how he rose to godhood, how he tried to create a world with no gods, yet he became everything he hated.

His last words particulary stuck with me, don't forget your purpose, forgetting me.

Sided with the Guthixians all way long, don't regret it one bit. I'm betting pretty much no one will follow them, the real split is between Zarosian bros and the Guthixian master race.

Was not surprised in the slightest Sliske did what he did, but knowing throught guthix's last will, Sliske is now a God, this is some scary stuff. Wasn't expecting Guthix to be this massive, nor such a tragic backstory.

Nex and Char were also pretty one dimensional, but expected from war pawns. I loved the banter between every carachter, specially Kril and Zyl. I actually felt sorry fo Kree'ara. Dude was a cool guy, only wanting his race back to life, if any onf the 4 generals would succeed, Kree would be my choice. The defence part was also well done, Death was a really good fighter, btu i selected him to fight Graardor, probably would be Kril.

I also loved how Saradomin was pretty much a blue sliske, silver tongued as always, dangerous in a different way.

Best quest in the game by far, can't wait for the sequel, I shall forget him as he wished.

Thanks to these graphical updates, I have no possibility to react fast enough to get away fromt hese static storms...

Tips?

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

Quest complete!

[hide=SPOILERS]

9d6hBtd.jpg

[/hide]

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Quest complete!

[hide=SPOILERS]

9d6hBtd.jpg

[/hide]

How long does it take? Do you get all the extra stuff in one go, or is there like little mini quests to do after for the extra stuff?

Archermanme.png
Quest Cape Achieved on November 14, 2007

Iron_Archer.png

Items Acquired

Crystal Pick and Hatchet

Berzerker Ring x 3

3/28 Barrows Items

To do the quest, do you only need to have level 140cb and the rewards depend on your skill level/quests done or do you need 140cb and the skill levels/quests done?

I actually have no idea. I don't know if the end of the quest gave me all the extra stuff or if I need to fetch it somewhere else.

Pirkka.png

signatureteksti.png

No bonuses

That was kinda disappointing. Puzzles were incredibly easy and I AFK'd every boss w/ momentum, soul split, and dual xbows. I haven't really seen any "grandmaster" quests live up to the standard that WGS set for the title >_>

Remember, this quest only had a 140 cb requirement. It was grandmaster for the lore, not necessarily for the difficulty.

EDIT: sniped

A word on the tile puzzle, not a spoiler.

If it glitches, logging out will reset the tiles back to their original position. Although it's designed to do that in the first place, the pressure pads seem to be glitching, not rotating back if the boulder breaks, making the puzzle impossible to complete.

Resetting the puzzle in this way resets the puzzle for that particular boulder dispenser, not the whole thing over again.

That was kinda disappointing. Puzzles were incredibly easy and I AFK'd every boss w/ momentum, soul split, and dual xbows. I haven't really seen any "grandmaster" quests live up to the standard that WGS set for the title >_>

Remember, this quest only had a 140 cb requirement. It was grandmaster for the lore, not necessarily for the difficulty.

EDIT: sniped

They could've made it longer or made the puzzles take longer than 5-10 minutes to figure out :\ Or structure it like RFD was. Or just don't call it a grandmaster quest. Ah well doesn't really matter. I enjoyed the story at least. Now back to 07Scape :P

77yLQy8.png